Author

Topic: | STRATIS | The first blockchain developed for businesses |Full POS - page 1098. (Read 1891106 times)

Activity: 742
Merit: 500
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
Chris is a standup guy and I see a bright future for Stratis.  However, let's not compare Stratis to Waves or badmouth one another.  Keep this thread free of the drama as it has been. 

We agree, we do not want any negativity towards other projects.

noted
Activity: 532

Totally agree 100%. A big pay day is coming soon for the Dev team and investors. So much room for growth its amazing. Hopefully this time next year 1 Stratis will be equal to $1-$2.  Smiley
Activity: 504
Smile if you're not wearing any underwear
i think it would be great if someone with a lots of steem power account - post on steemit site  its a great way to promote stratis while making lots of money with the upvotes
Activity: 476
Merit: 250

Chris is wise, cleverer than sasha, sasha disclosed the secret and polo refused him, he deserved the waves' fiasco.

Let's hope we can get listed there. Grin  And we need do more promotions, to da MOON!!!STRATIS KING!
can't agree more. The way chris talk show that he learn a lot from waves and sasha.
Tbh, I don't mind the dev focus on working for 3-5 months before mainnet launch.
Activity: 294
where is wallet or when are you going to do wallet
Activity: 171
Merit: 100

Chris is wise, cleverer than sasha, sasha disclosed the secret and polo refused him, he deserved the waves' fiasco.

Let's hope we can get listed there. Grin  And we need do more promotions, to da MOON!!!STRATIS KING!
Big pay day for all not only the team . Really i enjoyed what Chris said
Go Ahead

Hopefully $1-$5 per stratis in the future. We shall see
Activity: 403
Merit: 257
Chris is a standup guy and I see a bright future for Stratis.  However, let's not compare Stratis to Waves or badmouth one another.  Keep this thread free of the drama as it has been. 

Thanks Krushang. I saw my Stratis balance now. Smiley
Activity: 616
Merit: 524

legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003
Activity: 742
The revolutionary trading ecosystem

Go Ahead

I like this Chris, not playing to the gallery, that is what affect waves team, they think having 30000BTC is going to help them muddle their way into poloniex but that is not what poloniex is looking out for, as we can see with LBRY and ETC getting listed there without any fuss
Activity: 910

Go Ahead
Activity: 609

Activity: 504
Smile if you're not wearing any underwear
Activity: 1092
Merit: 507
btcstakes.com
Finally logged in and checked my balance. Great job devs.  GrinBTCBTCBTC
Activity: 477
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
when will be list of bounties released?
Activity: 403
Merit: 257
Activity: 784
Merit: 511
....and in two weeks I can withdraw my stratis tokens. I wonder what stratis' wallet looks like?

By the 9 August ICO investors will be able to withdraw their Stratis tokens. As Chris mentioned in the video the release of main-net nodes and a "plain vanilla wallet", which I think is based on the lastest version of Bitcoin.

Sounds good, let's see
Activity: 616
Merit: 524
Anyone missing the Stratis balance on the ICO platform Please DM me the email details.

Thanks

nop..it's good. i don't have problem. soo we wait exchange update soon! right  Wink

He is asking for people what have problems, he's not asking for people who dont have problems...

Yeahh.. i know that, and i just want to tell him "if i don't have problem".

Thank you for letting us know that your ICO account shows your Stratis balance.
Jump to: