Author

Topic: | STRATIS | The first blockchain developed for businesses |Full POS - page 130. (Read 1891106 times)

Activity: 938
Merit: 511
LOL, be a patient investor, I made my account before Stratis ICO, and now I am still holding. This is awesome project!
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
BLUPASS.CO | ICO LIVE! | 15/5 - 30/9 | JOIN NOW!
Typical investor «stratis» lol

-

-

-

-

hahaha classic 2018 investor. Lets all complain when markets are up because we missed out on buying stratis when it was 5$, and lets all sell in anger and frustration when 'this shitcoin' is at 3$. Seriously people should have to take an IQ test before investing
Activity: 448
Merit: 140
Make Crypto Great Again!
Typical investor «stratis» lol

-

-

-

-
STRATIS why not Okex and Huobi exchanges too? I want to see stratis in Huobi, Okex and more...

Okex charges 1-2M usd listing fee, and huobi charges 2-3M usd listing fee too.

loooooooooooooooooooool

Stratis only raised 915 btc which was worth 600k usd during ICO. The team can't afford so much on okex and huobi, unless okex and huobi think Stratis is superious project.
Activity: 89
Merit: 1
STRATIS why not Okex and Huobi exchanges too? I want to see stratis in Huobi, Okex and more...

Okex charges 1-2M usd listing fee, and huobi charges 2-3M usd listing fee too.

loooooooooooooooooooool
Activity: 153
Merit: 100
I buyed a lot of stratis from 0.00051 to 0.00056 and i don't care still a great price !!!This thing will be huge but good things take time.

Okex charges 1-2M usd listing fee, and huobi charges 2-3M usd listing fee too. Otherwise they discover Stratis is innovative project, like Bithumb did free listing Stratis. But I think ok and huobi are money-oriented exchanges.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 504
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
STRATIS we need a big news, new exchanges like Okex and Huobi. Te price down and down, many manupulation...go stratis to the moon again
This thing is dying. One of the worst investments I've made in crypto.

No such thing as worst investments . There is however worst timing. Decision making is important and market movements are essential to the investments made by the investors . Learn the curves and leverage to have a better position on your investments. Stratis in my opinion is a great investment. Read the whitepaper and its functions at its ecosystem.
Activity: 512
Merit: 20
STRATIS we need a big news, new exchanges like Okex and Huobi. Te price down and down, many manupulation...go stratis to the moon again
This thing is dying. One of the worst investments I've made in crypto.
Activity: 460
Activity: 406
Merit: 121
please buy stratis!

(So me and all the other bagholders can finally sell this shitcoin and move on)
Most of the people buy high and than talk negative about project. If u want to sell than there are so many exchanges go and sell there but don't call it shit on the basis of price because whole market is in bear trend.
Activity: 154

There are a lot of exchanges with good volumes where you can buy STRATIS, but Huboi and Okex are exchanges who are both in the top 7. It shall be a good decision of the STRATIS team if they will list this project on this exchange to bring Stratis to a bigger public.
Activity: 92
Merit: 0
please buy stratis!

(So me and all the other bagholders can finally sell this shitcoin and move on)
Activity: 460
Activity: 546
Merit: 122
Personally I'm just picking up a constant flow of STRAT. There is blood on the streets, the prices are dirt cheap and I love to increase my bags.  Cheesy I saw a couple of guys here selling STRAT for buying bitcoin green and staking that instead of STRAT. lol Besides them I trade shitcoins and pump them profits into this blue chip coin. I'm not selling STRAT for anything. Wink
I'll wait few more weeks before buying more STRAT as we're in a bear market price could slide down more and i would be able to buy more with less. Wink those who are buying bitcoin green etc.. good luck to them! Tongue

The highest price of strat is 22 dollar and current price is 3.08 dollar at what point i should in

Don't go all in in one move. Invest part of what you have available, see where the market goes next and decide whether you want to put in some more money. If it goes down you can buy even more for less and if it goes up you are fine with what you already invested increasing in value.
That's the prettiest part of keep holding, never to sell when the value is fallen and still holding when even the price jumped high, wait for the peak
Activity: 798
Merit: 252
Personally I'm just picking up a constant flow of STRAT. There is blood on the streets, the prices are dirt cheap and I love to increase my bags.  Cheesy I saw a couple of guys here selling STRAT for buying bitcoin green and staking that instead of STRAT. lol Besides them I trade shitcoins and pump them profits into this blue chip coin. I'm not selling STRAT for anything. Wink
I'll wait few more weeks before buying more STRAT as we're in a bear market price could slide down more and i would be able to buy more with less. Wink those who are buying bitcoin green etc.. good luck to them! Tongue

The highest price of strat is 22 dollar and current price is 3.08 dollar at what point i should in

Don't go all in in one move. Invest part of what you have available, see where the market goes next and decide whether you want to put in some more money. If it goes down you can buy even more for less and if it goes up you are fine with what you already invested increasing in value.
Jump to: