Author

Topic: | STRATIS | The first blockchain developed for businesses |Full POS - page 131. (Read 1891106 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 252
Almost all the crytos are down this year. Strat still one of the project to hold for sure.

If you compare the current price with an year ago than you will see surprising facts all projects are into good position and gained so high value. But from last 5 months we are into down trend and soon it will make comeback.

Its easy to forget the history when you never looked into that. the majority of investors now came in during the december-january bull run, so they don't have any frame of reference from earlier days. Soon even the people who bought when the market was at 835 billion will be in massive green as well, no doubt
I agree. This ridiculously low priced market won't last forever. Consider yourselves lucky for having the chance to accumulate this low.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
Cross-Border Blockchain Real Estate Marketplace
Almost all the crytos are down this year. Strat still one of the project to hold for sure.

If you compare the current price with an year ago than you will see surprising facts all projects are into good position and gained so high value. But from last 5 months we are into down trend and soon it will make comeback.

Its easy to forget the history when you never looked into that. the majority of investors now came in during the december-january bull run, so they don't have any frame of reference from earlier days. Soon even the people who bought when the market was at 835 billion will be in massive green as well, no doubt
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Strat is just your typical coin, one of hundreds which have the same percentage loss over a month. It will rise when other start to rise along with btc.
Ano
Activity: 1148
Merit: 253

legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001
www.neutroncoin.com
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
After last year's one-time, but very good growth, the coin fell almost all the time. I think a lot of people got stuck in this coin when the price was still very expensive. And now probably it makes no sense to sell coins.
Activity: 700
Merit: 115
I do not know how the rest and I really like the development of the platform, I participated in their iso and still see a huge potential for development and price growth
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
Strat is the only one of a few competitioners. Working big time on scaling and privacy solutions.
Activity: 307
Merit: 102
The entire crypto market is sliding. It's not just Stratis. All the proclamations of "scam" are crazy. The futures trading has really brought the market down, coupled with over-hyping. It's still a valuble technology, and although I am certainly nervous I would not go selling off now. Wait untill the fall or winter, it will probably over-inflate again like it did last year. That's when you should sell.
Activity: 924
Merit: 526
GIF by SOCIFI
So which items from the roadmap still have to be released currently in Q2? Is it Stratis Identity, Breeze Privacy Protocol and Sidechains?

Are these on track to be released in Q2 (the next 2 weeks) or will there be a delay?
Activity: 462
Merit: 2
Personally I'm just picking up a constant flow of STRAT. There is blood on the streets, the prices are dirt cheap and I love to increase my bags.  Cheesy I saw a couple of guys here selling STRAT for buying bitcoin green and staking that instead of STRAT. lol Besides them I trade shitcoins and pump them profits into this blue chip coin. I'm not selling STRAT for anything. Wink

I am not selling my stratis. However, I am buying bitcoin green. Stratis could be called a shit coin also along with the entire crypto landscape. Promises on paper is no different than a "shit coin" as you described. There is a place for a lot of projects as the ecosystem evolves. Masternodes are the future.
Activity: 92
Merit: 0
I'm really happy because this is a good result price in my opinion without any marketing activities. Chris told that soon, in January maybe, will start marketing investment that until now STRATIS didnt Smiley
So this mean that STRATIS improve community and investors. A surprice for us will be also at March when ICO platform will active.

"Chris told that soon, in January maybe, will start marketing investment"
Source?
That would be a big step forward for Stratis. Seeing so many coins that are growing 3/4 times faster than Stratis and having a technology 3/4 times lower than Stratis is so heartbreaking. I don't know if the cause is marketing, what is certain is that Stratis is experiencing price manipulation to keep it low.

Check twitter Smiley
IT will start in January....

January haha, guess not..
Activity: 89
Merit: 1
Activity: 938
Merit: 511
Personally I'm just picking up a constant flow of STRAT. There is blood on the streets, the prices are dirt cheap and I love to increase my bags.  Cheesy I saw a couple of guys here selling STRAT for buying bitcoin green and staking that instead of STRAT. lol Besides them I trade shitcoins and pump them profits into this blue chip coin. I'm not selling STRAT for anything. Wink
I'll wait few more weeks before buying more STRAT as we're in a bear market price could slide down more and i would be able to buy more with less. Wink those who are buying bitcoin green etc.. good luck to them! Tongue

The highest price of strat is 22 dollar and current price is 3.08 dollar at what point i should in

This is good entry point, the price of STRAT is always undervalued, we should have more patience in the long term.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
I'll wait few more weeks before buying more STRAT as we're in a bear market price could slide down more and i would be able to buy more with less. Wink those who are buying bitcoin green etc.. good luck to them! Tongue

The highest price of strat is 22 dollar and current price is 3.08 dollar at what point i should in
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1035
Not your Keys, Not your Bitcoins
Activity: 462
Merit: 2
I have recently hedge my stratis tokens to a better position. Kinda lost my grip on it but don't get me wrong . Stratis is still one of my precious tokens . With the  developments going on no doubt about its capability. Just having to prioritize how to take advantage this market. Eventually I will get back at Stratis.

did the same. cashed out my startis and moved the bitcoins to another staking project bitcoin green. earning more rewards and i will use they rewards to buy back startis and have more stratis at the end of the day.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1002
strat would have one already if they had hyped the project up previously, but we have known for a very long time that they were not going to have paid marketing until they were ready.
Jump to: