Author

Topic: | STRATIS | The first blockchain developed for businesses |Full POS - page 1101. (Read 1891106 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Translating OP into Chinese now, that qq group is cool, 45 guys there, just join us:  STRATIS QQ group:526105403
Activity: 553
is this the final list https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10AITBpCkRQvmLHga9U36zRMx5LPSoJ--qdxBcSQv_wo/edit#gid=0
Because many rows not updated yet from 143-175 ? also can i change my signature now ?
Thank you

You can change your signature. The spreadsheet is complete. The signature campaign ended on the 28th July, so Rows 143-175 are complete.
OK no problems so our posts not counted because of 2 weeks time . i met 20 posts requirement expect the 2 weeks time
Thank you @ Krushang
Good luck
Activity: 616
Merit: 524
is this the final list https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10AITBpCkRQvmLHga9U36zRMx5LPSoJ--qdxBcSQv_wo/edit#gid=0
Because many rows not updated yet from 143-175 ? also can i change my signature now ?
Thank you

You can change your signature. The spreadsheet is complete. The signature campaign ended on the 28th July, so Rows 143-175 are complete.
Activity: 553
Thank you
Activity: 506
Merit: 510
So is this going to be a clone of Ethereum? A brand new code base? If you go your own code base then it will take a long time be listed on exchanges. It's a lot of work to link in a different kind of blockchain.
Said it will take like two week to do this things
when launched will see what is this.
This time don't know is what...
You have enabled Two Factor Authentication
...And what is my Two Factor Authentication?
Email?

Yes, just check the code in your email, maybe in the spam folder, just double check.   Cheesy
OK,I just think is Google2FA.. Cheesy
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
So is this going to be a clone of Ethereum? A brand new code base? If you go your own code base then it will take a long time be listed on exchanges. It's a lot of work to link in a different kind of blockchain.
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
So do we have any projections of exchange adds, or connections with exchanges. It seems fair to let the community know if these will be tradable.

No confirmed exchanges yet. We cannot control the exchanges. However, we will ensure that a communication channel is open with them. We will also ensure that they have everything required for listing Stratis.

Thank you. Bittrex is a very solid and friendly team. I think you can easily get in touch, and it's been a good starting ground for coins. Please reach out. Thank you
Activity: 728
Email?

Yes, just check the code in your email, maybe in the spam folder, just double check.   Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
In holiday we trust
How can I make money off of this

They do you don't and once this ICO is over there we be another one  Wink
Activity: 191
Merit: 100
The Lady with the Lamp
there's actually no other option but 2Fa via email right (in the stratis ico site),right?
Email?
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001
www.neutroncoin.com
FUD storm is coming, although they speak nonsense, but noobs easily believe them.   Cry
Yes we are now at level 2: Fud Storm  Grin

Nowsday FUD is expected. solid project will stand up for it. If it's a weak project it will fall.
Activity: 532
FUD storm is coming, although they speak nonsense, but noobs easily believe them.   Cry
Yes we are now at level 2: Fud Storm  Grin
Activity: 609
Activity: 1022
Merit: 504
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
We ask all investors to use 2FA for their own personal security. It's standard procedure in Crypto.

My opinion is as precious as your hard-earned investment, it must come with a sophisticated form of security . Not to be easily stolen or compromised.

Activity: 504
Smile if you're not wearing any underwear

It seems a bit shady that you need 2FA now but you did not need it to invest.

How is that shady? When you're investing you can't withdraw therefore someone hacking you is pointless. When you're able to withdraw you stand something to lose so it's sensible to force 2FA.

Exactly man, simple as that and some people make it seem like rocket science.  

they have to come up with something to fud and like limbaugh said, that's the best they could do. how hilarious lol
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003

How is that shady? When you're investing you can't withdraw therefore someone hacking you is pointless. When you're able to withdraw you stand something to lose so it's sensible to force 2FA.

Exactly man, simple as that and some people make it seem like rocket science. 
Activity: 616
Merit: 524
We ask all investors to use 2FA for their own personal security. It's standard procedure in Crypto.
Activity: 722

Jump to: