Pages:
Author

Topic: Stop Hodling Coins!!! - page 12. (Read 26641 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 11
January 20, 2019, 07:39:35 PM
Bitcoin does not have such a high volatility that you can earn 5% every day it is not possible.
Activity: 104
Merit: 1
January 20, 2019, 07:34:32 PM
Yes you might think this is crazy but the truth is, you are prone to more risk and uncertainties when you hold. All the price instability is actually sustaining with you holding.

The rule of when the price is moving someone is actually gaining or loosing has more effect on those holding coin.

Over the years I have noticed that trading is still the best! Am gonna share a secret with you.

I make 5% daily profit buying and selling, how do I trade?. I buy Bitcoin with cash and sell 5% higher. I do this daily some times I make more when am able to by the coin cheaper than normal.

In 20days of intensive trading, I make 100% profit. Well, am not very rich because I only like to trade with small funds and I do this to take care of my immediate expenses daily so I don't touch my salary at all cos profits from trades takes care if all these.

Comparing to when you hold, Bitcoin cannot rise above 100% in 20days!!! Forget old days rate, today is reality!

Stop holding coins for years months, that's a lazy and ignorant way to invest.

There are lots of ways you can trade, just find a comfortable trade platform with a very very reliable Escrow service and trade to only trusted people.

Thanks, remain safe.

I agree with you. Now to wait for higher prices it seems just imagination. Now it's better to step quickly despite the slight but obvious advantages. Today's reality is harder to hope for better. Now do what can be done today and take advantage of every opportunity.
Activity: 588
Merit: 10
January 20, 2019, 06:33:06 PM
I think everyone has different thoughts and they also have different strategies. Some coins are indeed many people who are detained because they want to get a lot of profits. However, this is indeed risky, but you also need to know that it depends on the potential of the coins they hold.
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
January 20, 2019, 05:57:42 PM
Your idea is wrong, because holding works since the volatility is so high and also the market nowadays is red, so we haven't other choices but holding for the long term until the market recovers again. Selling with the actual rates is really worthless and will lead to a big loss.
Activity: 262
Merit: 2
January 20, 2019, 05:51:53 PM
You like holding is a bad idea or what? You want everyone selling their coin so you all end up being a holders when no one is buying it form you, just need a reconstruction to the topic so as it can be clear enough like ; "Don't hold too long "
Activity: 560
Merit: 11
January 20, 2019, 05:07:42 PM
Right now you don’t need to sell your altcoins, just hold. Today is the best time to buy coins and watch out for bitcoin price.
Activity: 994
Merit: 278
January 20, 2019, 04:43:00 PM
Yes you might think this is crazy but the truth is, you are prone to more risk and uncertainties when you hold. All the price instability is actually sustaining with you holding.

The rule of when the price is moving someone is actually gaining or loosing has more effect on those holding coin.

Over the years I have noticed that trading is still the best! Am gonna share a secret with you.

I make 5% daily profit buying and selling, how do I trade?. I buy Bitcoin with cash and sell 5% higher. I do this daily some times I make more when am able to by the coin cheaper than normal.

In 20days of intensive trading, I make 100% profit. Well, am not very rich because I only like to trade with small funds and I do this to take care of my immediate expenses daily so I don't touch my salary at all cos profits from trades takes care if all these.

Comparing to when you hold, Bitcoin cannot rise above 100% in 20days!!! Forget old days rate, today is reality!

There are lots of ways you can trade, just find a comfortable trade platform with a very very reliable Escrow service and trade to only trusted people.

Thanks, remain safe.

Well that depends on the regulations on your country. This article is in Swedish but basically it says that a guy owes 8 million SEK in taxes after transacting bitcoin 10,000 times:
https://www.svt.se/nyheter/inrikes/linus-dunkers-salde-bitcoin-blev-skyldig-skatteverket-8-miljoner
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
January 20, 2019, 04:36:45 PM
I always thought that the trade can be every day and profitable, and can bring some loss, but the main thing that would be in the long term, it made a profit.
Activity: 714
Merit: 118
January 20, 2019, 04:34:48 PM

Thanks, remain safe.

To get 5% profit every day, you must be a professional trader. You should be able to make money in bear and bull markets. I think that not many people can do this and that is why they chose to buy coins from the top 20 and HODL.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
January 20, 2019, 04:31:43 PM
I think it's too late to sell but it's still up to them if they want to take the losses. There are altcoins that are worthy of holding for long term while there are tons that are not. Just look if your altcoin is in the lowcap then you should probably sell it by now.
Activity: 470
Merit: 250
January 20, 2019, 04:24:53 PM
A year ago I would say that you are wrong and doing some silly thing. But today I understand you. Holding coins is not profitable anymore, we need to start some new.
Activity: 641
Merit: 253
▰▰▰ Global Cryptocurrency Paymen
January 20, 2019, 04:00:56 PM
yes you seem very skillful but just try to ask the longterm holders of ethereum or bitcoin how many multiple in investing for the long term in thoses coin and you will see Smiley

Longterm hodlers are not experts of this area and why i am supposed to ask opinion of other random guys if they are busy with holding. Skills are earned with time, hardworking and there is no something special to complicate things.

Yes, this is the bitter truth! People thought experts are holding their currency because a bull run will happen very soon. But long term holder will not admire an expert anymore. Things have changed! Short trading or day trading or short time holders are in the right track at this moment!
Activity: 1218
Merit: 858
January 20, 2019, 03:52:24 PM
Such trade is very risky. No need to trade only one coin. If the price does not go in the right direction for you, you will sit and wait.
In addition, if you trade for cash, you pay a commission. There are no large commissions inside the exchanges, so it is more profitable to trade from coin to coin.
Activity: 641
Merit: 253
▰▰▰ Global Cryptocurrency Paymen
January 20, 2019, 03:46:37 PM
I don't think holding is not good anymore. The fact is, you need to hodl only good coins, not a bag of Shitcoins! I agree with you that trading has more options to make profits and at this moment holding has a few chances to make a good profit! Holding ETH and BTC and other good coins are not bad, rather if you go through a short term holding then you will earn good money! For example, ETH price is 116 USD at this moment, very soon it can hit 130 to 150 USD again! If you sell in that time, then you will get extra money, because the price will come to drop again for sure, and you will have the opportunity to buy it again!
Activity: 378
Merit: 2
January 20, 2019, 03:22:04 PM
People cannot be advised against their wills on holding or not. Following or doing what others say without doing your own research first might lead you into making mistakes.
 There are certain coins we are not meant to hodl, there are those you can hodl for a short term and those meant for long term holding.
To my greatest surprise, I found holding more profit than just dumping.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 500
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
January 20, 2019, 03:21:44 PM
it looks like your idea is very good and maybe some people can follow what you do in seeking profits through crypto investment. But I would rather continue to hold and not sell before getting the benefits I want, I understand crypto investment risk and there is no anxiety for me in holding crypto or bitcoin that I have because I believe prices will rise again so I can get big profits like which I got in 2017.
it is important that the next growth you had time to sell your coins and not stay again to hold them for few years)
Activity: 182
January 20, 2019, 03:17:32 PM
yes you seem very skillful but just try to ask the longterm holders of ethereum or bitcoin how many multiple in investing for the long term in thoses coin and you will see Smiley
Agree, but now it is extremely difficult to find coins such as bitcoin , I think few of those people who held the coins from 2010-2012, but of course hold can bring more money than trade
Activity: 346
January 20, 2019, 03:12:57 PM
Trading is cool I day trade too but some coins are just meant to be hodl because they've got so much potential and are called long term investments.
legendary
Activity: 1006
Merit: 1000
SafeHaven.Finance
January 20, 2019, 03:10:22 PM

Longterm hodlers are not experts of this area and why i am supposed to ask opinion of other random guys if they are busy with holding. Skills are earned with time, hardworking and there is no something special to complicate things.
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
January 20, 2019, 02:59:28 PM
Pages:
Jump to: