Pages:
Author

Topic: Strategy to invest in crypto ? - page 6. (Read 5541 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 100
September 01, 2018, 09:28:04 AM
No matter how many people talk about such clever things as strategy or something like that, I think that still nothing will change from simple speeches, you just need to practice and that's probably all.
Activity: 119
Merit: 0
September 01, 2018, 09:25:26 AM
Technique by purchasing coins at low costs and after that hold it for quite a while I get it would be more productive. The day by day exchange I think will be exceptionally depleting and your musings. Right now the market is extremely troublesome for crypto in the expectation market and all the more frequently do things that amazement with keeps on falling in esteem and is probably not going to rise.
legendary
Activity: 2179
Merit: 1201
August 30, 2018, 04:06:37 PM
The main strategy in cryptography is not to try to earn in a short time. This can lead to the fact that you lose your investment. Therefore, you must work systematically, step by step increasing your portfolio.

That's one way, but it does not suit everyone, as you need to understand the market and technical analysis to be a day trader, in addition to people looking for quick profits. The current ICO is a mistake when the ICOs have fallen sharply after listing on the exchange
Activity: 48
August 30, 2018, 09:06:05 AM
for now we need to see the movements in the altcoins that we want to invest from the website and carts on the exchange, in this way we can understand though a little whether this altcoin will be good or not.
Activity: 406
August 30, 2018, 09:02:11 AM
This is the Strategy I was following in crypto. This is the example.

buy coin 300A @1.00 = 300

Sell 150 @2.00 (Now you covered your initial investment(Excluding fee))
Sell 50 @3.00 = 150
Sell 50 @4.00 = 200
Keep remaining 50 for long term( If market is crashing you have to sell this proton immediately).

But this method can't apply if the market crash before it reaching to 2x. I would like to know the approaches/Strategies you are following and drawbacks of this method.
I do not agree with this strategy. When the price grows, there is no point in selling part of the coins. Nobody knows how long the price will go up. In this case, you need to monitor the movement and act on the situation. This will allow you to maximize your profits. It is possible that there will be a situation where the best solution is to re-buy a coin.
Activity: 728
Merit: 251
August 29, 2018, 01:05:39 PM
My strategy is to invest in projects that will be in demand for more people and the industry in the long run, because these projects will give the most profit in future. Searching for such projects takes a long time but it is rewarding.
why not because if many people invest in projects that are in demand by many people it is a project that can provide good profits. it all depends on our own choice if we feel that the project we are following is good then join.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
August 29, 2018, 01:04:11 PM
My strategy is to invest in excellent teams. With further growth prospects, since in the future I expect to get a good profit. Cool
Activity: 210
August 29, 2018, 12:59:52 PM
I will get 50% coins when x1.5. But if it goes down, I will buy once to make money. The cryptographic market will continue to grow. Cheesy I like to diversify globally.
Activity: 350
Merit: 18
August 29, 2018, 12:00:02 PM
My strategy is to invest in projects that will be in demand for more people and the industry in the long run, because these projects will give the most profit in future. Searching for such projects takes a long time but it is rewarding.
Activity: 64
August 29, 2018, 03:36:10 AM
The crypto market is stagnating right now. Minor mobility has begun. Do not think you're late for the investment in the crypto market. You can be profitable at every turn. If you evaluate it as a buy and sell, you can multiply your money more.
August 29, 2018, 02:05:02 AM
In my opinion, this is an interesting strategy. I want to take several books, and study them for the next few days. I want to learn other strategies that are more real and proven in the market. I will learn about charts up to patterns, this is to improve my ability to trade. There may be other opinions, and if that is included in the criteria I will try it.
Activity: 63
August 29, 2018, 02:03:41 AM
There is no fixed strategy in crypto. You want to take profits? Then don't wait for your coin to go to the moon, sell some portion if it goes above 40% and buy back when it dips. Don't be greedy. You won't get 40% in stock market in even a year. So sell it as soon as it grows and take profits and keep doing it.
Activity: 560
Merit: 257
August 29, 2018, 01:55:24 AM
Sell 50 @3.00 = 150
Sell 50 @4.00 = 200
Keep remaining 50 for long term( If market is crashing you have to sell this proton immediately).
But this method can't apply if the market crash before it reaching to 2x. I would like to know the approaches/Strategies you are following and drawbacks of this method.
A year ago, this strategy was very effective, but in 2018 the situation has changed and now most investors need only long-term holding. However, if the bullish trend comes again, your strategy may become popular again.
copper member
Activity: 126
August 29, 2018, 01:54:59 AM

Sell 50 @3.00 = 150
Sell 50 @4.00 = 200

Got it. nice strategy, so, where is the rate from? is it by your experience? i wanna learn some from you.
with your strategy, participate in Ruby-X trading contest! you can win a house and money!
click my signature and check it out!
August 29, 2018, 01:50:39 AM
You have to look for coins or tokens with a low value, but have a high potential in the future, or coins that are easily pumped when experiencing a decline. Join a project that has stable sales, and see how the project works. Buy low sell high This is a quote for traders, and it will only bring very small profits.
Activity: 22
August 29, 2018, 01:49:35 AM
If you are a newbie in crypto, start in a small amount only. It is better to wait for the third dump of crypto coins before you buy and stock more coins. Try to hold it as long as you can to have a better income.
Activity: 23
August 28, 2018, 07:31:27 PM
If as a Crypto trader, you can just do away with greed then you will always be happy with yourself and your crypto trading. You take profit even if it's 5% and continue the trade, you buy back at dip and continues like that.
Activity: 126
August 29, 2018, 01:44:09 AM
My investment strategy is long term, because crypto prices like Bitcoin and Altcoin often fall and it is very unlikely if I sell them in a market situation is falling. There may be some truth, too, that friends have said, hold Bitcoin until mid year, and you will laugh.
Activity: 322
August 29, 2018, 01:43:46 AM
The main strategy in cryptography is not to try to earn in a short time. This can lead to the fact that you lose your investment. Therefore, you must work systematically, step by step increasing your portfolio.
Activity: 98
August 29, 2018, 01:40:20 AM
When you enter the crypto market, there are actually a number of strategies, and are divided into short, medium and long terms. At different times, I will make different choices and that makes me successful. All must be adjusted to the market situation, so you must be smart to see how the market is doing at all times.
Pages:
Jump to: