Author

Topic: | STRATIS | The first blockchain developed for businesses |Full POS - page 642. (Read 1891114 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 100
Aliens are real!
it'll be dumping to...d, soon or later   Cheesy
Activity: 938
Merit: 511
Support is strong! I had a buy order that just couldn't get filled, price wouldn't stop rising Cheesy  GO $STRAT!

I can't beleive that Stratis going to Iconomi and Lisk levels.  Huh

It was expected, Stratis is so much better than Iconomi and Lisk in all aspects.

Exactly, Iconomi always delays and delivers nothing, it is quite overvalued now, for lisk, they can't modify the source code. Stratis is actively promoting, it is many main sponsors in many major conferences, which makes me quite satisfied.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Support is strong! I had a buy order that just couldn't get filled, price wouldn't stop rising Cheesy  GO $STRAT!

It was expected, Stratis is so much better than Iconomi and Lisk in all aspects.
Activity: 588
Crypto is Life!
Support is strong! I had a buy order that just couldn't get filled, price wouldn't stop rising Cheesy  GO $STRAT!

I can't beleive that Stratis going to Iconomi and Lisk levels.  Huh

Not nice!
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

Activity: 88
Merit: 10
Follow your heart.

I received my coin number 29, thank you

Wow dude. Where did you get one?
Activity: 224
Support is strong! I had a buy order that just couldn't get filled, price wouldn't stop rising Cheesy  GO $STRAT!

How many devs working on this project now?

I believe we will reach .5-.6 by Sunday
Activity: 798

How many devs working on this project now?
Activity: 910
I  can now feel the effect of its afterburners . I think its going to the moon and way beyond. Stratis is really awesome with dedicated team.
Activity: 291
Enterprise Blockchain Solutions
STRATIS will be top 10 on coinmarketcap soon.

So if you don't have Strat yet, you are still in time to buy! Cool
Activity: 406
Stratis keeps getting better and better. Top 10 market cap, here we come.
Activity: 22
Merit: 0

I received my coin number 29, thank you

http://imgur.com/9TcJA7l
Activity: 1638
Merit: 507
The snake which cannot cast its skin has to die
Activity: 307
@team can someone explain how to host a masternode..if possible i would love to host one asap...

If they release the masternode, they will show your the setup in the same time, so not now.
Activity: 471
There are no masternodes yet. Just a concept. They will be announced soon.
Activity: 803
Merit: 501
@team can someone explain how to host a masternode..if possible i would love to host one asap...
Activity: 307
$4m more and we could overtake dcr

Exactly, Decred like pump can be happened in Stratis. That could be awesome, we are aim to top 10 in the long term.
Activity: 714
Merit: 266
$4m more and we could overtake dcr
Activity: 938
Merit: 511

This is where amazing happens(I use NBA slogan to describe Stratis), Stratis raised 915 btc but current market cap is over Waves, in the contrary, Waves raised 30k btc.  

Congratulations!

Excellent project. Go to the moon! STRATIS $10 is coming.

I can't imagine the price of Stratis can go how high, but what I am sure is that Stratis is the most profitable one in 2016, and it will be in the fame of throne in 2017 too.
Jump to: