Author

Topic: | STRATIS | The first blockchain developed for businesses |Full POS - page 638. (Read 1891114 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Is there a roadmap link for this project? I didnt see it on the website
Activity: 700
Merit: 264
The price is rising too much of all a sudden. People might cash out after the conf for the profits so be prepared

yep. that is too much for a healthy developement.... people are shouting for more - and they are getting more. this is not the way a stock market is working.
a healthy correction back to 28-32 would be very desirable...
Activity: 700
Merit: 264
The price is rising too much of all a sudden. People might cash out after the conf for the profits so be prepared

yep. that is too much for a healthy developement.... people are shouting for more - and they are getting more. this is not the way a stock market is working.
a healthy correction back to 28-32 would very desirable...
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
 It's probably going higher but I finally sold a few.maybe 25%.. 
Activity: 327
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 938
When I sold a thousand ETH for $2.50 a piece I thought, "I will just buy this back at $2" Months later, I bought back in at $20.  Lips sealed

With this new build up in volume for STRAT, along with the fundamentals at play, trying to play the spreads right now is extremely risky. Definitely just gonna hold while this trend lasts.
Activity: 577
Merit: 500
tempting to take some profit now but, given that we're still at the beginning of what will surely be one of the great crypto success stories, it's best to follow the advice: 'Buy right sit tight'
Activity: 802
Merit: 501
Its stable rising to 100K. I'm so happy I bought my first strat at 8k.

I feel SO stupid for not buying more at .17 Sad

Do not feel in that way.  Feel yourself lucky for buying yourself into this masterpiece at a very small value.  It's like feeling stupid for not buying bitcoin back in 2009 Smiley
Activity: 104
Merit: 10
06 April 2017 55k+

i agree. not sure about a dump sometime afterwards tho ... not a big one i guess, but some slight correction is inevitable
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028
40k it's easy for stratis.

It's already at 0.00044000
stratis is really moving faster and its hard to ride with the train maybe place an entry as a fomo will allow us to earn some profits
seems that its aiming much higher value can't predict how much it is but its showing a rally, good luck traders.
Activity: 1085
Merit: 500
Activity: 18
Merit: 0

I feel SO smart for buying at .16 then buying again at 0.18 then buying again at 0.25 and buying again at 0.43  Grin
I missed the train for ethereum but I won't miss this one.

I remember I was reading their whitepaper 2 weeks ago, studying their business model and watching the different videos on youtube and I told myself "This business has really bright prospects and scalability, and the team looks really skilled and reliable. I'm investing!"

Who cares ? This is a longterm investment, like ethereum and dash etc... Hold your coin it will eventually go up to 10$ or more.

legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003

Sounds like someone already bailed the Stratis Shuttle and wants to get back on.  Its not too late, get back in at a smaller stake because Stratis will be in the dollars.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Activity: 1451
Merit: 258
40k it's easy for stratis.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100

Activity: 588
Merit: 250
Crypto is Life!
legendary
Activity: 1223
Activity: 104
Merit: 10
BTC crazy. Stratis please hold on. Bought at 6170
OMFG 13 btc support
Now 730btc buy support and price 43k...  Grin OMMMFFFGGG!
Jump to: