Author

Topic: | STRATIS | The first blockchain developed for businesses |Full POS - page 132. (Read 1891106 times)

Activity: 1022
Merit: 504
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
I have recently hedge my stratis tokens to a better position. Kinda lost my grip on it but don't get me wrong . Stratis is still one of my precious tokens . With the  developments going on no doubt about its capability. Just having to prioritize how to take advantage this market. Eventually I will get back at Stratis.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0

No wonder we saw a slight pump in the bear market, all good news can be larger pump if in bullish market.

Everyone is going to be crying for selling their strat so low.

This is the first project to actually have conquered sidechains!

This is HUGE and the sky is officially the limit.

The masses must really not be able to evaluate  this rough diamond.

Strat is a bluechip, top ten coin!

STRAT $50 by year end!
Activity: 938
Merit: 511

No wonder we saw a slight pump in the bear market, all good news can be larger pump if in bullish market.
Activity: 491
Merit: 250
STRIS we need more news updates....price only down

All the altcoins are affected from the Bitcoin drop. We must wait, these are nice moment to do scalping Smiley

Activity: 512
Merit: 20
Everything is down. The market is crashing.
Activity: 460
Merit: 1
Activity: 460
Merit: 1
I want to see Stratis in Okex and Huobi.

Please STRATIS team, go to Okex and Huobi too.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
TACHAIN Entertainment and Transportation Synergy
Epic battle two sleeping giants

45   StratisStratis   $368,024,296   $3.72   $4,256,980   98,890,058 STRAT *   -12.21%

Did you seriously compare doge with stratis? Dont get me wrong i like doge but its by no means a sleeping giant
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002
This is painful
Yes it is but it will go lower !!

This is happening due to current bear market but it badly need to have long awaiting release of Breeze wallet than it will get succeed to make his way to get recover. But if we have strong believe in it than this is nice chance to buy again.
Activity: 153
Merit: 100
Activity: 10
Activity: 798
Merit: 252
The price goes lower and lower, people lose faith, unless we have a privacy implementation like monero and dash, otherwise we can hardly go up like we did in last year.

Well then essentially everybody in crypto loses faith? Or can you provide a ton of examples for coins that are steady or go up?
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1035
Not your Keys, Not your Bitcoins
Anyone knows when will we have Privacy implementation in Q2?

Q2 is ending in about 19 days so until then we should expect all the releases. I am a little concerned about Stratis Identity though as that depends on Apple approving the iOS application. But nevertheless the Breeze Privacy next release is the highlight of Q2.  Wink
Activity: 868
Merit: 278
The same authorities will bring down any server ?
->
"Right now, you're already on the decentralized web"
https://www.shiftnrg.org/

Blatant Scam  https://www.shiftnrg.org/team 
Activity: 62
Stratis is technological superior than so many coins in the top ten.
No one is interested in technological superiority any more. All of that extra implementations in shitcoins that are copying bitcoin and adding some cool and completely unnecessary and useless futures like "Untraceable" "More Decentralized" ... bla bla bla... are nothing but a bullshit  (Do you really think that  authorities will not be able to "track" your payment if necessary?) Decentralized ? The same authorities will bring down any server within minutes if necessary. All this is a compete bullshit. Time for speculations is also gone, because cryptocurrencie rates are already controlled by financial institutes that are making hundreds of million dollars trading them. For us (Regular crypto investors) the best choice is to find a good POS coin with reasonable interests and invests in it now.        

The same authorities will bring down any server ?
->
"Right now, you're already on the decentralized web"
https://www.shiftnrg.org/

Activity: 938
Merit: 511
Anyone knows when will we have Privacy implementation in Q2?
Activity: 462
Merit: 2

45   StratisStratis   $368,024,296   $3.72   $4,256,980   98,890,058 STRAT *   -12.21%
Activity: 448
Merit: 140
Make Crypto Great Again!

Ano
Activity: 1148
Merit: 253
Stratis has been in the fall for a very long time, the hope of a price increase remained in the community? I expected an earlier small increase in prices, but this did not happen

I hope so too. Strat is a sleeping giant too bad it's sleeping too much already

Breeze wallet taking too long than expected that is why it is into deep sleep and as time is passing fast than it losing its charm and grip on the market slowly slowly. This is really bad for this project to keep going down into same pattern.
Jump to: