Author

Topic: | STRATIS | The first blockchain developed for businesses |Full POS - page 636. (Read 1891114 times)

Activity: 247
Merit: 250
Soon people will be glad they were able to buy Stratis under $1.

You are right, this is definitely the bargain price, you guys can see our word in the end of year, 1 usd stratis now is very very cheap. Buy it now, or cry later.
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Vincit qui se vincit.
Soon people will be glad they were able to buy Stratis under $1.
Activity: 938
Merit: 511

Quite awesome news, you know he is a genius advisor, he is the boss behind C# corner, aka the largest C# community in the world, besides, his experience and knowledge will bring many VC to Stratis. MOON!
Activity: 708
Merit: 500
all the max8888's of the world stand waving teary eyed as the Stratis rocket departs

sad, sad
@max8888 you're not going to get cheap Stratis now sorry for your troubles.
You don't even know what's just happened in relation to Stratis do you?
Blind dumb day traders everywhere, no clue of what is bash apart trolling
Activity: 714
Merit: 266

Congratulations to mcbeniwal advisor of stratisplatform on being appointed Regional Director of Microsoft CsharpCorner
legendary
Activity: 1268
Merit: 1006
Someone involved in the blockchain gaming industry convinced me to watch this coin. I think maybe a lot of developers have a hard-on for C#... he can't be the only one who refuses to learn other coding languages
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
STRATIS long term go to mars  Roll Eyes

think this is as far as shes going kid ,,,, dev are filling up the 40 - 42 range , dumping and repeating , I would stay clear of this coin until its dispersed properly

ICO investors and early adopters are selling off, it's no surprise at these levels, you would if you had any luck.
And if you had any brains, you'd be picking some of them up for yourself.

no Frobley ,  no I should not ,,, never mind looks like somebody was listening

come back after lunch dick head

thanks for yesterdays chart I was there Wink ,,, but that was yesterday Smiley
STRATIS long term go to mars  Roll Eyes

think this is as far as shes going kid ,,,, dev are filling up the 40 - 42 range , dumping and repeating , I would stay clear of this coin until its dispersed properly

ICO investors and early adopters are selling off, it's no surprise at these levels, you would if you had any luck.

come back after lunch dick head
wow I had to dump this crap ,,, seems the dev are shit set at dumping 1000's at the .0004 -.00042 level, dumping STRAT like its nothing to control the price ,, almost like its not worth anything to ya guys,,,  wonder what ya know

you out of coke there CEO ?  

Yeah, they need coke for tomorrows conference.

They need the energy to impress new investors and developers

my apologies did not know they were going to a conference , it must be legit:O

got nothing against slowing down the pump rise ,,, but it was getting retarded ,, your charts are gonna end up looking like a $10 hooker after the navy has been in town if your not careful  

WAIT  Indian C# corner ?? oh shit now im really out see ya

They are not just going to a conference but the stratis team is a PLATINUM SPONSOR to the conference
STRATIS long term go to mars  Roll Eyes

Activity: 952
Merit: 530
TumbleBit will be used in here, the future of mixing bitcoin and Stratis, buy Stratis and make money from masternode.   Shocked Shocked  Dash like pump incoming.

How can it be dash-like, these node holders will be getting a cut of mixed BITCOINS from all over the planet.
I've read somewhere it will be a bid system, only the like top 20 holders of Stratis will be getting the like 1-3% of all 'mixed' bitcoin from the latest tech in bitcoin mixing you know... to hide all that shit money

This pump will be the most epic fucking pump in alt history taking number 2 spot before the end of this year, well before that I have no doubt.

Activity: 10
Merit: 0
TumbleBit will be used in here, the future of mixing bitcoin and Stratis, buy Stratis and make money from masternode.   Shocked Shocked  Dash like pump incoming.
wow I had to dump this crap ,,, seems the dev are shit set at dumping 1000's at the .0004 -.00042 level, dumping STRAT like its nothing to control the price ,, almost like its not worth anything to ya guys,,,  wonder what ya know

my apologies did not know they were going to a conference , it must be legit:O

got nothing against slowing down the pump rise ,,, but it was getting retarded ,, your charts are gonna end up looking like a $10 hooker after the navy has been in town if your not careful  

WAIT  Indian C# corner ?? oh shit now im really out see ya
Activity: 938
Merit: 511

You are a troll without a job? They are in Indian C# corner conference and spreads Stratis to the whole C# community and the world, their team reserve is no.1 and no.2 addresses, very transparent, they dump? No one hears your non-sense.

wow I had to dump this crap ,,, seems the dev are shit set at dumping 1000's at the .0004 -.00042 level, dumping STRAT like its nothing to control the price ,, almost like its not worth anything to ya guys,,,  wonder what ya know

wow I had to dump this crap ,,, seems the dev are shit set at dumping 1000's at the .0004 -.00042 level, dumping STRAT like its nothing to control the price ,, almost like its not worth anything to ya guys,,,  wonder what ya know

Jump to: