Pages:
Author

Topic: Strategy to invest in crypto ? - page 2. (Read 5541 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 10
October 26, 2018, 10:12:57 PM
My investment in Crypto is very simple. I will spend time, using my knowledge and experience to thoroughly analyze the electronic currency. Then buy the potential currency when it's at a low price. Hold and wait for the bull market. At the time, these electronic coins would give me good returns.
Activity: 24
Merit: 1
October 26, 2018, 10:06:08 PM
I use to trade in short term.If you have, at any point, the opportunity to cover your initial investment and still have enough crypto to play around with: don't hesitate and do it.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 504
October 26, 2018, 09:57:41 PM
This is the Strategy I was following in crypto. This is the example.

buy coin 300A @1.00 = 300

Sell 150 @2.00 (Now you covered your initial investment(Excluding fee))
Sell 50 @3.00 = 150
Sell 50 @4.00 = 200
Keep remaining 50 for long term( If market is crashing you have to sell this proton immediately).

But this method can't apply if the market crash before it reaching to 2x. I would like to know the approaches/Strategies you are following and drawbacks of this method.
My strategy in the crypto world if I have 1 bitcoin then I will buy Altcoin 0.3 bitcoin. 0.7 for backup if the altcoin price goes down we can backup, I prefer short-term trading. And a little play margin
everyone has their own strategy which they think it works, and I'm not a person who has been holding for long time and throwing away the chance, when prices go up 2x I will sell everything, I don't want to be too greedy and ultimately lose because the price of altcoin is very easy to collapse
Activity: 462
Merit: 102
October 26, 2018, 09:41:21 PM

Sell 50 @3.00 = 150
Sell 50 @4.00 = 200
Keep remaining 50 for long term( If market is crashing you have to sell this proton immediately).

But this method can't apply if the market crash before it reaching to 2x. I would like to know the approaches/Strategies you are following and drawbacks of this method.

This is actually a good strategy specially for tokens who have reached their hypothetical moon. Slowly sell them off all by taking off a percentage per price movement so you take as much profit you can get without the risk of losing the profit along the hodling. Really great idea.
Activity: 253
October 26, 2018, 09:31:29 PM

Sell 50 @3.00 = 150
Sell 50 @4.00 = 200

Nicebuble wrapt lng curo .bai idea about this strategy you will not loss your investment but you can earn more by doing this method. I'm doing like this but not all. Thanks for info and sharing good ideas.
Activity: 232
Merit: 2
A nexgen decentralized ride hailing
October 09, 2018, 09:06:44 AM
Last year I followed a strategy of investing in ICO, but this year that strategy does not bring me income. While I was doing the bounty as it does not require investments. But I think that investment in ICO will be profitable again , but only after the rates of cryptocurrencies will start to grow.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
October 09, 2018, 09:05:12 AM
the best strategy is buy low and sell high no matter how long you always get profit.
always buy coin with the good potential to growh and hold it and sell if profit.
Activity: 494
October 09, 2018, 09:00:34 AM
a good strategy especially if you're a trader is to buy and sell just buy your cheap and you sell the other trader dear because they are bouncing so they are losing your heart so you can earn the money you can buy Altcoin with the potential you can hold it long enough to make your profit more profitable to new traders and want to try to invest your investment so small that you do not lose big.
Activity: 168
October 09, 2018, 08:57:53 AM
I consider the cryptocurrency strategy. One of the necessary and very important details. With the right construction of the strategy. Success, luck and profit will be closer to you.
Activity: 448
October 09, 2018, 08:57:29 AM
The topic is very interesting and it seems to me that this topic can really help a lot for beginners, but in general there are a lot of strategies and the most important thing is to evaluate your risks.
Activity: 232
Merit: 2
A nexgen decentralized ride hailing
October 09, 2018, 08:54:44 AM
For me the strategy is easy, invest when the coins are low and everything is in the red like now, hold the coins, make sure that they are secure and then when the market goes up, sell the coins. Hold the profits, wait for the coins to go back down again then repeat the entire process again. That is how I make sure that I am not making any losses.
Only I would add that before choosing the coins for investment you need to carefully study them. For example, find out why the course fell so sharply. Otherwise, it turns out that you bought a coin at the bottom and it will begin to fall again. Such a scenario is very sad.
Activity: 420
October 09, 2018, 08:52:18 AM
For me the strategy is easy, invest when the coins are low and everything is in the red like now, hold the coins, make sure that they are secure and then when the market goes up, sell the coins. Hold the profits, wait for the coins to go back down again then repeat the entire process again. That is how I make sure that I am not making any losses.
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
October 06, 2018, 02:49:41 PM
Investing in cryptocurrency today is a hot topic, but still not as it was in 2017, of course today there are a lot of strategies that are used by different traders and no one will reveal their views, this is understandable.
Activity: 350
October 06, 2018, 02:47:10 PM

Sell 50 @3.00 = 150
Sell 50 @4.00 = 200

We'll write about people a lot of the tactics I from the cryptocurrency earth. Firstly as I complete tasks or maybe subscribe to bounty corporations this pay or maybe this bounty When I receive there sometimes When I store the item for a couple of many weeks. I really should watch over this market and discover if at all successful. When I examine on there around twofold every week subsequently alternate the dollars to help the recommended importance. And this is termed positioning. Your second is complete many dealing. Deal the item into a different dollars. And as well as I achieve that When I likewise store the item.
Activity: 868
Merit: 326
October 04, 2018, 07:14:47 AM

Sell 50 @3.00 = 150
Sell 50 @4.00 = 200

My strategy in the crypto world if I have 1 bitcoin then I will buy Altcoin 0.3 bitcoin. 0.7 for backup if the altcoin price goes down we can backup, I prefer short-term trading. And a little play margin
Activity: 112
September 27, 2018, 11:07:09 AM
The strategy of successful investment is that investing in crypto you need to monitor your money on a daily basis. Especially with a falling market. Many altcoins do not buy, it is enough to provide confidence for 3-4 altcoyins and work daily on the falls and growth of altcoyins.
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
September 26, 2018, 10:09:27 AM
The simplest strategy to invest in cryptocurreny is short term investment.Buy coins when their rates fell,sell these coins when you get a higher price.But you need to act smart for good profits.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 502
September 24, 2018, 05:46:08 AM

Sell 50 @3.00 = 150
Sell 50 @4.00 = 200

An extraordinary strategy and always done by cryptocurrency traders.
But unfortunately we can't guess the price of the cryptocurrency whether it will go up or down.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
September 16, 2018, 09:01:21 AM
Choosing the right strategy for behavior on the crypto market is the key to success. It is best to use the advice of close friends who are successful or simply have a lot of trading experience on crypto exchanges.
copper member
Activity: 812
Merit: 12
I ❤ ₿itcoin and Ethereum
September 15, 2018, 04:08:48 PM

Sell 50 @3.00 = 150
Sell 50 @4.00 = 200

not that easy in my opinion, because crypto prices can go up and down very quickly so when you buy 300 at the price of @ 1.00 it is possible the price can jump immediately at the price of @ 0.80 even below it.
Pages:
Jump to: