Author

Topic: | STRATIS | The first blockchain developed for businesses |Full POS - page 637. (Read 1891114 times)

legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
Bitcointalk announcement threads have become a bastion for nonesense and probably isn't the bast place for serious information. Some altcoins thrive on the hype cycle of shit posts here, but the larger projects have evolved beyond this forum. For newcomers, joining the slack channel and exploring the official website may be your best bet.
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
Hoops, I am Stratis investor too, my Stratis is quite expensive now, but it is cheap compared with long term milestones, UNITY thing and so forth.
Activity: 560
Merit: 501
Stratis has segwit now? If litcoin signaling segwit, obviously Stratis will be pumped too, you know people like core and segwit, price tells everything.
I think stratis is segwit  Grin   . Just starting growing and will be something big in crypto .
Activity: 247
Merit: 250
Stratis has segwit now? If litcoin signaling segwit, obviously Stratis will be pumped too, you know people like core and segwit, price tells everything.
Activity: 714
Merit: 266
Hey everyone,  i was interested in making a unity game with the ability to accept cryptocurrencies directly in game (was going to create my own cryptocurrency).

I read stratis can help with the issue of my unity app accepting cryptocurrency. Can anyone tell me how close stratis is to a working prototype of this solution? I'm not very good at coding so I use editors and stuff.

Thanks.

Join slack: https://stratisinvite.herokuapp.com/

I think unity is something for later though after their core platform is released

I think if i remember someone said that there are already unity developers making apps to be integrated in stratis. I dont know if its true.

I kinda remember it was around december
Activity: 245
Stratis gives us too much surprises, can we go another 2x or 3x and hit the final milestone-0.001 btc?

Final milestone 0.001 btc ? lol you crazy.

0.001 btc is only the beginning I expect it to go at least to 5$ and even 5$ I would be disappointed.

Stratis is ultra solid, companies and other cryptos are already starting using stratis platform : check the white paper of BATA (a famous project). Bata is built on stratis platform

See the white paper of BATA  https://bata.io/development

"Barter Tokens (TRADE) will be issued during the crowdfund and will exist as a Stratis sidechain or multiple sidechains."

Haha, sorry, I mean 0.001 btc is the first milestone, there are more ultimate milestones like 0.002 btc, 0.005 btc, even 0.01 btc. 0.001 btc 2.5x on current price, so it is achievable.  Cheesy
Activity: 868
Hey everyone,  i was interested in making a unity game with the ability to accept cryptocurrencies directly in game (was going to create my own cryptocurrency).

I read stratis can help with the issue of my unity app accepting cryptocurrency. Can anyone tell me how close stratis is to a working prototype of this solution? I'm not very good at coding so I use editors and stuff.

Thanks.

Join slack: https://stratisinvite.herokuapp.com/

I think unity is something for later though after their core platform is released
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
Stratis gives us too much surprises, can we go another 2x or 3x and hit the final milestone-0.001 btc?

Final milestone 0.001 btc ? lol you crazy.

0.001 btc is only the beginning I expect it to go at least to 5$ and even 5$ I would be disappointed.

Stratis is ultra solid, companies and other cryptos are already starting using stratis platform : check the white paper of BATA (a famous project). Bata is built on stratis platform

See the white paper of BATA  https://bata.io/development

"Barter Tokens (TRADE) will be issued during the crowdfund and will exist as a Stratis sidechain or multiple sidechains."

Activity: 245
Activity: 350
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
STRAT is looking pretty good, the price more than doubled from what it was months ago. I am sure that the Investor's are happy because of it.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002
-snip-

I've sold and will come back. Cant resist the LTC trading ATM hehe

Lol Litecoin. That's funny.
legendary

Given the buy vs sell volume (seen in my above post) and the resistance, we are in bargain zone below 40000  

Activity: 714
Merit: 266
-snip-

I've sold and will come back. Cant resist the LTC trading ATM hehe
legendary
Healthy profit taking, lets see if we have buying at 40K then will push to 60K

if i am looking at the chart there is no bigger resistance till 32.... yes, we will see.

Looks comically oversold to me. (See the Chart EMA) If this is ICO holders selling off then I guess they don't like money. There has been constant buying, enough to just fill your sell orders without dumping. Other possibility is an attempt to push down the price intentionally.

Either scenario is then being followed by people now thinking, "damn I coulda taken profits and bought back in!!" LOL. I can't wait for all ICO holders to just sell already if they can't trade outside a 30 minute chart without reacting so irrationally.
Activity: 700
Merit: 264

if i am looking at the chart there is no bigger resistance till 32.... yes, we will see.
Activity: 896
Merit: 553
a little bit right, a little bit wrong. i really took some profit -  at 41, but i have no plans to buy it back. the rest is big enough to wait for $1 and more  Grin. ( thanks to the ico price ).
legendary
sell on good news ?!?!
take some profit now.
after that, the train can leave the station again - $1 and more. but hopefully not in the next weeks  Wink.

Got it. You sold and want to buy back in lower. Well, good luck with that.  Wink
sell on good news ?!?!
take some profit now.
after that, the train can leave the station again - $1 and more. but hopefully not in the next weeks  Wink.
legendary
The price is rising too much of all a sudden. People might cash out after the conf for the profits so be prepared

yep. that is too much for a healthy developement.... people are shouting for more - and they are getting more. this is not the way a stock market is working.
a healthy correction back to 28-32 would very desirable...

A 40% retrace is hardly healthy, lol. I do agree though that it should cool its engines soon.
Jump to: