Author

Topic: | STRATIS | The first blockchain developed for businesses |Full POS - page 1059. (Read 1891106 times)

Activity: 722
Merit: 500
I find it astonishing how a-lot of people think ico's will trade below their price. Maybe because you invest in all the crap ones.

Stratis for me had nearly everything I look for.

Maybe they invested tons of dao, waves and rise shits!

WAVES was good HYPE and I was pretty sure I'd be able to flip it before exchanges. After seeing how management acted this is what I decided to do. Made x3-x4 on it factoring in BTC increase.
take time to prove

Here's just 2 screenies from YoBit. Also sold otc but cba screenshotting everything.

As I said though, I intend to hold and buy more Stratis Wink

This is yoshit IOU coins, we can't deposit waves before waves coin distribution, so you bought them in yobit and sold?

No you could manually deposit before Trex.

otc trades were also enabled a good 24 hour+ before Trex sorted out their automated connection to the main-net. I can't remember specifically how long it was now. You can stop doubting me I have no reason to lie lol.
Activity: 153
Merit: 102
I find it astonishing how a-lot of people think ico's will trade below their price. Maybe because you invest in all the crap ones.

WAVES was good HYPE and I was pretty sure I'd be able to flip it before exchanges. After seeing how management acted this is what I decided to do. Made x3-x4 on it factoring in BTC increase.
take time to prove

Here's just 2 screenies from YoBit. Also sold otc but cba screenshotting everything.

question, why you ico time don't sent more ... before launched,It is cheap.
Activity: 23
Merit: 0

take time to prove

https://s10.postimg.org/9oojzngp5/Screen_Shot_2016_08_11_at_04_48_44.png
https://s10.postimg.org/ic6ptwzux/Screen_Shot_2016_08_11_at_04_49_19.png

This is yoshit IOU coins, we can't deposit waves before waves coin distribution, so you bought them in yobit and sold?

take time to prove

Activity: 153
Merit: 102

take time to prove

It was definitely possible to make profit on WAVES. If you sold early on the exchanges, you would've gotten about 1.5x - 2x. I know people sold earlier and made an even bigger profit margin.
this time sell can get 2.5X...
legendary
Activity: 1073
Merit: 1000

take time to prove

It was definitely possible to make profit on WAVES. If you sold early on the exchanges, you would've gotten about 1.5x - 2x. I know people sold earlier and made an even bigger profit margin.
Activity: 303
Merit: 250
No one like you

take time to prove

I see Stratis completely differently. I actually trust the team and the market cap right now is massively undervalued for what it is and it's rivals.
Activity: 78
Merit: 10

legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1000
Already picked up some more at Bittrex...I can't believe people are selling at these prices.

Activity: 20
Quiet surprise for me that stratis trade above ICO price while the other coins all dip below.
Seem like more holder than dumper.
wait for the good news from the team,it may 10X soon,let's wait and see~~ Grin

100X in 2017, 10X in end of 2016  Cheesy
Activity: 121
Merit: 100
Quiet surprise for me that stratis trade above ICO price while the other coins all dip below.
wait for the good news from the team,it may 10X soon,let's wait and see~~ Grin
Activity: 876
AikaPool admin
Please give me list of work nodes!
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
🌟 æternity🌟 blockchain🌟
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
This is a very good project Wink Wink Wink Wink
those who sell it early will cry out loud still new project more development will show up and price will arise after.
good luck dev congrats for the success launch.
Activity: 20
Let's do @bittrex campaign, and put the task in TVE, so that bittrex will know how strong and big community we are. 

It seems good, even we haven't started it on TVE, we already list there, cheers!
Activity: 57
Merit: 1
This is a very good project Wink Wink Wink Wink
Activity: 876
AikaPool admin
Jump to: