Pages:
Author

Topic: Stop comparing ETH with BTC!!!!!!!! - page 23. (Read 24133 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 33
Rasputin Party Mansion
October 21, 2018, 12:12:57 PM
Bitcoin and Ethereum are the two cryptocurrencies of reference, and it is inevitable that they are continually compared.
In my opinion, the depreciation of ETH in the last period is not justified, perhaps it's only due to the excess of worthless token, so it should recover.
We'll see.
Activity: 714
Merit: 104
October 21, 2018, 12:02:36 PM
All in our world become known by comparing.
By this way work our brain.
Peoples allways will be compare all currencies with bitcoin because is the reference

Activity: 644
Merit: 101
October 21, 2018, 11:59:20 AM
I don't think it's a matter of comparing bitcoin and ethereum because they are both the best cryto. so it's natural for anyone to compare these two altcoins
Activity: 1638
Merit: 518
October 21, 2018, 11:52:28 AM
well
for me
its like a comparing my dad to me
however, btc will stand and always stand in top 1.
can u see the marketcap  omparison on btc and eth ?
copper member
Activity: 164
Merit: 0
October 21, 2018, 11:47:04 AM
I guess no one would ever think of comparing Ethereum with Bitcoin in the 1st place. Bitcoin is the father of all in terms of Price and demand but let's not forget that Ethereum is advancing day by day and there is high demand for it as well.
Activity: 97
Merit: 2
October 21, 2018, 11:24:39 AM
People always tend to compare things to each other, even if these things have very little basis for comparison. In this case, you have two most popular Cryptocurrencies - they're just bound to be compared, even though they're based on different concepts.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
October 21, 2018, 11:08:26 AM
Bitcoin and ethereum are targeting different market and the case use of both coin are different. I expect people to understand that bitcoin and ethereum are not the same in practise and in theory. However they are very complimentary!
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
https://www.empirehotels.io
October 21, 2018, 10:56:05 AM
I also think that comparing BTC and ETH is very stupid ! Totally 2 different coins with different technologies and both have tremendous growth potential !
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048
October 21, 2018, 10:50:51 AM
Everyone's choice is different, the possibility for those who said ETH is the best cryptocurrency compared to bitcoin are those who have made a big profit when they has invested in ETH, or another reason is they see from the ETH function which can be used as a new altcoin platform. And the assessment is not wrong, they had own speculation with the views they have. While if someone chooses bitcoin as the best cryptocurrency, it's fine because we can see the price of bitcoin is still much higher than other altcoin prices. Every function or project for each cryptocurrency is different from one and another, each coin/token has advantages and disadvantages depending on someone seeing it.
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
October 21, 2018, 10:44:43 AM
Yeah this two are way different and they are two of the most popular and succesful ico of all time. Although bitcoin is the main and the pioneer of all this, but ethereum made its name and popularity differently.
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
October 21, 2018, 10:41:51 AM
Since I joined the cryptocurrency world and even this forum I have seen something that people always do that I think its not the right way. People always compaire ETH with BTC telling us that ETH is the best cryptocurrency. I really doubt that because looking at these two coins, although they are all blockchain based currencies but to me BTC is doing far better than ETH. BTC was created before ETH but look at the performances and judge it yourself. I really do not want to talk much about this issue. Guys what do think about what I am arguing about?
I've got so much agree with you, cause those 2 cryptocurrency will always be different and both has their own pros and cons.
Just like twin kids, even though they are twin, there always be different between them, so we can't just bluntly comparing one another.
Activity: 218
Merit: 10
October 21, 2018, 10:19:58 AM
People do this solely for the fact that Ethereum is entrenched in the minds of many young investors. That never happens. Someone always dies.
Activity: 560
Merit: 15
$100k per 1 BTC in Year 2020
October 21, 2018, 05:13:41 AM
This is because people are fanboying both coins and this is unavoidable for me both coins are good and they have different use cases, the only thing I hate is when people are competing and fighting whos coin is better, if  only we can support each other and help each other, things will change, we  belong to one place and why not work together? people just complicate things.
Activity: 630
October 21, 2018, 05:12:01 AM
Both Bitcoin and Ethereum are strong coins. Bitcoin is a digital gold and no one can overcome the original cryptocurrency. Ethereum is a king of smart contracts, and maybe after few years there will be a real competitor - but for sure not now.
Indeed speaking of the two coins between bitcoin and ethereum I think that there is no doubt about it, even though at the moment the prices of both of them can be said to be decreasing but I am sure the price will recover soon
copper member
Activity: 1050
Merit: 500
October 21, 2018, 05:08:37 AM
Since I joined the cryptocurrency world and even this forum I have seen something that people always do that I think its not the right way. People always compaire ETH with BTC telling us that ETH is the best cryptocurrency. I really doubt that because looking at these two coins, although they are all blockchain based currencies but to me BTC is doing far better than ETH. BTC was created before ETH but look at the performances and judge it yourself. I really do not want to talk much about this issue. Guys what do think about what I am arguing about?

It can't be helped.  Since both BTC and ETH is under cryptocurrency, we cannot avoid the competition and comparison between the two.  And yes, I believe ETH is far better than BTC in terms of confirmation but, BTC has its own advantage.  I believe, it is best to just respect everyone's belief regarding on what they think is better between the two.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
October 21, 2018, 05:06:57 AM
As you know,There's a cliff between Ethereum and Bitcoin.It would be a little nonsense to compare.Bitcoin is going very well right now.Ethereum will also rise in the decline.I think,It will rise towards January.
Activity: 322
October 21, 2018, 05:05:36 AM
Unfortunately, people are making comparisons in order to increase the value of ethics against btc. I was wondering if I could replace eth btc at the time, but unfortunately, I don't think that such a thing will happen anymore.
Activity: 196
Merit: 12
October 21, 2018, 04:54:20 AM
Both Bitcoin and Ethereum are strong coins. Bitcoin is a digital gold and no one can overcome the original cryptocurrency. Ethereum is a king of smart contracts, and maybe after few years there will be a real competitor - but for sure not now.
Activity: 206
Merit: 11
October 21, 2018, 03:33:30 AM
From a general point of view, Bitcoin and Ethereum differ in purpose. While Bitcoin is created as an alternative to regular money and is thus a medium of payment transaction and store of value, Ethereum is developed as a platform which facilitates peer-to-peer contracts and applications via its own currency vehicle. While Bitcoin and Ether are both digital currencies, the primary purpose of Ether is not to establish itself as a payment alternative (unlike Bitcoin) but to facilitate and monetize the working of Ethereum to enable developers to build and run distributed applications (ĐApps).

https://www.investopedia.com/articles/investing/031416/bitcoin-vs-ethereum-driven-different-purposes.asp#ixzz5UY5XYlJT
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
October 21, 2018, 03:18:27 AM
Bitcoin is the biggest cryptocurrency if we look on its current market cappitalization. So it is obvious that Bitcoin is the number one for more people than Ethereum.
It is hard to say, which one is better, it matters on which parameter we are looking.
Pages:
Jump to: