Author

Topic: | STRATIS | The first blockchain developed for businesses |Full POS - page 1061. (Read 1891106 times)

Activity: 722
Merit: 500
Always the same. After launch on exchange, price drops below ICO price. Don't know why do we even bother buying in ICO.  Cry

I'll buy you out at ICO price. Deal?
legendary
Activity: 3486
Merit: 1126
Hi,

We've added STRAT to the miners multipool: www.zpool.ca

Cheers!
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
move that crypto
Always the same. After launch on exchange, price drops below ICO price. Don't know why do we even bother buying in ICO.  Cry

Heat is gonna break this below-ico-on-exchanges trend
Activity: 545
Going down fast on Bittrex. Guys be patient. Don't sell for mere 100% profit.

I'm happy for it to drop a-lot now. It will get a-lot of weak hands out and with less satoshi per Stratis means they get out quicker.
Going down fast on Bittrex. Guys be patient. Don't sell for mere 100% profit.
Activity: 466
I've searched  on Bittrex few hours ago and nothing, Now is live and hot!
Thanks for the link.
Activity: 602
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
Yay Stratis finally on Bittrex!!!  Cheesy
wow healthy trading right from trexx polo next and some small exchange to make more investors and for the price to rise up more
good job dev team.
Activity: 276
Activity: 161
Merit: 100
Does anyone know if we will be able to withdraw our Stratis from theviralexchange anytime soon?
Activity: 532
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
Has this coin been distributed to the investors yet?
Yes!
Has this coin been distributed to the investors yet?
Yay Stratis finally on Bittrex!!!  Cheesy
Activity: 166
Merit: 100
Dear Stratis community,

please excuse the downtime of about 1 hour. We're back online and the exchange is fully working now again.

I could have kept the exchange running, but security has top priority so I had to take it down for some time. I hope you understand.

I really appreciate your patience and the trust you've put in RAWX so far.
And I hope I could help Stratis a bit by offering to trade it on our exchange. Smiley

Good stuff so far!!
Activity: 644
Dear Stratis community,

please excuse the downtime of about 1 hour. We're back online and the exchange is fully working now again.

I could have kept the exchange running, but security has top priority so I had to take it down for some time. I hope you understand.

I really appreciate your patience and the trust you've put in RAWX so far.
And I hope I could help Stratis a bit by offering to trade it on our exchange. Smiley
Nice exchange rawx.io. I just deposited 15 btc and now it's down.

Just to update you I think they restarted server which lead to the Stratis market going missing. When the dev fixed it and it came back up, people had lost their open orders (but they were still displaying in the book). That's when it got taken off again whilst the dev investigates.

EDIT: Back up working now!
If I remember correctly, you can "buy" a listing at Bittrex, provided you can present proper identification (and the necessary BTC, obviously). I don't think Stratis should do that, though. If the community requests it frequently enough, they'll add it at some point. I know it's nice talking about Poloniex, but the truth is, that they add very few coins from the beginning. Let's not forget Bittrex. Even if they are a little smaller, they are reputable and a good starting point.

I think over requesting it at Polo, we forgot to ask for it on Ttrex Smiley

Indeed I also do not think it is a good idea to spend 3 BTC in order to get a priority listing on Bittrex.

The team only raised under 1000 BTC and I want them to have as much of it for development as possible. The volume and interest is already adequate to get listed regardless.

The team are in communication with exchanges. Unfortunately due to lack of transparency over these things we just have to be patient.
Jump to: