Author

Topic: | STRATIS | The first blockchain developed for businesses |Full POS - page 641. (Read 1891114 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 250
dont be silly saying dump till 10k ,never !!!  Next floor is 1$ .If you are waiting low price buy it now  later will be more than 1$

dont spreads the hyper-paranoid or u'll see dead bodies everywhere  Sad
it is no more hype ,    it is growing because team is working hard  . Cool
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
Aliens are real!
dont be silly saying dump till 10k ,never !!!  Next floor is 1$ .If you are waiting low price buy it now  later will be more than 1$

dont spreads the hyper-paranoid or u'll see dead bodies everywhere  Sad
Activity: 308
Activity: 304
it'll be dumping to...d, soon or later   Cheesy

You dumped all your Stratis under 10k sat, now you are butt hurt and want to buy back.   Grin

When price reach $1 we will see a LOT of Dump

You simply don't comprehend the reward potential of operating a TumbleBit node or two, or three etc...

hi, can you explain or give a link please
Activity: 952
Merit: 530
Please retweet and follow @khil0ne to spread the word of Stratis

https://twitter.com/Khil0ne/status/849552941828771876
Activity: 301
waiting for the conference , anyone knows what will happen their ?
Will strat release their product ?
India is going digital so having a conference in Delhi is very good

Conference should 4th-6th, Stratis CEO Chris Trew and Lead Dev Dan Gershony will have presentations in the conference. I guess they will release the product in the conference, wait for the good news.
Activity: 708
Merit: 500

You dumped all your Stratis under 10k sat, now you are butt hurt and want to buy back.   Grin

You simply don't comprehend the reward potential of operating a TumbleBit node or two, or three etc...
Activity: 854
Merit: 264
Crypto is not a religion but i like it
waiting for the conference , anyone knows what will happen their ?
Will strat release their product ?
India is going digital so having a conference in Delhi is very good
Activity: 88
Merit: 10
Follow your heart.
I am willing to stake Stratis, but I don't really understand how to read this: https://chainz.cryptoid.info/strat/

What is the reward if I stake with 6k coins or 10k coins for a day or a week? Or how to look at this? Can someone explain this to me in not so technical English  Tongue
You will get 1% a year if your stake the whole time.
The minimum payout is 1 strat, so if you are staking 10k you will get 1 strat every 3.65 days on average, but the time between stakes varies a lot.

Thank you for your clear answer. Appreciate it Smiley
Activity: 294
🌟 æternity🌟 blockchain🌟
Been holding STRAT till 16K.
Can't believe it'd come this far. Congratz to the team and their effort. One of the best ICO.
Activity: 658
Merit: 251
Stable price, Ledger wallet and Good team  Smiley
Activity: 327
stratis is looking good right before it goes to the moon!!! Shocked
Activity: 237
Very very stable stratis is, you know the price is very bullish and I have enough startis to join the revolution. We go to the moon!
Why? Stratis has just one dev, or no?
They have 5 listed on their site. A few of the people in other roles also do software development.

https://stratisplatform.com/team/
I am willing to stake Stratis, but I don't really understand how to read this: https://chainz.cryptoid.info/strat/

What is the reward if I stake with 6k coins or 10k coins for a day or a week? Or how to look at this? Can someone explain this to me in not so technical English  Tongue
You will get 1% a year if your stake the whole time.
The minimum payout is 1 strat, so if you are staking 10k you will get 1 strat every 3.65 days on average, but the time between stakes varies a lot.
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
Support is strong! I had a buy order that just couldn't get filled, price wouldn't stop rising Cheesy  GO $STRAT!

I can't beleive that Stratis going to Iconomi and Lisk levels.  Huh

It was expected, Stratis is so much better than Iconomi and Lisk in all aspects.

Why? Stratis has just one dev, or no?
Activity: 224
Merit: 100

Activity: 406

Activity: 112
Glad to see STRATIS with such a success right now. Seems as we are heading into the right direction.
Activity: 88
Follow your heart.

Jump to: