Pages:
Author

Topic: Strategy to invest in crypto ? - page 5. (Read 5541 times)

Activity: 1484
Merit: 254
September 03, 2018, 08:41:21 AM
I think the best strategy to invest and get big profits in crypto is to buy when the price is cheap and then sell at a high price, of course many are confused but I suggest to buy immediately because the market soon recovered.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
September 03, 2018, 08:36:57 AM
This is the Strategy I was following in crypto. This is the example.

buy coin 300A @1.00 = 300

Sell 150 @2.00 (Now you covered your initial investment(Excluding fee))
Sell 50 @3.00 = 150
Sell 50 @4.00 = 200
Keep remaining 50 for long term( If market is crashing you have to sell this proton immediately).

But this method can't apply if the market crash before it reaching to 2x. I would like to know the approaches/Strategies you are following and drawbacks of this method.
Of course, the market will sooner or later go up. I think that now you just need to wait a little bit and everything will be just great
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
September 03, 2018, 08:25:09 AM

Sell 50 @3.00 = 150
Sell 50 @4.00 = 200
Keep remaining 50 for long term( If market is crashing you have to sell this proton immediately).

But this method can't apply if the market crash before it reaching to 2x. I would like to know the approaches/Strategies you are following and drawbacks of this method.
Yes, most traders in the market have their carefully developed strategy to work. But I do not think any of them will share this strategy right. For me, the universal rule is to buy promising altcoins in the period of falling markets and prices. And I try to sell when they reach their maximum.
Activity: 210
September 03, 2018, 08:22:10 AM

Sell 50 @3.00 = 150
Sell 50 @4.00 = 200

For me, the key principle of working with the crypto market is to rely on working with reliable projects that already have a finished product, a strong team of developers and will really be useful to the community. And it's better to buy the selected altcoins during the downturn when prices remain low and profitable for investment.
Activity: 322
September 03, 2018, 08:08:38 AM

Sell 50 @3.00 = 150
Sell 50 @4.00 = 200

For me, being in the cryptocurrency world is a constant wait. So I'm ready to wait a couple more years to become a real rich man
Activity: 700
Merit: 553
September 03, 2018, 03:08:35 AM
Many people confused in starting a crypto investment, but I think invest crypto equals other investments such as stocks, we just buy and wait for the right moment to sell so we get profit.
Activity: 431
Merit: 100
September 03, 2018, 03:02:26 AM
Buy at the lowest price, and hold it for a few days or months to produce 3x-10x.
But it's better to play a short term to generate daily profit.
Activity: 1862
Merit: 259
September 03, 2018, 03:00:25 AM
if you look at the market today this strategy cannot be used in trading.
I personally trade by buying new alt coins that are registered in the exchange which are usually sold far below the ICO price by the prize hunter.
if the value I think is worth buying I will buy it and wait a few days for the coin to rise again.
Activity: 840
Merit: 251
September 03, 2018, 02:54:30 AM
This could be a good strategy. But if applied in this time will result in less effective and may not even be getting the value that corresponds to the expectations of the real price. for a time this would be the most appropriate time to hold as a strategy because it is quite safe and can even produce.
Activity: 280
September 03, 2018, 02:50:54 AM
I like crypto the fact that the market regularly teaches us new knowledge. We begin to realize the importance of calm and patience without panic. In order to succeed here, one must be able to maintain calm, not to sell coins during the period of the fall of the market.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
September 03, 2018, 02:49:53 AM
Each investor has its own cryptocurrency market earnings strategy, which may differ from the amount and expected profit timing.

Personally, I prefer to hold for a long time.
Activity: 266
September 03, 2018, 02:47:08 AM
My strategy is to invest in projects with ready-made product and long-term activity.
Activity: 16
September 03, 2018, 02:44:22 AM
I use to trade in short term. I choose a coin which have regular predictable waves (+-20-30%) and set buy and sell orders on the bottom and top of these waves. And it most cases it works for me. I also tried the strategy that you described but it's applicable only for a long term trading.

I dont trade in short term. I try to find valable project and hold the cryptocurrency. I would rather spend the time and energy spent in watching the chart somewhere else
Activity: 196
Merit: 24
September 03, 2018, 02:40:44 AM
The strategies investors apply in the currency market are very important because these strategies determine the investor's ability to earn or lose money. Before you invest your recommendation, set yourself a strategy
Activity: 319
September 03, 2018, 02:38:31 AM

Sell 50 @3.00 = 150
Sell 50 @4.00 = 200

Yes, I met different strategies with which the participants and market experts work. But personally, I think that it is necessary to act according to the situation, depending on the current situation on the market, and not to look for some kind of universal strategy for all cases.
Activity: 420
Merit: 107
September 02, 2018, 04:11:04 PM
My mainly strategy is to invest in projects with a real product that will be useful for the society. I think that these coins will give the best result in a few years. This strategy requires a lot of patience and effort. But in the end it will bring a very high reward
Activity: 186
September 01, 2018, 02:43:42 PM
I'm going to talk about anyone many of the approaches I truly do inside cryptocurrency entire world. For starters, while I accomplish work opportunities as well as enroll in resources firms your earnings, as well as your resources My spouse and i, find at their store someday My spouse and I carry the idea for a few a few months. I then need to review the market industry and pay attention to whether it is worthwhile. My spouse and I look into it approximately more than once 7 days and then change our loose change for you to our chosen price. Knowing that an example may be named possessing. The other an example may be accomplished a number of exchanges. Buy and sell the idea to many various other loose change. Plus while I make it happen My spouse and I, in addition, carry the idea.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
September 01, 2018, 09:43:42 AM
This is one of the main things that you should use now in this market, and in General when invested, you should have had a strategy on which you planned to make money, as if there was no strategiito it's all count the good-bye,you lose
Activity: 546
Merit: 15
September 01, 2018, 09:40:29 AM
The main strategy in cryptography is not to try to earn in a short time. This can lead to the fact that you lose your investment. Therefore, you must work systematically, step by step increasing your portfolio.

That's one way, but it does not suit everyone, as you need to understand the market and technical analysis to be a day trader, in addition to people looking for quick profits. The current ICO is a mistake when the ICOs have fallen sharply after listing on the exchange
I'm not sure that you can say that current projects are a mistake, because it depends on when the tokens of these projects get listed on the exchange. If this happens after the market turns, everything will be fine.
Activity: 224
September 01, 2018, 09:29:22 AM
I like to buy gradually up or gradually down!  Some people call these averaging up or down.  When you buy this way,  you increase on your holding and you get to buy cheaper than buying at once!
Pages:
Jump to: