Author

Topic: | STRATIS | The first blockchain developed for businesses |Full POS - page 646. (Read 1891114 times)

Activity: 50
Merit: 0
I'm thinking about invest in STRATIS. Can someone explain in short why STRATIS has potentcial ? Like a pitch

Thanks
Activity: 221
Merit: 100
XRP dumped because XRP's market cap is giant one, but Stratis' is small compared to XRP.
Activity: 383
Merit: 250
exciting year for STRATIS!

best of luck!

The best investment of this year is: DCR, XRP, STRAT, top 3 profitable coins.
Xrp is just a pump and dump and will always be.

But Stratis is only way for pumping, no dump at all, organic growth in last days, very healthy.
Activity: 714
Merit: 266

best of luck!

Xrp is just a pump and dump and will always be.
Activity: 383
Merit: 250

best of luck!

Activity: 588
Merit: 501
Never see a project can be better than Stratis, maybe last profitable one is NXT, but their initial market cap is too small.
Activity: 596
Merit: 500
F*CK WHALES!
Stratis is bright future. It's very nice to see great development of this project and the price can be more up. Nice new ATH Cool
Activity: 938
Merit: 511

http://coinwik.org/Main_Page#bitcointalk

Look Coinwik.org, Stratis is on the top coins(BTC, DASH, XMR, ZEC, DOGE) in the graph, although it is old Stratis icon, it could be good for Stratis exposure to the decentralized community.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
the Indian conference will give STRATIS  more publicity among developers and other entrepreneurs there by boosting the value...

Moon perform time, I am eager to buy more STRAT tokens, for more profit.
Activity: 803
Merit: 501
the Indian conference will give STRATIS  more publicity among developers and other entrepreneurs there by boosting the value...
Activity: 728
LOL, who panic sold at 27k? It is a bargain when the price under 30k sat, we will find a new floor upon 30k sat. Massive and epic pump is incoming!
Activity: 623
Fortune favours the bold!
NEW  ATH 0.00029999   Cool

31399 sat ATH, it can't stop, and we can't stop laughing!
Total bluesky from here on out. How high can it fly? That's the beauty of cypto the possibilities are endless.
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003
Stratis is definitely a winner!!!  Making a run to the Stratosphere soon.  See you guys at 100k satoshis!  Get on the Stratis Shuttle before we take off. 

Stratis is one of a only a few legit projects at the moment.

Well, I got me 10k STRATIS and I hope that will be enough for a Master Node when they come out. Price keeps pushing higher.

Not sure, maybe 10k is enough for the threshold masternode, they said they would release multiple tiers of MN. I estimate it is from 10k to 500k.
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1022
Stratis is one of a only a few legit projects at the moment.

Well, I got me 10k STRATIS and I hope that will be enough for a Master Node when they come out. Price keeps pushing higher.

31399 sat ATH, it can't stop, and we can't stop laughing!
Activity: 714
Merit: 266

we need a floor, i hope its .0005BTC
Activity: 1638
Merit: 507
The snake which cannot cast its skin has to die
Jump to: