Pages:
Author

Topic: Stop comparing ETH with BTC!!!!!!!! - page 15. (Read 24133 times)

Activity: 1764
Merit: 280
December 25, 2018, 10:23:01 AM
There are two perspective to look into.
The reason not to compare ETH with BTC is due to their underlying technology, their difference in fields and usability and nature of distribution.
But again they are comparable as an assets or commodity bought and sold for short term and long term profits.
So they are incomparable as crypto, but comparable as investment option.
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
December 25, 2018, 10:20:01 AM
People compare Bitcoin and Ethereum, because they are somewhat similar, since both are platforms for the blockchain. Otherwise, they are different. I would not even call them competitors, because it is meaningless. But in any case, the cryptocurrency can not exist without two "bison", Bitcoin and Ethereum.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 674
December 25, 2018, 04:59:49 AM
people like dreams, illusions and delusions, it makes their world brighter and gives false hopes) of course between these two coins have little in common, of course, bikoin is a king and undisputed leader .. but .. if people like to think that ETH caught up with bitcoin and soon overtake him, then let them think and buy, buy .. and we will sit and dig with bitcoin, dig and dig)
That's what makes investing more exciting, we love to compare things because we are always bias with our judgement.
If a person is holding an ETH and it's one of the biggest assets his holding in his portfolio, then he would dream that ETH will be like bitcoin or surpass the success of bitcoin as if this happens, it will bring fortune to him. That's how our minds work, we always aim for money...
Activity: 756
Merit: 102
December 25, 2018, 04:35:18 AM
Actually main question is what we always compare between them. We can support each side for devoloping market because both of them have different skills according to their-selves so we can be at side of both sides.
Thinking positively this both coins are the once who's highly appreciated around the crypto market, what we seen right now will continue so we don't need to compare this two crypto's better to look for more progress and enjoy while investing your money.

I agree on you  that we should not compare them because both of them are already the best and they are equal in terms of usage . the only difference is the price because btc is much higher than eth but that wasnt really a big deal  at all .

Comparing with BTC is normal in the e-money market, because BTC is like gold and everyone wants to prove that their coin is much better than BTC.

You got a point here .   but why they dont compare other e currencies or other payment methods ? Like for example paypal ?  I guess because of the popularity that bitcoin got recently .  but even if they compare btc to any other e currency or cryptos im general , i think crypto will still remain the crown because of its unique and updated feature .
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
December 25, 2018, 04:26:56 AM
Etherum and bitcoin are inseparable things, when we know the crypto world we will always compare the price of Etherum with the price of Bitcoin. For me, these two coins are the main currencies in the digital world at this time. Etherum is a platform that is widely used by various projects, while Bitcoin is a coin that is used by many people in the world today. So both have a very large market share so they cannot be separated.

Etherum and Bitcoin will always be compared because they already have a very high level of public trust. !!!x
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
December 25, 2018, 04:23:43 AM
Actually main question is what we always compare between them. We can support each side for devoloping market because both of them have different skills according to their-selves so we can be at side of both sides.
Thinking positively this both coins are the once who's highly appreciated around the crypto market, what we seen right now will continue so we don't need to compare this two crypto's better to look for more progress and enjoy while investing your money.
Activity: 812
Merit: 287
December 25, 2018, 04:13:24 AM
people like dreams, illusions and delusions, it makes their world brighter and gives false hopes) of course between these two coins have little in common, of course, bikoin is a king and undisputed leader .. but .. if people like to think that ETH caught up with bitcoin and soon overtake him, then let them think and buy, buy .. and we will sit and dig with bitcoin, dig and dig)
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
December 25, 2018, 04:07:07 AM
You are right, I don't agree to always compare ETH and Bitcoin articles. I don't think ETH and Bitcoin even have the same place.
Activity: 434
December 25, 2018, 04:00:36 AM
Activity: 396
December 25, 2018, 03:45:10 AM
You don't have to pay attention to the paradox of these people, they are just on the sidelines, there is no coin to compare with Bitcoin, Bitcoin is the king of cryptocurrency, and its price affects all coins. So the comparison is ignorant.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
December 25, 2018, 02:52:10 AM
In my opinion, it is natural that many people compare ETH with BTC, because both of them are very developing and highly favored coins in the crypto world. And both of them have their respective advantages, so if many people compare it is natural. But in my opinion BTC is better than ETH, this can be seen from its development and adoption. BTC is crypto which is made for the first time and has experienced many price fluctuations, making it more mature. BTC is also adopted more in my opinion. So if ETH is the best crypto, I don't agree. This is only my opinion, but in terms of ETH features it does have good features.
Activity: 728
Merit: 251
December 25, 2018, 12:46:09 AM
For sure the both coin cannot be compared because they serve different purpose, eth is a smart contract based while bitcoin is a currency which serves as a store of value. So it should not be compared.
Both have a unique role in this market and we cannot be sure what will happen to these two currencies. I believe that BTC will still be more interested because the popularity of BTC is known to people around the world and ETH is just a coin suitable for investment.
both of these currencies have their respective advantages and indeed cannot be compared, that is true if BTC has good popularity compared to ETH because BTC is the first coin to be launched and has the highest price of other coins. but for me BTC is far better than ETH because he is still be the king of cryptocurrency and nothing can replace BTC position.
Activity: 448
December 24, 2018, 11:49:22 PM
Yes definitely i agree. I think we cannot compare ethereum and bitcoin since they have different features. Bitcoin is very mych rare that has the first ranking in cryptocurrency, ethereum has potential and is second most volume coin next to bitcoin. But their potential is just the same, if bitcoin increases ethereum could also increase.
Activity: 490
December 24, 2018, 11:37:30 PM
yes, we shouldn't need to compare ethereum and bitcoin because both have different developments and different prices, and I think both are good crypto currencies and have a good future
Activity: 633
December 24, 2018, 11:24:49 PM
For sure the both coin cannot be compared because they serve different purpose, eth is a smart contract based while bitcoin is a currency which serves as a store of value. So it should not be compared.
Both have a unique role in this market and we cannot be sure what will happen to these two currencies. I believe that BTC will still be more interested because the popularity of BTC is known to people around the world and ETH is just a coin suitable for investment.
we could compared the scalabitilty both them.usually eth newtork stuck when network full of transaction.but i think we should not compared them each other because each of them have their own advantages and disadvantages.so its depend to our self decision if want to buy one of them.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
December 24, 2018, 10:48:50 PM
Activity: 438
December 24, 2018, 10:39:15 PM
Comparing with BTC is normal in the e-money market, because BTC is like gold and everyone wants to prove that their coin is much better than BTC.
copper member
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM
December 24, 2018, 10:30:39 PM
Since I joined the cryptocurrency world and even this forum I have seen something that people always do that I think its not the right way. People always compaire ETH with BTC telling us that ETH is the best cryptocurrency. I really doubt that because looking at these two coins, although they are all blockchain based currencies but to me BTC is doing far better than ETH. BTC was created before ETH but look at the performances and judge it yourself. I really do not want to talk much about this issue. Guys what do think about what I am arguing about?

There are some instances that BTC is way more better than ETH, and also there are some instances that ETH is way more better than BTC. Like the transaction fees, bitcoin have higher fees, but the transaction rate of ETH is much more faster.
Activity: 630
December 24, 2018, 07:50:55 PM
You are right. Both have their respective advantages. BTC and ETH are strong coins with their respective innovations, it won't be disappointing to invest with both at the right time based on an accurate analysis.
Activity: 336
Merit: 2
December 24, 2018, 07:38:01 PM
Pages:
Jump to: