Author

Topic: | STRATIS | The first blockchain developed for businesses |Full POS - page 1060. (Read 1891106 times)

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
Nice to see STRATIS already listed in bittrex https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-STRAT hope not see dumpers action there
Activity: 191
Merit: 100
The Lady with the Lamp
Dear Stratis community,

please excuse the downtime of about 1 hour. We're back online and the exchange is fully working now again.

I could have kept the exchange running, but security has top priority so I had to take it down for some time. I hope you understand.

I really appreciate your patience and the trust you've put in RAWX so far.
And I hope I could help Stratis a bit by offering to trade it on our exchange. Smiley

nice exchange,no issue so far.
Activity: 722
Merit: 500
I wish people would stop assuming the bounties will cause the price to go below ico price.

I mean 1 million odd of 100 million supply, most of which is distributed already. Plus the majority of bounties will probably belong to investors in an ico this size. Plus the TVE bot protection significantly reduced the bounty amount anyway.

I could go on but I cba posting a detailed analysis in a bct post that will just get lost in time.

Join the Slack Wink
Activity: 121
Always the same. After launch on exchange, price drops below ICO price. Don't know why do we even bother buying in ICO.  Cry

I never seen strat is below ico price, lowest in bittrex is 1800 sat. ico is 1129 sat. rawx is even higher.
wait until bounties are distributed
wait until poloniex add stratis. Grin
They didnt even add Waves so why should they add a much less popular and similar coin like Stratis.
They have added DCR,why not add Stratis?
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
Always the same. After launch on exchange, price drops below ICO price. Don't know why do we even bother buying in ICO.  Cry

I never seen strat is below ico price, lowest in bittrex is 1800 sat. ico is 1129 sat. rawx is even higher.
They didnt even add Waves so why should they add a much less popular and similar coin like Stratis.

Similar? strat is beyond waves. waves is a delaying shit, no promise. But strat is everything on time, delivery on time.
Activity: 394
Merit: 117

Activity: 154
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Psychological matters  Wink

Price will get steady time after time, depends on stratis team for sure.
Activity: 121

Activity: 394
Merit: 117

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

Activity: 154
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Weak hands are selling, will get some for sure  Cheesy

Thanks
Activity: 560
I am selling at $1/strat
Activity: 545

I'll buy you out at ICO price. Deal?

You'll be lucky if he makes a deal.  Grin

I don't want to sell at ICO price. i have invested my BTC for more than a month in a high risk investment. I expect at least a decent reward for my risk.

What I don't like is that there will always be bounty dumpers or someone who got bonus in ICO and want to get out at a small profit. That selling frenzy usually drops the price below my ICO buy price and then i feel like a fool for investing in ICO.

That is not the case here since bounties have not been paid yet. 

That's exactly my point. What will happen to the price when bounties are paid. it will go below ICO price for sure. That's what i hate about participating in ICO.
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003

I don't want to sell at ICO price. i have invested my BTC for more than a month in a high risk investment. I expect at least a decent reward for my risk.

What I don't like is that there will always be bounty dumpers or someone who got bonus in ICO and want to get out at a small profit. That selling frenzy usually drops the price below my ICO buy price and then i feel like a fool for investing in ICO.

That is not the case here since bounties have not been paid yet. 
Activity: 545

Activity: 644
Everyone is busy counting pennies. People are way under bidding or over asking. Just wait for normal people who are not hyped come into play and buy some normal market price shares.
Activity: 303
No one like you
Going down fast on Bittrex. Guys be patient. Don't sell for mere 100% profit.

I'm happy for it to drop a-lot now. It will get a-lot of weak hands out and with less satoshi per Stratis means they get out quicker.
This is normal
Bittrex have much coins
Stratis this time have not news With others
Wait time to updata and prove It is better than others.
So. most will sell
Activity: 217

Jump to: