Author

Topic: | STRATIS | The first blockchain developed for businesses |Full POS - page 102. (Read 1891106 times)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
June 14, 2016, 10:44:00 PM

this is post time

it's too old
Activity: 1085
Merit: 500
Sell your stratis waiting for below $1
Activity: 448
Merit: 140
Make Crypto Great Again!
Guys, stop this nonsensical dispute, or go to private messages.
Many good coins dropped to hell
Neo           160$=15$
OmiseGO   26$  =3.5$
Qtum        82$  = 4.5$
Lisk          40$  = 3$
and more other coins. Stop this, thx.

strat 20$ = 1.1$ 20x
ltc 300$= 50$ 6x
eth 1200 = 250$ 5x
dgb 0.12$ = 0.024$ 5x
etc 40$ = 13$ 3x

as a rule old coins behave more strongly

Activity: 18
Neo           160$=15$
OmiseGO   26$  =3.5$
Qtum        82$  = 4.5$
Lisk          40$  = 3$

strat 20$ = 1.1$ 20x
ltc 300$= 50$ 6x
eth 1200 = 250$ 5x
dgb 0.12$ = 0.024$ 5x
etc 40$ = 13$ 3x
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Lisk > Stratis

By light years. They actually have usability behind the token while stratis holders can play with their shitty identity app after 3 years in progress 🤣

Like what? At least lay down some facts if you are going to come to a Stratis thread to shill.

Institutional investors backing lisk.
Reputable figures in crypto supporting and backing lisk.
Well managed team.
Ahead of stratis in terms of fungibility.

Stratis has the identity app 🤣

Oh i see you are just a shilling troll. Lisk would not be as low as it is if instutional investors were backing it. What reputable figures and instutional investors are buying lisk?

Activity: 112
Srtratis is a though one. So much competition these days from Waves, NEO, ETH, ARK etc. But the idea of a platform for everyone is nice. People have allready made big profits with this one. I really hope this one wil win (I have a big stake in this one). This wil make Crypto easy for the mainstream.
Activity: 82
Next leg down, goodbye strat 😁
Make Crypto Great Again!
No one is buying all the big buyers have disappeared, volume has completely disintegrated.

The next bull market will be stronger than all previous, grow up absolutely all coins even the most forgotten. Pump any coin will be cheaper than usual.

Breeze/Tumblebit was touted as a major accomplishment for months but is anyone going to actually use it?

Need time, it will be clear only in a 5-10 months. the market must reach the end point. Right now no one is interested in technology, everybody thinks about "how to survive in this market"
Lisk > Stratis

By light years. They actually have usability behind the token while stratis holders can play with their shitty identity app after 3 years in progress 🤣

Like what? At least lay down some facts if you are going to come to a Stratis thread to shill.

Institutional investors backing lisk.
Reputable figures in crypto supporting and backing lisk.
Well managed team.
Ahead of stratis in terms of fungibility.

Stratis has the identity app 🤣
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000
Neo           160$=15$
OmiseGO   26$  =3.5$
Qtum        82$  = 4.5$
Lisk          40$  = 3$

Yes, you are right many potential dropped a lot in the market and this makes us to buy more coins in the market instead of speculating stratis, there is no choice for us instead speculating on stratis we have to move forward along with the market.
Neo           160$=15$
OmiseGO   26$  =3.5$
Qtum        82$  = 4.5$
Lisk          40$  = 3$

Everyone knows we are in a serious bear market crash, that's beside the point. What is going to set Stratis apart from the others and get it back into the top 20 or 30 on the next bull run?

Basically we have no idea what their plans are to actually get adoption, or compete with the other platforms. I'm not saying Stratis is a terrible investment but its a massive gamble at this point. No one is buying all the big buyers have disappeared, volume has completely disintegrated.

Breeze/Tumblebit was touted as a major accomplishment for months but is anyone going to actually use it?
Lisk > Stratis

Lisk > Stratis

Make Crypto Great Again!
Neo           160$=15$
OmiseGO   26$  =3.5$
Qtum        82$  = 4.5$
Lisk          40$  = 3$

Sorry Azazel, your choice in coins says it all.
I have nothing left to say to you but to hold your Strat and not sell until its worth 50 - 100 dollars.

The only one I invested in was burstcoin (and a small amount). It has done significantly better than Strat over the last year.

Reading comprehension isn't your strong suit, and if I'm so dumb well then I guess Stratis should be lumped in with all the other dumb coins I supposedly bought according to you.

You can't make any serious arguments as to why Stratis is a good purchase so you have to attack peoples character rather than bring up actual facts or data.

You attack people and post moon boy predictions $100, $200-$300, you even posted a $1,000 by 2020 which is just insane.
Activity: 32

Ladies and gentleman

Please look at appendix A below

Korecoin!

100X may be a bit of a stretch but I think this coin can easily hit 10-20X and its my largest holding.

Azazel biggest holding is KORECOIN! (which is ranked 765 on coin marketcap). Azazel shills shitcoins and actually tries to spread fud about  bluechip coins like strat.

Go home and get a real job. Crypto isn't for you

Try again I dumped Kore at $6 and exposed MikeMike (head developer). Please search Kore Korecoin non moderated thread

Here's a link to the thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/kore-korecoin-non-moderated-thread-2322563

When I exposed Kore for being a shoddy project at best the price was $5-$6 so anyone who got out then did pretty well. Its rank was something like #200 then

Ok i looked through all your posts. You invest and sign up for lots of shit coins (deep onion, BUrst coin bitvest.io, 777coin). You remind of someone on cryptopia trollbox or something.

and then you come here, to the hardworkers at stratis who are actually creating real innovation and talking bad about it.
Go home

I did quite well on Deep Onion and Burstcoin. I received Onions for free and that coin did quite well during the bull run. Never owned any bitvest.io or 777 coin not even sure what those are. The only coin of those 4 that I actually purchased was Burstcoin.

So far Stratis has been my worst investment by far and unfortunately is my largest holding.

Meanwhile you have to hide your past by creating a new account to shill Stratis.
Sorry Azazel, your choice in coins says it all.
I have nothing left to say to you but to hold your Strat and not sell until its worth 50 - 100 dollars.

Ladies and gentleman

Korecoin!

100X may be a bit of a stretch but I think this coin can easily hit 10-20X and its my largest holding.

Azazel biggest holding is KORECOIN! (which is ranked 765 on coin marketcap). Azazel shills shitcoins and actually tries to spread fud about  bluechip coins like strat.

Try again I dumped Kore at $6 and exposed MikeMike (head developer). Please search Kore Korecoin non moderated thread

Here's a link to the thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/kore-korecoin-non-moderated-thread-2322563

When I exposed Kore for being a shoddy project at best the price was $5-$6 so anyone who got out then did pretty well. Its rank was something like #200 then

Ok i looked through all your posts. You invest and sign up for lots of shit coins (deep onion, BUrst coin bitvest.io, 777coin). You remind of someone on cryptopia trollbox or something.

and then you come here, to the hardworkers at stratis who are actually creating real innovation and talking bad about it.
Go home

I did quite well on Deep Onion and Burstcoin. I received Onions for free and that coin did quite well during the bull run. Never owned any bitvest.io or 777 coin not even sure what those are. The only coin of those 4 that I actually purchased was Burstcoin.

So far Stratis has been my worst investment by far and unfortunately is my largest holding.

Meanwhile you have to hide your past by creating a new account to shill Stratis.

Ladies and gentleman

Korecoin!

Ok i looked through all your posts. You invest and sign up for lots of shit coins (deep onion, BUrst coin bitvest.io, 777coin, BountyOx). You remind of someone on cryptopia trollbox or something.

but its ok, i am here to help you.

DUMP all those shit coins & reinvest in Stratis and you will be a happy man.

Ladies and gentleman

Korecoin!

Ladies and gentleman

Korecoin!

Jump to: