Pages:
Author

Topic: Stop comparing ETH with BTC!!!!!!!! - page 10. (Read 24130 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 14
January 06, 2019, 06:19:19 AM
I prefer ETH over BTC as it has more options like starting a new project, doing trades and a lot of stuff unlike BTC is just BTC. Though it is dominant in price and liquidity, but with less possibilities to improve unlike ETH.
Merit: 260
January 06, 2019, 06:15:38 AM
Since I joined the cryptocurrency world and even this forum I have seen something that people always do that I think its not the right way. People always compaire ETH with BTC telling us that ETH is the best cryptocurrency. I really doubt that because looking at these two coins, although they are all blockchain based currencies but to me BTC is doing far better than ETH. BTC was created before ETH but look at the performances and judge it yourself. I really do not want to talk much about this issue. Guys what do think about what I am arguing about?
in my opinion everyone has the right to give their opinion about the differences between ETH and BTC, but if people compare it I personally prefer BTC because it is superior to ETH, but for ETH transaction speeds faster than BTC. the two coins both have their own advantages and disadvantages so why always argue.
Activity: 442
Merit: 10
January 06, 2019, 06:06:37 AM
It's inside the human nature to compare things.People compare bitcoin to gold,fiat,stocks,altcoins,etc...
If bitcoin is really better than ethreum,then why do you bother with all the people making BTC/ETH comparisons?Just ignore them.They are wasting their time(and your time) with useless arguments.
It is very common in the electronic money world, every project wants to be compared to a better project, everyone wants to prove their project or coin is the best. Although the two projects do not have any similarities.
legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 3049
January 06, 2019, 05:58:39 AM
I also do not understand why many people begin to compare these cryptocurrencies to each other.
I guess, maybe that's because some people have a hope of more crypto currencies become independent, and Ethereum is the first candidate to be and independent crypto currency besides the bitcoin. Comparing them people try to understand why mostly all crypto market does like bitcoin does.
Activity: 471
January 06, 2019, 05:26:05 AM
I also do not understand why many people begin to compare these cryptocurrencies to each other. I believe that in the future several large cryptocurrencies will remain on the market, including Bitcoin and Ethereum. I regularly distribute funds for the purchase of these coins, because they must be developed further.
clearly different so there is no need to compare, and they are two coins that can be relied upon and have a good future. everyone also chooses one at Crypto because they like and match the best, so they have their own tastes and depend on their personal choices. Bitcoin and Ethereum are the most liked by many people because they are very good coins.
Activity: 350
January 06, 2019, 04:26:07 AM
I also do not understand why many people begin to compare these cryptocurrencies to each other. I believe that in the future several large cryptocurrencies will remain on the market, including Bitcoin and Ethereum. I regularly distribute funds for the purchase of these coins, because they must be developed further.
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
January 04, 2019, 03:13:20 AM
Bitcoin was born as a digital currency, to buy goods, but now it appears to be more of a digital asset, like gold is for example.
Ethereum was built as a platform where developers can make applications that utilize the blockchain. Think of it as Wordpress, if you are familiar with it.
Activity: 420
January 02, 2019, 04:26:52 AM
ETH for long time not comparable with bitcoin.
This is total different platforms. minins style also different asic vs gpu.
Activity: 616
Merit: 16
January 02, 2019, 04:26:22 AM
Although I 'm indifference to the assertion that there's no basis for comparison of both bitcoin and etheruem because personally, aside the fact that bitcoin was created before etheruem and it's more popular and recognize more than etheruem.
Etheruem blockchain has more usecases than that of bitcoin.

Bitcoin is the Father of Cryptocurrency. Bitcoins is well recognized more than ethereum like you said. bitcoin is known as the only coin while the others (ethereum,ripple, etc ) are known as ALT-COINS.  but please Note that Bitcoin can do everything ethereum can do as well. We yet to put everything into utilization.
copper member
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
January 02, 2019, 04:20:37 AM
Although I 'm indifference to the assertion that there's no basis for comparison of both bitcoin and etheruem because personally, aside the fact that bitcoin was created before etheruem and it's more popular and recognize more than etheruem.
Etheruem blockchain has more usecases than that of bitcoin.
Activity: 255
January 02, 2019, 03:54:35 AM
Ethereum can be compared with EOS/Cardano/NEO but not with Bitcoin. It feels like I'm talking to some newcomers who have just come to this area and read 1 article trying to prove something to me.
Activity: 980
Merit: 250
December 31, 2018, 10:29:29 AM
As per my view, bitcoin and ethereum have no comparison as both have different platforms. Bitcoin is the first currency of this market and an icon and this crypto world known by bitcoin itself and all others coins are invented after bitcoin success and ethereum is also one from those.
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
December 31, 2018, 10:04:56 AM
I think that BTC and ETH are incomparable. Although they are all cryptocurrencies, they have different focuses and different areas of use, which cannot form a competitive relationship.
Activity: 434
December 31, 2018, 02:08:04 AM
Many people still compare about bitcoin and ethereum, how come ethereum could be raised and have the same price with bitcoin, although ethereum is the first altcoin but never could be the same price with bitcoin.
Ethereum is the best Altcoin, so there are lots of Altcoin but unlike Ethereum and Ethereum it's not the same as Bitcoin. Bitcoin is the king of the coin which is the first coin to be launched, it also always occupies the top position. Altcoin is difficult to rival or shift Bitcoin, although Altcoin has great capabilities but is not like Bitcoin so they cannot be compared.
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
Bitway.net - The Best Bitcoin Mining Network
December 31, 2018, 01:43:16 AM
Many people still compare about bitcoin and ethereum, how come ethereum could be raised and have the same price with bitcoin, although ethereum is the first altcoin but never could be the same price with bitcoin.
Activity: 616
Personal Text: Revolusi industri erotis di Blockc
December 31, 2018, 12:52:18 AM
In the world of crypto, the comparison between different coins is something very natural. And comparisons must indeed occur because each trade will always have a different analysis. Bitcoin and Ethereum are always interesting to compare and I think this will continue until these two coins die.
Activity: 658
December 31, 2018, 12:51:20 AM
There is no end in comparing between those two, cause both are totally different coins then if people keep comparing those 2 coins, there will always be so much mistakes among those 2 coins.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 255
December 31, 2018, 12:34:58 AM
yes agree with you ...
ethereum and bitcoin are not suitable for comparison because bitcoin is of a different use than ethereum.
I think the two coins will continue to be equally developing
Activity: 658
December 31, 2018, 12:26:02 AM
BTC and ETH have different levels of ability. Comparing between the two of them would only be a waste of time. Focusing on choosing one or both, will be better for you in the future. Your investment will be developed actively and routinely. The community owned by both of them is quite large. That will help you to get great opportunities in producing many benefits.
Merit: 110
Helios Protocol https://discord.gg/cpzAEMB
December 31, 2018, 12:23:10 AM
They are clearly to very different products, Bitcoin is the defacto store of value for the cryptocurrency market and the major pair for each altcoin on the exchanges and Ethereum is the largest platform for launching new blockchain projects with the ERC-20 protocol. I think both have a place and it isn't productive to compare one with the other.
Pages:
Jump to: