Author

Topic: | STRATIS | The first blockchain developed for businesses |Full POS - page 163. (Read 1891106 times)

legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013
The rise of the last few days is conference fever. It should return to pre-conference levels soon. The real price rise will happen when roadmap tech is delivered and productionalized.
Not sure if we're looking at the same charts, but Stratis hasn't seen any noticeable price increase in the last few days. There is a bump today that's due to Bitcoin price rise - nothing to do with Stratis per se. You can remove this effect when you look at the price charts in BTC terms, not USD.

I was referring to the 52k-59k (ish) since the 10th. My point is that conferences and other soft stuff is nice but not sustainable. The hardcore products and tech will be the items that cause much bigger gains when it eventually lands.
Activity: 364
Merit: 113
Today, there is an upswing in the market. Let it be small, but the price of Stratis should be even higher in the next couple of months. 6% is very small
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1045
The rise of the last few days is conference fever. It should return to pre-conference levels soon. The real price rise will happen when roadmap tech is delivered and productionalized.
Not sure if we're looking at the same charts, but Stratis hasn't seen any noticeable price increase in the last few days. There is a bump today that's due to Bitcoin price rise - nothing to do with Stratis per se. You can remove this effect when you look at the price charts in BTC terms, not USD.
legendary
Activity: 616
Merit: 250

I'm waiting for an update like this.
It's time to buy Stratis today and keep it for a few days.
I'm sure the signal will come soon.  Grin
Activity: 68
Merit: 0
Stratis is one of the safest investments me and my friends are in, team is great and we love its community as they are always there for any kind of help. Thanks to all! And keep it on!

me and my friends Wish you All the BEST!!!!

Activity: 952
Merit: 530
legendary
I remember when STRAT used to be big in the crypto community. I wonder why its fallen off so much? Im guessing its just lack of marketing and/or better tech like fee less cryptos have come along. Either the case I wish it well

Stratis didnt fall, it hold 35-th place on coinmarketcap and its is holding good in this bearsih market situation...
You do realize the rankings are relative right? So irrespective of the market, Stratis has fallen relative to the other cryptos. What this means is, everything is falling, but Stratis is falling more.

That doesn't mean you should be worried - good projects will surface to the top when the dust settles. But that also doesn't mean you bury your head in the sand.

Ok but we could agree when market was in bullish position Stratis rank was around this position. I think Stratis isnt fall at all it is silence before storm coming from stratis team!

Depends on when you got in. If you've gotten in when Stratis was in the Top-15, then it hasn't regained its relative position yet. If you got in when it was top-50, then you think it's doing ok. This isn't the best relative rank Stratis had, if that's what you're hinting at.

I'd say percentile bands is more accurate measure that rank, as the number of coins and assets expands only the alpha coins will even make the top 100. My target is top 50 coins, and then top 25, but with so many new projects coming onto the market top 50 today could be equivalent to top 100 next year. Straits will always be top 10-20% of coins, which will be billion dollar baby.
That's a fair point, but don't think Stratis has kept up with the percentile range either, at least from its best performance. I guess the absolute performance is something to track, and then the hypothetical "If you didn't invest in Stratis, where would you have invested?" and go from there.
Activity: 756
Merit: 268
I remember when STRAT used to be big in the crypto community. I wonder why its fallen off so much? Im guessing its just lack of marketing and/or better tech like fee less cryptos have come along. Either the case I wish it well

Stratis didnt fall, it hold 35-th place on coinmarketcap and its is holding good in this bearsih market situation...
You do realize the rankings are relative right? So irrespective of the market, Stratis has fallen relative to the other cryptos. What this means is, everything is falling, but Stratis is falling more.

That doesn't mean you should be worried - good projects will surface to the top when the dust settles. But that also doesn't mean you bury your head in the sand.

Ok but we could agree when market was in bullish position Stratis rank was around this position. I think Stratis isnt fall at all it is silence before storm coming from stratis team!

Depends on when you got in. If you've gotten in when Stratis was in the Top-15, then it hasn't regained its relative position yet. If you got in when it was top-50, then you think it's doing ok. This isn't the best relative rank Stratis had, if that's what you're hinting at.

I'd say percentile bands is more accurate measure that rank, as the number of coins and assets expands only the alpha coins will even make the top 100. My target is top 50 coins, and then top 25, but with so many new projects coming onto the market top 50 today could be equivalent to top 100 next year. Straits will always be top 10-20% of coins, which will be billion dollar baby.
Activity: 938
Merit: 511
Fortunately the price is a little bump, I am grateful to see the price is going up, and IMO our market cap is secured top 20, and we can try to chase top 10 after one year.
legendary

Activity: 294
Merit: 10
EQUAL Network Token

legendary
Is there a list of all upcoming and running ICOs on the Stratis platform?

There are currently two known Stratis related ICOs - Gluon and Beyond Global Trade. Exciting times ahead.
Activity: 784
Merit: 502
Is there a list of all upcoming and running ICOs on the Stratis platform?
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
What is the total supply?
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Hello guys. What will be the next step? What about smart contracts on Stratis?
The roadmap is posted literally 2-3 posts above from yours - you can just go see it.
You should know a lot more about the smart contracts after the 18th and 19th.

The Blockchain Expo is a great place to showcase Stratis to everyone. I am super excited about Jordan presenting Smart Contracts in C# for the first time, which truly could start a revolution.
legendary
Hello guys. What will be the next step? What about smart contracts on Stratis?
The roadmap is posted literally 2-3 posts above from yours - you can just go see it.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
STRAT is so much better than ETC, Neblio or any other projects available, ppl just don't know the value yet
Jump to: