Author

Topic: | STRATIS | The first blockchain developed for businesses |Full POS - page 1099. (Read 1891106 times)

Activity: 867
Merit: 522
Anyone missing the Stratis balance on the ICO platform Please DM me the email details.

Thanks

nop..it's good. i don't have problem. soo we wait exchange update soon! right  Wink

He is asking for people what have problems, he's not asking for people who dont have problems...

Yeahh.. i know that, and i just want to tell him "if i don't have problem".
Activity: 616
Merit: 524
....and in two weeks I can withdraw my stratis tokens. I wonder what stratis' wallet looks like?

By the 9 August ICO investors will be able to withdraw their Stratis tokens. As Chris mentioned in the video the release of main-net nodes and a "plain vanilla wallet", which I think is based on the lastest version of Bitcoin.

Anything that can store the stratis token if withdrawal from ICO takes place. So that the tokens are securely stored on our own wallet.

Once withdrawals are enabled on the ICO site. Investors will be able to securely store the Stratis tokens in their own wallet.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 504
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
....and in two weeks I can withdraw my stratis tokens. I wonder what stratis' wallet looks like?

By the 9 August ICO investors will be able to withdraw their Stratis tokens. As Chris mentioned in the video the release of main-net nodes and a "plain vanilla wallet", which I think is based on the lastest version of Bitcoin.

Anything that can store the stratis token if withdrawal from ICO takes place. So that the tokens are securely stored on our own wallet.

Activity: 1022
Merit: 504
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
I see my stratis ico balance.
Activity: 644
Anyone missing the Stratis balance on the ICO platform Please DM me the email details.

Thanks

nop..it's good. i don't have problem. soo we wait exchange update soon! right  Wink

He is asking for people what have problems, he's not asking for people who dont have problems...

Activity: 588
Merit: 501
What will be stratis token abbreviation on exchanges?

Maybe STRAT, most people like and and Chris likes it as well.   Cheesy

I would prefer a three letter word like BTC, LTC, ETC, ETH ...

Me too, 3-letter ticker is the mainstream.  Cheesy

STR, STS, STT, STR(stellar took the name, but renamed as XLM) or SRS?
Activity: 742
The revolutionary trading ecosystem

I would prefer a three letter word like BTC, LTC, ETC, ETH ...
Activity: 867
Merit: 522

Thanks

Thanks
Activity: 403
Merit: 257
No balance yet. Sad
I guess i may have to wait a little bit.
Activity: 425
Merit: 250
My Stratis balance is still empty... Already tried on Chrome and Nightly.

i seggest you must ask to Krushang about your problem

sure but he may be offline now
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

i seggest you must ask to Krushang about your problem
Activity: 425
Merit: 250

Activity: 1652
Merit: 593
seems like bounties will be available only after 23 august ... it is always true for viralexchanges tokens or only for signature bounty?

All bounties will be paid by 23rd August. Viral points can be exchanged at anytime.

Yesssss bounty after ICO share .... Smiley Smiley
Activity: 588
Merit: 501

wow I can see my stratis balance. It seems is 1btc = 88550 stratis token without bonus.
Jump to: