Author

Topic: | STRATIS | The first blockchain developed for businesses |Full POS - page 161. (Read 1891106 times)

Activity: 1022
Merit: 504
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
Moving the ICO date on gluon is a great strategy on the part of the developers . Since the market was just in a bear season when the initial date was announced. Now that market is recovering, it is the most appropriate time to launch.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
I'm feeling a breakout soon, my gut is screaming that we'll have good price action in the next 1-2 months. Its definitely in the recovery path. So far I have lost 50% on Stratis and am hoping to exit without loses in couple of months.
Activity: 924
Merit: 526
GIF by SOCIFI
https://tothemoon.live/?IsPast=False&Page=1&Month=0&Year=0&CoinTypes=Stratis+%28STRAT%29&SortBy=0
Do you hold Stratis? Next week good news for stratis. Blockchain Expo In London and next events looks very strong

hope the news brings in more interest to stratis
Conferences only do so much, unless they are accompanied by product releases. It would be really interesting if there was a product release announced, otherwise it doesn't do much.

True, it does help to have some big reveal. It would be nice if the team has something ready for this.

I did my research about Stratis and took notes in the way. Based on my notes, I wrote a short (3-5 min) review. Might be helpful for newcomers who want to understand the Stratis a bit more.
https://longcaller.com/coin/stratis.html

Nice little overview. I think you can still add some updates from 2018?
Activity: 1009
Merit: 261
I remember when STRAT used to be big in the crypto community. I wonder why its fallen off so much? Im guessing its just lack of marketing and/or better tech like fee less cryptos have come along. Either the case I wish it well

Stratis didnt fall, it hold 35-th place on coinmarketcap and its is holding good in this bearsih market situation...
You do realize the rankings are relative right? So irrespective of the market, Stratis has fallen relative to the other cryptos. What this means is, everything is falling, but Stratis is falling more.

That doesn't mean you should be worried - good projects will surface to the top when the dust settles. But that also doesn't mean you bury your head in the sand.

Ok but we could agree when market was in bullish position Stratis rank was around this position. I think Stratis isnt fall at all it is silence before storm coming from stratis team!

Depends on when you got in. If you've gotten in when Stratis was in the Top-15, then it hasn't regained its relative position yet. If you got in when it was top-50, then you think it's doing ok. This isn't the best relative rank Stratis had, if that's what you're hinting at.

It's better to ask yourself what kind of USD evaluation you think is realistic. As it is a new asset class it is a little bit difficult to come up with good comparisons though.
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
I did my research about Stratis and took notes in the way. Based on my notes, I wrote a short (3-5 min) review. Might be helpful for newcomers who want to understand the Stratis a bit more.
https://longcaller.com/coin/stratis.html
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1045
https://tothemoon.live/?IsPast=False&Page=1&Month=0&Year=0&CoinTypes=Stratis+%28STRAT%29&SortBy=0
Do you hold Stratis? Next week good news for stratis. Blockchain Expo In London and next events looks very strong

Conferences only do so much, unless they are accompanied by product releases. It would be really interesting if there was a product release announced, otherwise it doesn't do much.
Activity: 528
Merit: 250
cool project! Will be really useful for business and start-ups, so I guess it will be really successful, also the team and advisors seem nice and knowing!
Activity: 392
Merit: 102

Activity: 798
Merit: 252
But if btc fall under 6k mining going to die some point. 99% Coins are now useless. So i'm hoping money will go to better ones.
Instead of empty speculation, you can look at the hash rate. Does it look like it is dying?

And even if it drops under 6k it doesn't mean that mining operations will be ceased. It just means that areas with extremely low electricity prices can keep mining profitably while others cannot.

Also Difficulty will drop as well, increasing profitability to mine with less hashrate

Yup, absolutely correct. If you put a lot of thought into the systemic architecture behind Bitcoin, it is incredible how this system has been developed. Sometimes I ask myself whether Satoshi himself knew how genius this actually is.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013
Hi, guys, I recommend you don't trade on poloniex, they stole me 5k-15k of Strat from my balance, I calculted my total STRAT blance 2 weeks ago, and nowadays I found my blance of STRAT is missing 5k-15k, it should be problem from my poloniex account.

Are you sure about this? I have never had any issues with Polo. Have you checked through your history of deposits and withdrawals and done a reconciliation? You can also look at this thread. https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/discussion-disappearing-coins-on-poloniex-1917354
Activity: 301
My beloved stratis, still doing her thing.
This is a kind of project you buy in and forget about it.
I understand that a lot of people are speculation on its price and someday it wil make a moon fly but to be honest this is a project you wanna hodl till you land on the moon.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
I watched the rapid rise in the price of this coin, it was cool, I earned a lot of money and continue to hodl this coin
Activity: 938
Merit: 511
Hi, guys, I recommend you don't trade on poloniex, they stole me 5k-15k of Strat from my balance, I calculted my total STRAT blance 2 weeks ago, and nowadays I found my blance of STRAT is missing 5k-15k, it should be problem from my poloniex account.
Activity: 560
Merit: 256
Hello everybody. All right you write. Therefore, you should never rush. Buy coins at the lowest price. And sell coins at the highest possible price. Good luck to all.
-----------
Im very sorry for those who check their coins every 10 seconds and just nagging.2018 is going to be a really rough year for them. the whales are manipulating as mush as possible to people lose patience and sell them at low price. ethereum price was about 10 $ for a long time but suddenly jumped a lot. im sure stratis will follow this path.  im sure we see strat on top 10 marketcap.

It is right that never should spend all time to check price every minute. Only newbie do it. However, whales manipulate price for which purposes. Dump to buy, then pump to take profits, right?
Just follow them.
Activity: 938
Merit: 511
Stratis has just jumped to a decent value. Hope this with sustain until the start of GluOn ICO. This platform will go a long way and development never cease just to make the C# development community expose to blockchain applications development.

It is quite undervalued, not decent at all, we are back to top 40, lol, we were stabilized at top 12, were competed with xmr and bts for top 10 in last year for 3 months, but we failed, xmr keeps top 10 but we are top 40 only.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 504
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
Stratis has just jumped to a decent value. Hope this with sustain until the start of GluOn ICO. This platform will go a long way and development never cease just to make the C# development community expose to blockchain applications development.
Activity: 532
Does everyone see the market with uncertainty and speculation? I think seeing the market should be prepared to take risks but with risk management all will go quietly. Static will run with measurable risk and we will enjoy it.
Activity: 336
Merit: 101
Stratis already proven its continuous progress, the team are always here giving updates and making the community more stronger, those ups and downs are part of the system, traders are looking for chances and opportunities while developers are doing their jobs, better to keep holding and buying those cheap Stratis inside the exchange and thank us after.
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
STRAT is a great project because it has a good exchange.
The success of altcoin is to have a great and powerful exchange.  Wink
Jump to: