Pages:
Author

Topic: Stop Hodling Coins!!! - page 11. (Read 26641 times)

Activity: 52
Merit: 3
January 22, 2019, 03:19:48 AM
If everyone stops holding their coins, the market will literally collapse. This is good for those people who want to buy at the dump.
Activity: 1056
Merit: 251
January 22, 2019, 03:14:58 AM
indeed all is back to each other's beliefs and I don't think there is anything wrong here because if we are good at the trading of course by taking profits every day the benefits they will get are greater than having to hold their coins in the long. because of course for traders if holding coins too long will lose their time.
I now hold only coins, which are in the top 30 of the cryptocurrency market. And even try to buy them. Example: Dash.
Activity: 574
Merit: 102
January 22, 2019, 03:11:06 AM
indeed all is back to each other's beliefs and I don't think there is anything wrong here because if we are good at the trading of course by taking profits every day the benefits they will get are greater than having to hold their coins in the long. because of course for traders if holding coins too long will lose their time.
Activity: 66
Merit: 0
January 22, 2019, 02:52:01 AM
Anyway you can mine some coins since at least for now the price is stable...
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
January 22, 2019, 02:34:31 AM
I think holding Coin at this time is a good step, because we know that the current price is very bad, so when you want to sell coins at this time it is very cheap. I am currently convinced that the price will rise again, and my wallet has many coins that I hold.
copper member
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
CryptoMarketAds
January 22, 2019, 02:27:34 AM
You are right, but it still depends on the pump of bitcoin. And sometimes, when you do trades, you still cant make a good decision at all. You can still experience loss, much loss than gained. Lets just give the investors proper choice, its either they hold or do daily trades.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
January 21, 2019, 05:35:19 AM
I am holding a bag of useless illiquid tokens. So do millions of other people in our community. We must do something about it! So I decided to Pick up the gauntlet. I’m having meetings with projects leaders, big companies, and trading platform, trying to find the best solution for all of us. Would love to hear your situation, thoughts, and ideas.
Activity: 350
January 21, 2019, 05:22:04 AM
Perhaps you are right and trading is a good way to make money, but I had a bad experience and it’s hard for me to agree!
Activity: 53
January 21, 2019, 05:14:25 AM
Not everyone knows how to trade properly. Thus, hodling is good for some people. That's why your advice doesn't work for everybody.
copper member
Activity: 85
January 21, 2019, 05:09:46 AM
I regret holding my coins. When I've received my token from a bounty campaign, it just cost $100. I decided to hold it, but I made a mistake. I thought it will increase when I hold it. It's been a year since I'm holding it. Now, it only cost $3. I've lost my hope in that coin. I have learned my lesson. When I have token, I just trade it right away. I don't want to hold it coz it might drop and will never recover again.
Activity: 672
Merit: 14
January 21, 2019, 04:57:48 AM
HODLing is one of the best strategies to earn from crypto, however, not all coins are worth holding. It is always good to study the project and ascertain a good level of solid capabilities of reaching success or rising to new prices which will generate more profit. Most coins take time to reach their full capabilities (prices on the market), hence patience is the key here. The only way to exercise patience is to hold and wait for the right time to sell.
Activity: 620
Merit: 250
January 21, 2019, 04:51:30 AM
There are some people who will not sell the coins they have before they make a big profit, so they will keep holding them until prices rise high and their big profits are earned, but there are also those who do not ambition towards large profits, where there are profits from rising coin prices they sell and when the price goes down they buy it, and it's done regularly. I think crypto investment is very unique and difficult to predict, where prices can go down sharply and can also suddenly rise dramatically, but in my opinion it is best if we do not get too greedy or ambitious to get a big profit which in the end we suffer losses . For that if we already have a profit, we better sell the coins that we have, and when the price goes down, we buy back. Do it continuously, which in the end even though we only get a small profit but if it runs routinely, we will eventually get substantial results from the crypto investment that we do.
Activity: 644
Merit: 10
January 21, 2019, 04:39:10 AM
Holding coins I think this is a good strategy to deal with the collapse of the crypto market situation. And when holding coins they also trade because it's also important. By trading, you can also make price movements continue to rise, but you also have to be careful so that you don't buy coins wrongly.
copper member
Activity: 448
StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective
January 21, 2019, 03:14:56 AM
Everyone has their way of reasoning which will judge the way they react to things like you are doing now but I can tell both holding and selling are go with their accurate time and a kind of holding is for future reference but selling on daily basis is for daily gain which will also have its own impact.
Activity: 700
Merit: 14
January 21, 2019, 03:14:29 AM
I appreciate the encouragement to trade but really, 5%? No cryptocurrency gets 5% increase/decrease daily. I know HODLing is a long process of waiting which could take years but you don't do anything to that, plus chances are one altcoin could get pumped and give you a really nice profit. I admit I do HODL and I do trading and I don't trade all my funds into one currency as I might lose it all.
Activity: 406
Merit: 3
January 21, 2019, 03:12:14 AM
you are right but it is very risky not easy to trade when the market is bad especially if focusing on just one coin will not be profitable, I do not dare to take that action, for now I prefer investment or maybe when the market has improved I will try advice you.
Activity: 199
January 21, 2019, 03:06:31 AM
Holding or not holding, it's just 50/50 per chance. If you hold in the next couple of weeks it might drop in value exponentially and if you sell in haste you might be blaming yourself in a couple of month, that is crypto market. However, when you study the history of the coin you have keenly then you know if it worth holding or not, or better still, sell half and hold half it pays you if you're an investor.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 261
January 21, 2019, 01:08:57 AM
HODLing shouldn't be the first option and everyone knows this, HODLers tend to HODL because they know and feel that the price is about to go up, good hodlers know this, but if the price is not going so well, then they hold up another option rather than hodling because that would be ironic to hold when you know that price is going down.
Activity: 826
Merit: 256
January 20, 2019, 11:17:54 PM
Investors that hold their coins for long term have their own reasons why they hold it. There are some cryptocurrencies that can give you significant profits when you hold them and there are coins that can be use for short term only. If you have a pllenty of free time then joining trading is the right option but those who are always busy, long term hold is for them but they can also sell in anytime they want. I myself prefer trading than holding it because you can make gains quickly than holding.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
January 20, 2019, 07:52:38 PM
I agree with the OP perfectly because i have been holding some coins for a very long time now and they seem not to reach its all time high again for me to sell but i am definitely sure if i had done some daily trade with it i could have reached that value long time ago. I would get into day trading henceforth.
Pages:
Jump to: