Pages:
Author

Topic: Strategy to invest in crypto ? - page 7. (Read 5541 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
August 29, 2018, 01:30:17 AM
This is very important, where the study of strategy needs to start now, because this is very closely related to the influence actor on the price of cryptocurrency analysis. Then to choose which coin is the most profitable and feasible to invest we need to analyze it in depth.
Activity: 91
Merit: 2
August 28, 2018, 07:57:15 PM
Investment strategies that can be done in the world of crypto currencies are:

1. Have an understanding of the concept of Cryptocurrency.
Get to know the world of Cryptocurrency.
It is important to know and fully understand the knowledge of Cryptocurrency itself. Always keep in mind that you should never invest money in something that you don't understand and recognize. We are sure, many of you are always expecting everything instantly without doing heavy things like studying first, and that is the biggest reason why so many fraudulent fraudulent investment cases are widely reported. Leave the habit now, something big must require a complex and complex process, so be patient.

2. Frequently visit the Exchange Market.
Visit the Stock Exchange Periodically
What do you mean? Spying on the stock market is one of the boring things, because seeing price movements but not having assets is one of the very, very tiring things. However, you will get valuable lessons about what coins are trendy and popular in the Cryptocurrency stock market.
The important things you should look for are:
What crypto currency is the most sought after? you can see on the volume of each coin.
What is the value of each crypto currency?
Which crypto currency has the highest market capitalization?
Is a coin worth maintaining for a long-term investment or just worth it for pumping or short-term?

3. Invest more than one coin.
The next strategy is to invest more than one coin.
It is not recommended if you only invest in one Cryptocurrency. Professional traders usually buy a variety of crypto assets and create a kind of portfolio that lists their assets. What for? Certainly to minimize the risk of possible losses. For example, when we lose in coin A, then we will quickly make a stop loss and seek profits in coin B assets and so on.

4. Start with a small amount and do a measurable increase.
Start from the Small and Make Measured Improvements.
It is written, "Be loyal to a small case first, then you will be given a big case." These words are very
Aplicable for new investment or trading activities, you will start this. How do you solve complex and complicated trading problems if you have not been able to complete the small and simple ones? Of course by knowing the simplest things first and continuing to scale up.

5. Reallocate your investment.
If you have applied steps 1-4 above, it means that you have become one of the residents and are familiar with this crypto universe, you can reallocate your investment amount according to the development of the digital currency market.
copper member
Activity: 196
August 28, 2018, 07:42:31 PM
Everybody get more when you take it. This is indispensable strategy. I suggest everybody. It really earns a lot.  Cool Cool Cool
Activity: 253
Merit: 10
August 28, 2018, 07:17:10 AM
This is the Strategy I was following in crypto. This is the example.

buy coin 300A @1.00 = 300

Sell 150 @2.00 (Now you covered your initial investment(Excluding fee))
Sell 50 @3.00 = 150
Sell 50 @4.00 = 200
Keep remaining 50 for long term( If market is crashing you have to sell this proton immediately).

But this method can't apply if the market crash before it reaching to 2x. I would like to know the approaches/Strategies you are following and drawbacks of this method.
Nicebuble wrapt lng curo .bai idea about this strategy you will not loss your investment but you can earn more by doing this method. I'm doing like this but not all. Thanks for info and sharing good ideas.
Activity: 208
August 28, 2018, 07:41:24 PM
I prefer the good old-fashioned long-term investment strategy because I have no trading experience and I succumb to emotions
Activity: 504
Merit: 106
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
August 28, 2018, 03:38:32 PM
now it is very difficult to choose any investment strategy, because the situation in the cryptocurrency market is very unstable. I think it's better to wait for the market to recover
Activity: 90
August 28, 2018, 03:13:01 PM
Now with this investment method you can lose money. Now such a situation that it is difficult to earn, at least, for earnings, minimal growth of the market is needed.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
August 28, 2018, 03:08:22 PM
now no strategy will work. While the market does not recover, making profit will be very difficult

Market is recovering now. For the last week some good projects such as VET, NANO, WAN done 2X from the bottom
Activity: 602
Merit: 104
August 28, 2018, 03:00:14 PM
now no strategy will work. While the market does not recover, making profit will be very difficult
Activity: 308
August 28, 2018, 02:50:14 PM
The best strategy is to buy coins when all the others are crying from the fact that the price has fallen so much. Smart people buy at the bottom, stupid at the peak.
Activity: 453
August 28, 2018, 01:38:54 PM
OMG, if you for day trading, then it doesn't pay of so quickly, only if you have a lot of money, even then you couldn't double that stuff in short period of time except if you're lucky or participation in a at least good ico to somepoint/hyped ICO and afterwards sell at a better price, but usually hyped coins can even 3x or 10x your price from beggining, also in our country we have if you daytrading we must pay taxes and if you buy at low price and afterwards sell it at good price we don't get taxes, but that is if you don't day trade, let's say you do a trade per two days or more likely less, because it's hloding like tehnique, or maybe turtle? dunno...

If you holding, it's better to put something something money in crypto every month or week, depends on your pay/or your capabilities to lose some money, afterwards you can only wait and seek good prices to sell at high prices and then buy at low prices, but if you sell all before mooning of bitcoin, witch will probably get all the alts mooning to and at some point too. the eazyeast is to wait for BTC mooning, after this alts, if you are considering CMC website at least one day at week, you cannot miss the highs and the lows at them prices and even if you'll try to get the very high and the very low of them prices, you'll be very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very lucky. good luck everybody
Activity: 854
Merit: 102
MoonDeFi
August 28, 2018, 01:22:18 PM
Interesting question, there are many investment schemes, but I will try to explain the main, first, before investing it is necessary to study the project in detail, all its documentation, as well as products, secondly it is advisable to invest in pre-sale because at this stage of sales the most great bonuses, that is, your future profit, it's up to you
Activity: 420
August 28, 2018, 01:15:31 PM
when we invest in cryptos one of the things we have to consider before invest is limitation of our profit, too much greedy or too much hesitate can cause a huge loss to our investment, so we should always set limits before get in investing cryptos.
Activity: 340
August 20, 2018, 09:59:26 AM
I think my strategy is to buy 80% for Ethereum for the long term and 20% for short term coin, buy at low price and sell 50% at high price to recover my remaining funds will keep the strategy.
Merit: 106
August 28, 2018, 01:11:36 PM
Personally, I stick to the hodl strategy and buy crypto for 30% of all my money.. I just buy when I'm ready to do it and don't worry about the future. Even if the market goes against me - I will wait out this storm and sell for profit later.
Activity: 98
August 28, 2018, 01:08:44 PM
Always make a profit target & when ever your coin reach your target sell the coin Immediately rather than waiting for more profit because you don't know that when market change its mood.
Activity: 82
August 28, 2018, 01:08:35 PM
I stick to the strategy of choosing a good company. cases of the correct choice of the company the collapse of the market is not terrible.
Merit: 12
August 28, 2018, 01:01:34 PM
My first set of investment in cryptocurrency was a loss, because i was not conversant with the know how of cryptocurrency. There are things one should know before investing into any coin and when it comes to investing into ICO.
Activity: 3
August 28, 2018, 05:41:02 AM
We can invest when the price of cryptocurrency falls.
Activity: 161
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
August 28, 2018, 05:37:49 AM
Investing doesn't need in strategy I think, it is not the buying or trading, you just have to be careful about the choice of project and it will be okay.
Pages:
Jump to: