Pages:
Author

Topic: Stop Hodling Coins!!! - page 15. (Read 26641 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 1
January 18, 2019, 05:03:50 AM
Absolutely right, you have stop for holding your altcoin or your asset, never hold it for long time because many altcoin and token have scam after holding and delist at many exchange market, sell your coin after reach the ICO price.
Lol, most of the people are not even intended to hold coins because they are panic seller! Most of them are not a great holder.
Activity: 648
Merit: 10
January 18, 2019, 04:42:31 AM
Absolutely right, you have stop for holding your altcoin or your asset, never hold it for long time because many altcoin and token have scam after holding and delist at many exchange market, sell your coin after reach the ICO price.
Activity: 644
January 18, 2019, 04:20:32 AM
In an unstable market situation, seeking profits is very difficult. Holding coins for the long term also has risks. But for me personally also trade and hold coins. I hold coins that I think have the potential to grow in the future. I also trade because it makes a profit.
Activity: 980
Merit: 252
January 18, 2019, 04:13:49 AM
All people have different strategies on the cryptocurrency market, some prefer to trade actively, and make trading their primary goal, and for others the trading option is not suitable because they do not know how to do this, and then HOLD be suitable for them. Everyone has their own strategy.

Sometimes, I deal with the day trading, but I prefer to hold the main cryptocurrencies. I am sure that Ethereum and Bitcoin will go to the Moon this year. That is why, HODLING them is the best decision.
Yes, this is a good strategy,but as long as you hodl these coins, the author of this post will be able to earn even more by selling 5% more of the value of the coin.I believe that in such a volatile market this is the right strategy.Just in this situation you need to have trading skills.Without them, alas, you can just spend everything and win nothing
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000
January 18, 2019, 03:56:37 AM
All people have different strategies on the cryptocurrency market, some prefer to trade actively, and make trading their primary goal, and for others the trading option is not suitable because they do not know how to do this, and then HOLD be suitable for them. Everyone has their own strategy.

Sometimes, I deal with the day trading, but I prefer to hold the main cryptocurrencies. I am sure that Ethereum and Bitcoin will go to the Moon this year. That is why, HODLING them is the best decision.
Activity: 479
Merit: 105
January 18, 2019, 12:25:25 AM
Well trading is much profitable than holding of course, but it requires much time and if you are busy with your work you can hold coins that have potential. And if you have free time to trade then do it. Holding a coin/token has a high chance that will give you 1000% or more profit in the long run.
Well there is no problem even your busy because you can set your order on the value you want, if that reach then it is going to sold then. You can stop holding if trading is your choice and see little profit when the price increase. Though longer time of keeping can give huge profit but you are not sure about it unless you hold the potential coin.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
GIGZI
January 18, 2019, 12:22:48 AM
I think i'm not so agree with what your idea to stop hodling coins. I believe to hodl or not is the right of everyone.
When someone already believe that hodling is a good decision cause they believe that it will be a good things in the future, then that would be really fine.
actually to survive or leave the market by selling assets is a decision for them. because they themselves will speculate whether they will profit or even lose. and we must not forbit it
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
January 17, 2019, 11:53:12 PM
I think i'm not so agree with what your idea to stop hodling coins. I believe to hodl or not is the right of everyone.
When someone already believe that hodling is a good decision cause they believe that it will be a good things in the future, then that would be really fine.
different beliefs so they are free to make their choices, but before you do that, you have to think about the best for the future.
look for safe and profitable steps so just do the strategy, if you stop holding at a time like this you can lose and in the future you can regret it, you have to think about it.
Activity: 700
Merit: 11
send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c
January 17, 2019, 11:47:43 PM
Everyone has a different strategy and in the current market conditions, there is not much I can do. Trading is a risk, but trading now can make me profitable. Even though I'm lucky every day is only a little, but this is very useful in the current situation. And all decisions are yours.
you're right, everyone does have their own strategies, so do you and me. just like you, every day i get a little profit by utilizing the current market situation.

but the profit i got was not because of the increase in the value of my money but the increasing number of coins in my wallet. it is very risky and very tiring, but i hope that in the future the market will improve and the value of my coins will be greater and the amount of my money will increase.
Activity: 420
January 17, 2019, 11:25:43 PM
Activity: 2912
Merit: 613
Winding down.
January 17, 2019, 11:13:54 PM
Everyone has a different strategy and in the current market conditions, there is not much I can do. Trading is a risk, but trading now can make me profitable. Even though I'm lucky every day is only a little, but this is very useful in the current situation. And all decisions are yours.
I'm happy to know that you are profitable trading despite the market condition.
Day trader is more profitable at this time I guess because they can make money with the price dumping and pumping from time to time.
I wish to have more skills, but I'm just here to stick with my strategy to hold.
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
January 17, 2019, 10:36:16 PM
Activity: 980
Merit: 261
January 17, 2019, 10:14:31 PM
since the market has not improved, I have not taken the steps you intended. I mean, trading is a high risk it's not easy to do that, I myself rather than having to trade especially not having better skills,  I switched to long-term investments even though it took a long time to make a profit. at least my funds are safe.
I like holding as a strategy since it is simple for everyone to understand and to execute but if you really want to get profits then it makes sense to become a trader and while there is no denying there are huge risks at the same time the rewards that you can get in this bear market are worth it so if you can use the time we have to improve your skills as a trader.

there is nothing wrong when people decided to make a holdings since the market is too low and when the market of btc or eth raise up those holders will celebrate. But since we dont know when the market will recover it is better to do trading, you can earn better quantity coins while the market is quiet.
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
January 17, 2019, 10:11:52 PM
When everything is holding then it will look less good. nobody makes requests on market activity and prefer to wait for the results and hoping the increase. but it certainly could not be accomplished easily because when there is not trade then the market will be quiet alone. start actively in trade will be of help and deliver results more than wait and hold without knowing when the results come in.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
January 17, 2019, 10:00:59 PM
since the market has not improved, I have not taken the steps you intended. I mean, trading is a high risk it's not easy to do that, I myself rather than having to trade especially not having better skills,  I switched to long-term investments even though it took a long time to make a profit. at least my funds are safe.
I like holding as a strategy since it is simple for everyone to understand and to execute but if you really want to get profits then it makes sense to become a trader and while there is no denying there are huge risks at the same time the rewards that you can get in this bear market are worth it so if you can use the time we have to improve your skills as a trader.
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
January 17, 2019, 09:45:18 AM
I dont agree with your opinion, because if you want to get profit you must hold your coin. And if you dont believe on cryptocurrency you can walk out and find other asset investment you think will make you profit.
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
January 17, 2019, 09:40:48 AM
We all make mistakes but we gain experience and wisdom from them. The experience I received last year - you cannot hold a coin for a very long time.
Activity: 229
January 17, 2019, 09:28:37 AM
Yes you might think this is crazy but the truth is, you are prone to more risk and uncertainties when you hold. All the price instability is actually sustaining with you holding.

The rule of when the price is moving someone is actually gaining or loosing has more effect on those holding coin.

Over the years I have noticed that trading is still the best! Am gonna share a secret with you.

I make 5% daily profit buying and selling, how do I trade?. I buy Bitcoin with cash and sell 5% higher. I do this daily some times I make more when am able to by the coin cheaper than normal.

In 20days of intensive trading, I make 100% profit. Well, am not very rich because I only like to trade with small funds and I do this to take care of my immediate expenses daily so I don't touch my salary at all cos profits from trades takes care if all these.

Comparing to when you hold, Bitcoin cannot rise above 100% in 20days!!! Forget old days rate, today is reality!

Stop holding coins for years months, that's a lazy and ignorant way to invest.

There are lots of ways you can trade, just find a comfortable trade platform with a very very reliable Escrow service and trade to only trusted people.

Thanks, remain safe.

everyone has their own way to invest, some have short term trade and some hold for the long term. and each coin is different from the market. there are those that rise quickly and some rise long. so, it all depends on you who did it
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
January 17, 2019, 09:12:50 AM
Yes you might think this is crazy but the truth is, you are prone to more risk and uncertainties when you hold. All the price instability is actually sustaining with you holding.

The rule of when the price is moving someone is actually gaining or loosing has more effect on those holding coin.

Over the years I have noticed that trading is still the best! Am gonna share a secret with you.

I make 5% daily profit buying and selling, how do I trade?. I buy Bitcoin with cash and sell 5% higher. I do this daily some times I make more when am able to by the coin cheaper than normal.

In 20days of intensive trading, I make 100% profit. Well, am not very rich because I only like to trade with small funds and I do this to take care of my immediate expenses daily so I don't touch my salary at all cos profits from trades takes care if all these.

Comparing to when you hold, Bitcoin cannot rise above 100% in 20days!!! Forget old days rate, today is reality!

Stop holding coins for years months, that's a lazy and ignorant way to invest.

There are lots of ways you can trade, just find a comfortable trade platform with a very very reliable Escrow service and trade to only trusted people.

Thanks, remain safe.

I think this is dependent on the potential of the coins you are hodling. I am hodler of many coins that I have accumulated over the years. By from time to time, I do some trading to increase my assets in this bearish market situation. If your good in trading then I would suggest it as an alternative to holding.
Activity: 375
Merit: 18
send & receive money instantly,w/out hidden costs
January 17, 2019, 09:06:25 AM
Well trading is much profitable than holding of course, but it requires much time and if you are busy with your work you can hold coins that have potential. And if you have free time to trade then do it. Holding a coin/token has a high chance that will give you 1000% or more profit in the long run.
Pages:
Jump to: