Author

Topic: | STRATIS | The first blockchain developed for businesses |Full POS - page 1102. (Read 1891106 times)

legendary
Activity: 1311
Merit: 1000
It seems a bit shady that you need 2FA now but you did not need it to invest.

That's the best you can do? Your FUDster skills are lacking...
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1004
Stratis ICO Summary

The Stratis team would like to thank all participants on a successful ICO. The support everyone has shown us has been amazing. In total the ICO raised 915 Btc in 5 weeks but 561 Btc in just the last two days.

Total amount of tokens distributed to ICO investors is 84 million.

ICO Price per Stratis token: 948.15/84,000,000= 1129 Satoshi (0.00001129)

Total investors: 509

ICO Token Distribution

The Stratis Tokens will be distributed by 9th August. We will announce when Investors will be able to log back into the ICO platform and specify a Stratis address, the withdrawals will then be processed. Please use 2FA as no one will be able to specify a withdrawal address without authenticating via 2FA.
Bounty Campaign Distribution

Social, Signature and Translation Bounties will be distributed within 2 weeks after Stratis Main net is live. Withdrawals will be enabled on TVE to withdraw your tokens. Signature participates and Translators will need to provide me a Stratis address via bitcointalk to receive their tokens.

The Signature campaign ends tomorrow. The requirement was 20 post in two weeks to receive a stake/point. Some early participants will have earned 3 x stake/point.

There you go. How fucking hard was that?

It seems a bit shady that you need 2FA now but you did not need it to invest.

Activity: 574
Merit: 500
BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat
can smb say to me can i change my sig or need to wait till the disrtibution?

@Krushang
can i change signature now ?

Yes

Yes, you can.
Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy (it's because Obama in your Avatar lol)
Activity: 616
Merit: 524
So do we have any projections of exchange adds, or connections with exchanges. It seems fair to let the community know if these will be tradable.

No confirmed exchanges yet. We cannot control the exchanges. However, we will ensure that a communication channel is open with them. We will also ensure that they have everything required for listing Stratis.
Activity: 809
Merit: 1002
trash..

Please stop.. the more you post the more amateur you look... *sigh*

Been around a lot longer than you bro. Seen a lot more of these than you.

Doesnt seem like you have been around a lot longer. Seems to me you bought a account here on bitcointalk.

You probably didnt but you act like a arrogant prick who knows everything and evrything should go according to your book.

Let it be man, if clicking a link is not trustworthy or according to your book maybe you should not use the internet all together.
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
So do we have any projections of exchange adds, or connections with exchanges. It seems fair to let the community know if these will be tradable.
legendary
Activity: 963
trash..

Been around a lot longer than you bro. Seen a lot more of these than you.
Activity: 609
FCT-Factom got seed A funding of 3M,  Tongue    I think Stratis may get them in the future, let's fight guys!
Activity: 504
Smile if you're not wearing any underwear
trash..

Activity: 708

@Krushang
can i change signature now ?

Yes

Yes, you can.
legendary
-snip
How is that ridiculous lol? Saying "an external website" like it's some massive, complicated risk.

It's the summary for the ICO. It's far more productive to have everything in one area than to answer individual questions.

It is an external website, and it is a risk. Especially for people that did not invest and were just curious about the final stats.

Risk? lol, it's the official Stratis Platform website.  Try harder man.  

What the fuck does "official stratis platform" mean to me, or anyone else just curious about the total funds? Keep trusting all the crypto sites you want, I have learned better than that over the years.

lol, you seriously have issues.  I'm done with your paranoid ass.  Keep living in your box.  

EDIT: BTW, if you don't trust the Stratis platform.  No point in investing in it and no point knowing what the ICO price was. 

+1, i don't know why seedtrue complaint here, krushang is PR here, he post an official site link which is very reasonable and rational.

I will explain it then.

The ICO was announced/hosted here on Bitcointalk, and escrowed by members of the Bitcointalk community. If members of Bitcointalk ask a question here on our forum about something that was hosted here, it should be answered here. I do not know who the fuck krushang is, or why you think that I, or any other members of the community should trust him, but that is beside the point. A question was asked here on the forum about something that was hosted here on the forum, so it should be answered here on the forum. We should not be directed to some other site, for an answer that could be, and should be posted here.
Activity: 560
Merit: 501
ICONOMI Supporter
Activity: 609
-snip
How is that ridiculous lol? Saying "an external website" like it's some massive, complicated risk.

It's the summary for the ICO. It's far more productive to have everything in one area than to answer individual questions.

It is an external website, and it is a risk. Especially for people that did not invest and were just curious about the final stats.

What the fuck does "official stratis platform" mean to me, or anyone else just curious about the total funds? Keep trusting all the crypto sites you want, I have learned better than that over the years.

lol, you seriously have issues.  I'm done with your paranoid ass.  Keep living in your box.  

EDIT: BTW, if you don't trust the Stratis platform.  No point in investing in it and no point knowing what the ICO price was. 

+1, i don't know why seedtrue complaint here, krushang is PR here, he post an official site link which is very reasonable and rational.
legendary
-snip

hm blockchain cann't lie man https://blockchain.info/address/3AN1mqVr1Z5xX3t9Z7VGkrSwgUJn74HkuE

I never said it lied, I simply said it would be less shady and easier to just post the 2 fucking paragraphs of the ico results in this thread. And since people argued, I copied and pasted it here myself. Enjoy.
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003
-snip

ICONOMI Supporter
-snip

hm blockchain cann't lie man https://blockchain.info/address/3AN1mqVr1Z5xX3t9Z7VGkrSwgUJn74HkuE
legendary
-snip

legendary
-snip

ICONOMI Supporter
can i change my signature or need to wait for 2 weeks ? ico ended
legendary

Would it not be easier to just post the 1-2 paragraphs of text on here? It is not like the "ICO Summary" is pages long or anything.
But the price is right at the top.

In case anyone missed it.
ICO Price per Stratis token: 948.15/84,000,000= 1129 Satoshi (0.00001129)

What I mean is that it is ridiculous to expect everyone to go to an external website just to read a few sentences of text. He has typed more posts referring people to the "ICO Summary" page than he would have by just typing the stats in the OP.

If going to an external site irritates you, you got some serious issues. Krushang posted an official link so you can see the ACTUAL price of each Stratis token.  Anyone can just post BS like Stratis ICO price is 100sats and you would just take their word for it?  lol
Jump to: