Author

Topic: | STRATIS | The first blockchain developed for businesses |Full POS - page 160. (Read 1891106 times)

Activity: 643
Merit: 501
Crypto Mentat
Decided to come by and see some news on the coin development etc, but the recent posts make the thread look like a trading floor Grin

btw could any one, please, share the experience in STRATIS POS staking - what is the min coin amount to get rewards within reasonable time-frame   Undecided
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1003
I think Stratis might surprise us. I hope it will happen in the second quarter.
Activity: 1288
Merit: 102
Don't forget were top 10, now is only out of top 35, what a shame! We need to go back to top 10, and let everyone see Stratis power, C# is the best, look another C# project, NEO is top 10.

Strong hands see opportunity to buy more while this project has a good idea so it will make comeback very soon. This project has big community soon it will be on a solid track but upcoming news are very important which will decide the direction of this token.
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1010
But for recover  an Eletcrum Stratis wallet is enough the seed ?

I think of Yes... of you have problem you can contact me in PM .. you are italian?
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
But for recover  an Eletcrum Stratis wallet is enough the seed ?
Activity: 938
Merit: 511
Don't forget were top 10, now is only out of top 35, what a shame! We need to go back to top 10, and let everyone see Stratis power, C# is the best, look another C# project, NEO is top 10.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 504
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
Stratis price is steadily rising and I really like what is happening. Recovery is the name of the game in crypto now. Perhaps bear season is coming to a halt. Not to mention the upcoming Gluon ICO.
Activity: 626
Merit: 500
I still have my stratis I got at 12,000 and 21,000. I remember when 60,000 was a very high price to even be considering it. And I've always regret not buying it when it got added in poloniex for the first time at 1,000 sats. Stratis do deserve to be in the top 50.

Stratis' lowest price in poloniex was 5900 sat, not 1000 sat, Stratis was firstly listed on bittrex and the start price was 2k sat, we were never under ico price, and we are still strong community, hope more big companies will jump on board.  Grin
I remember having it before maybe by early 2017, and just amazed that it can really increase. I prefer to hold it more for long-term investment. It does have a great potential to increase more as the market recovering from all the issues of crypto.
Activity: 118
Merit: 10
Stratis' lowest price in poloniex was 5900 sat, not 1000 sat, Stratis was firstly listed on bittrex and the start price was 2k sat, we were never under ico price, and we are still strong community, hope more big companies will jump on board.  Grin
I totally agree with you, bro. The Stratis coin will rise considerably when the whole market jump into the long-term upward period.
I bought Stratis several weeks ago in order to accumulate more coins for my portfolio at its cheap price.
Hope that Stratis (I actually believe) will make me richer this year. ^^
I still have my stratis I got at 12,000 and 21,000. I remember when 60,000 was a very high price to even be considering it. And I've always regret not buying it when it got added in poloniex for the first time at 1,000 sats. Stratis do deserve to be in the top 50.

Activity: 756
Merit: 268
Is there any news on the masternodes yet, I remember seeing reports of a beta launch for Breeze wallet, but since then I've seen nothing. Are the Masternodes for mixing BTC up and running now?

Can't wait to mix some STRATIS & Bitcoins!
Activity: 972
Merit: 255
Bear season or just the beginning

Stratis is already ranked in the top 50, it is currently ranked at #37.  Stratis deserves to be in the top 10 but that will take sometime.  I'll be happy with Stratis being in the top 20 for now. 

I used to scalp Stratis before until I decided just last year to just hold this long term.

And yes, Stratis deserves to be in the top 10. This year Stratis should at least touch again top 10. And before this first half ends Stratis should also more than 100k sat.  Grin

Activity: 798
Merit: 252
Moving the ICO date on gluon is a great strategy on the part of the developers . Since the market was just in a bear season when the initial date was announced. Now that market is recovering, it is the most appropriate time to launch.

It ended up being a great decision but I'm sure the delay of the ICO had nothing to do with the bear market.  No one knew how long the bear run would of lasted and it could easily still be going on now.  Glad the market has started to turn around though.

Some TA factors indicate that there has been a turn around but there are also a lot of selling positions still before we can all it a successful bullish turn around.
Activity: 868
Merit: 279
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003
I believe this sell and buy order looks like we are going up and breaking the resistance

It sure does look like that.  Good times for Stratis are coming.  I miss the days of Stratis doing daily double figures percentage gains.  We need those types of bull runs to gain attention of whale crypto traders. 
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1045
Moving the ICO date on gluon is a great strategy on the part of the developers . Since the market was just in a bear season when the initial date was announced. Now that market is recovering, it is the most appropriate time to launch.

I hope it was a seasonal issue and now we will go up a lot. Thinking about another huge wave makes me feel excited. The last one was just like drugs Cheesy
Just a friendly advice - I know it can be addicting, but don't hold your breath. Crypto doesn't move like that. It may easily be a couple of years before you see a spike up again like the last time, if at all. Go through the coins during the last pump - very few survived and saw another spike in price during the next bull market. In order to give returns, it must first survive. Stratis is a good project if they are able to deliver on their original roadmap. Nothing is a given in crypto.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1001
I believe this sell and buy order looks like we are going up and breaking the resistance
Activity: 1009
Merit: 261

I hope it was a seasonal issue and now we will go up a lot. Thinking about another huge wave makes me feel excited. The last one was just like drugs Cheesy
Stratis has a decent and organic price increase nowadays, I feel happy about the price. I hope more pumps will come, continuous pumps will come eventually, Stratis will be the best sidechain of bitcoin.
Jump to: