Pages:
Author

Topic: Stop Hodling Coins!!! - page 13. (Read 26641 times)

copper member
Activity: 349
Merit: 0
📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP
January 20, 2019, 02:54:27 PM
Thank you for the advice but am holding and also buying more to hold. I love long term investment and that's why am buying more to hold.
copper member
Activity: 1190
Merit: 3
January 20, 2019, 09:38:57 AM
From my point view, I would like to hold until I get more than 50% profit.
For achievement of profit via trading, we need to continuously monitor the market situations, follow the news and so on. Ignoring any of the factor can lead to losses. If you are full time in trading then its ok, but for those who work some where and and trading is not first source of income, its not possible.
While doing trading we also consider how much fees/brokerage we are giving to exchanges.
Holding I see a hassle free concept for growth of your investment. We only need to consider for how much duration or till how much percentage gain we can hold.
Who knows which altcoin will become bitcoin tomorrow.
Activity: 175
Merit: 1
guestcrew.com
January 20, 2019, 08:34:16 AM
Your advice is good, but it depends on the ability of the crypto user. If you have no knowledge of trading, it's only a lie because trading is very risky. I personally prefer long-term investment or at least when there is an opportunity to sell, I sell it directly. what's important to me is always to follow the development situation or price movements in the market.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
January 20, 2019, 08:26:59 AM
I think the only and main reason that crypto isn't raising as it should is because there are too many traders in and there's not enough holders. Everybody trying to get rich quick etc... Let's face it blockchain is technology of future and there definitely are future market leaders out there already we just need to be patient. So I don't actually agree with you, I think people that were holding BTC for few year are now in much greater profit then people that traded it for a while.
Activity: 729
Merit: 250
January 20, 2019, 08:19:47 AM
it looks like your idea is very good and maybe some people can follow what you do in seeking profits through crypto investment. But I would rather continue to hold and not sell before getting the benefits I want, I understand crypto investment risk and there is no anxiety for me in holding crypto or bitcoin that I have because I believe prices will rise again so I can get big profits like which I got in 2017.
copper member
Activity: 316
Merit: 0
January 20, 2019, 08:12:36 AM
I think you're right to hold coins when this only makes us rekt and it will be very difficult to restore our capital and also at this time all coin prices are very difficult to ride that makes small traders very difficult to get maximum profit.
Activity: 278
Merit: 2
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
January 20, 2019, 08:03:09 AM
I think it's to hold crypto currency. The reason is the price is low and those who invested in crypto, they are hoping for profit. I personally think that those who can hold crypto they may hold it until the price rise again.
Activity: 490
January 20, 2019, 06:25:48 AM
Now it’s hard to trade I tried. The price now and then goes beyond the channel up or down, which adversely affects the receipt of profit or the correct placement of buy or sell orders.
Activity: 585
Merit: 251
January 20, 2019, 05:39:24 AM
In cryptocurrency space the ends justify the means ,crypto is meant for only the strongs, presently if you don't hodl your coins and you are not a good trader you will lose out on the long run ,don't sell your holding unless you have gain profits ,it doesn't make any sense selling off to lose

Not everyone can hold their investments in the long term. I think that this is the biggest mistake of new investors. They plan their investment period badly. Mostly, everyone wants to buy, sell quickly and, of course, earn a lot. Unfortunately, it sometimes happens that to get out of the investment without a loss, you have to wait much longer. They are not prepared for it and have to sell at a loss.
copper member
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
January 20, 2019, 05:37:56 AM
Given the current market condition , you are right in your assertions.
Although prior to 2018, holding was one of the best profit strategies..you make more profit when you hold for long but it's unfortunate that the market condition of 2018 has made mess of that .
Now , holding seems not to be profitable.
Activity: 364
January 20, 2019, 05:34:23 AM
Trading is not suitable for everyone, most of those who are hodling now do not have the skills to trade in the crypto market, so if we all start trading now, then most of us will lose our money. Everyone should do the work that he is doing well. It seems to me that the profit from trading Bitcoin/USDT per month cannot reach 100%, because the price of Bitcoin changes within a few percent during a month, and even if you constantly guess the future price, it is unlikely that you will receive a profit of 100%.
Activity: 476
January 20, 2019, 05:22:49 AM
Hodling is the best way to gain more profits but it depends on the coins which you are holding if that coin has a potential.
Activity: 742
Merit: 16
January 20, 2019, 04:05:42 AM
In cryptocurrency space the ends justify the means ,crypto is meant for only the strongs, presently if you don't hodl your coins and you are not a good trader you will lose out on the long run ,don't sell your holding unless you have gain profits ,it doesn't make any sense selling off to lose
Activity: 574
January 20, 2019, 03:48:30 AM
Thank you for advice and personal experience author. I agree, trading cryptocurrency is more profitable and profitable than hodling coins, especially in the bear market. But this is provided that you know how to trade, otherwise there is a high probability of losing their money.
Activity: 700
Merit: 101
BBOD Trading Platform
January 20, 2019, 03:36:44 AM
yes, stop to keep your coins, especially if the coins are just junk coins. you won't get anything even if you hold it back for a very long time. Even if your coins as long as they are valuable.
Activity: 1078
January 20, 2019, 03:09:17 AM
I do not think your strategy is appliable to the most members of crypto community. Trading requires a good skill and not many people have it, while when holding you just need to analyze the project only once and invest in it. It is much safer than trading.
Activity: 658
Merit: 102
January 20, 2019, 03:04:13 AM
Well, I will say that is your own opinion. I have seen my coin risen to a certain reasonable amount before the price fall began and I know the worth of it. For me to now sell at a so ridiculous value now, I will rather hodl it and forget it in my wallet until the price is better.  What I will sell today and later be regretting. I will not sell it.
Based on the fact that cryptocurrency has a high price volatility, trade is the most profitable, but also the most risky in this kind of activity. However, in order to successfully engage in trade, we need good market knowledge and relevant experience. Not everyone has enough time to engage in trade. Most will either hold the cryptocurrency until a certain point, or engage in trading periodically.
Given the current stagnant state of the cryptocurrency market, for most people it is now very difficult to engage in trade.
Activity: 476
Merit: 17
January 20, 2019, 02:31:16 AM
Perhaps this is good advice to start trading on a crypto exchange, but the fact is that in order to make a profit in a bear market you need to have knowledge. 5% per day is a very high result, it would be great to hear what strategy can bring such a profit, learn the tools you use and the resources on which you get knowledge.
Activity: 1017
Merit: 107
Axioma Holding - Axioma Pay Crypto Card
January 20, 2019, 02:28:01 AM
Completely agree, I used to be holdler and it didn't payoff well, take your profit and hold some for 'just in case' cases.

Sometimes you might even have to sell at loss, remember it is better to sell at some loss than to get completely wiped out.
sell while price crashing make us avoid suffering big loss, if price continue goes down.holding coins sometime didnt give us any benefit.just move following market movement will make us surivive in this market.
Activity: 249
January 20, 2019, 02:17:41 AM
right what you say, it's time now to start trading,
Because of what?
because the market is not stable, sometimes it goes up, sometimes it goes down,
but this is the art,
and when we hold the market condition unclear, the asset will fall further.
but you must remain vigilant because if you don't pay attention you will lose a good moment so you will fall. if you know the strategy for trading, you can get results, even if only a little, but it is a good thing rather than doing nothing and cannot produce.
do any activity that can make money, maybe it's the best.
Pages:
Jump to: