Author

Topic: | STRATIS | The first blockchain developed for businesses |Full POS - page 1100. (Read 1891106 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 500
I can see my Stratis balance now! Nice work Devs!
Activity: 191
Merit: 100
The Lady with the Lamp
i just log in to the ico platform and surprised to see that the dashboard was updated,now i can see my stratis balance..nice devs!
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003

How much is there still to be given away?

And, will I receive my translation bounty even if it is not posted yet?

Thanks

168,451 Stratis remaining from The Viral Exchange social campaign.

Through the advanced security of TVE, 75,000 Stratis so far has been returned to the pool from people using an array of tactics to game the system.

Krushang, how many Stratis are remaining for the TVE campaign?  There should be a lot left now since the tasks have been reduced to 1 Stratis each?  I also see less twitter tasks now than before the ICO was over.  Please put up more so we can earn our Stratis before they skyrocket. 
Activity: 616
Merit: 524
seems like bounties will be available only after 23 august ... it is always true for viralexchanges tokens or only for signature bounty?

All bounties will be paid by 23rd August. Viral points can be exchanged at anytime.
Looks like the Stratis ICO dashboard now displays how many Stratis you've purchased.  Nice work devs.  

Yes. The ICO site has been updated with Stratis balances, ICO statistics and total investors.
So, since I neglected to invest during the ICO, I'm guessing I'll need to wait until this hits exchange?

To follow on to this, when and what exchange will stratis be listed on?

No confirmed exchanges yet. We will let everyone know once we have had confirmation.
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003
Looks like the Stratis ICO dashboard now displays how many Stratis you've purchased.  Nice work devs. 
Please open a Support Ticket.

Support doesn't answer me for several days

TVE support have replied to your ticket.
Activity: 560
Merit: 501
ICONOMI Supporter
seems like bounties will be available only after 23 august ... it is always true for viralexchanges tokens or only for signature bounty?
legendary
Activity: 1559
Merit: 1001
Epic Private Internet Cash
So, since I neglected to invest during the ICO, I'm guessing I'll need to wait until this hits exchange?

9th of August, 18.32 GMT at 0.00012300 satoshi!
Come on guys, can't you read?Huh
Activity: 357
Merit: 250

Activity: 517
Merit: 257
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Activity: 700
Merit: 502
Professional translator
Please open a Support Ticket.

Support doesn't answer me for several days

Activity: 1246
Merit: 708
How can I check my stratis balance?  I can only see btc amount invested..

you have to wait 2 weeks the ico just ended you didnt read the announcement? better check the site and read everything again.

Thanks a lot!
And congratulation for the succesfull ICO to the TEAM!
You may answer this question. I have invested in the ICO when I will receive the it?

The Stratis Tokens will be distributed by 9th August. We will announce when Investors will be able to log back into the ICO platform and specify a Stratis address, the withdrawals will then be processed. Please use 2FA as no one will be able to specify a withdrawal address without authenticating via 2FA.

Good, so the date has been decided, we can focus on distribution, exchanges, development and so forth.   Cheesy

Let's pray for polo's boss Busoni will contact you.   Grin Wink

It was also mentioned http://stratisplatform.com/2016/07/27/stratis-ico-summary/
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Hello Krushang

First: Congratulations to the successful ICO

Can you give us a short calculation of how many Stratis Tokens will receive a participant of the signature campaign.
[For example, a Member with 20 post in the first 2 weeks and 20 post in the second two weeks.]

Activity: 609
You may answer this question. I have invested in the ICO when I will receive the it?

The Stratis Tokens will be distributed by 9th August. We will announce when Investors will be able to log back into the ICO platform and specify a Stratis address, the withdrawals will then be processed. Please use 2FA as no one will be able to specify a withdrawal address without authenticating via 2FA.

Good, so the date has been decided, we can focus on distribution, exchanges, development and so forth.   Cheesy

Let's pray for polo's boss Busoni will contact you.   Grin Wink

legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001
www.neutroncoin.com
Activity: 534
Translating OP into Chinese now, that qq group is cool, 45 guys there, just join us:  STRATIS QQ group:526105403
Yes,join it,your will get news.
Jump to: