Author

Topic: | STRATIS | The first blockchain developed for businesses |Full POS - page 865. (Read 1891112 times)

Activity: 802
Merit: 501
Guys,

Is the withdraw procedure going manually from the ICO site? I submitted my strat address and dont know how to proceed.  Thanks in advance!
Activity: 301
Merit: 250
Stratis - $1 - Q4  2017

Easy

1$ are you mad ? It's at 6k sat.

It could be $1 by then.

Such small minds, blind of the potential ... think bigger people. This coin is doing so much more in a small window of time (in development terms). XMR took almost two years to hit 0.02 BTC, Stratis roadmap is making big moves in less than year...

Once they have a working C# Node and .net libraries they'll be able to achieve microsoft backing.

Only backing... whatif microsoft decide to offer a buyout ?  Thats a very huge $$$$$ . marketcap could reach in Billions.

A buyout... A "buyout" on what exactly ? On strat coin ? On Strat team ?

I fail to see what and how a "buyout" can exist.

This buyout can happen in real world. For example, Mass network was acquired by mycelium CEO, he means if microsoft acquired stratis from Chris, dev will be rich(of course), investors will get wealth(obviously huge pump will come, mass adoption will happen)
Activity: 301
The framework for Stratis is comparable to Nxt/Ardor, Lisk, Waves and Factom. Sure it is built on top of NBitcoin and is thus based on the Bitcoin blockchain, but even Chris has admitted that the idea of providing a platform on top of which to develop sidechains is nothing unique.

What sets Stratis apart is that the ICO was underfunded, and the increase in price gradual. With a marketcap of under $4,000,000, the bar was set so low that, barring outright fraud, the price is likely to trend higher.

Whether it'll reach $1, I don't know. Given the opportunity, I'd liquidate at $.50. My sole concern as an investor is to get the highest return possible on a risk-adjusted basis. Once that sell order is executed, I completely lose interest.

I think a lot of people are underestimating the importance of NBitcoin, this will add a lot of value to Bitcoin itself and Stratis will be responsible for it. Did you guys noticed that everytime BTC jumps, Stratis is one of a few coins that moves up with it?

Exactly, stratis is always pumping alongwith bitcoin, we can ride the wave with bitcoin. I like bitcoin and stratis coin.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1000
The framework for Stratis is comparable to Nxt/Ardor, Lisk, Waves and Factom. Sure it is built on top of NBitcoin and is thus based on the Bitcoin blockchain, but even Chris has admitted that the idea of providing a platform on top of which to develop sidechains is nothing unique.

What sets Stratis apart is that the ICO was underfunded, and the increase in price gradual. With a marketcap of under $4,000,000, the bar was set so low that, barring outright fraud, the price is likely to trend higher.

Whether it'll reach $1, I don't know. Given the opportunity, I'd liquidate at $.50. My sole concern as an investor is to get the highest return possible on a risk-adjusted basis. Once that sell order is executed, I completely lose interest.

I think a lot of people are underestimating the importance of NBitcoin, this will add a lot of value to Bitcoin itself and Stratis will be responsible for it. Did you guys noticed that everytime BTC jumps, Stratis is one of a few coins that moves up with it?
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
Stratis - $1 - Q4  2017

Easy

It could be $1 by then.
its always possible inside crypto stratis still moving up and progress still ongoing so value will be dictate after success happen
i guess looking on it long term it can jumped more than we expected it,. keep it up working dev good luck
Activity: 770
Merit: 511
Im the One who Knocks.
Fill your Bags while you can...

Staking is holding over 50% more and more coins are being bought and moved to desktop wallets, making Stratis hard to buy.
Fake sell walls on Bittrex trying to hold price down, all good signs my friends, all very good in the STRAT hood.
Activity: 136
Merit: 100

Activity: 364
Stratis - $1 - Q4  2017

Easy

It could be $1 by then.

Such small minds, blind of the potential ... think bigger people. This coin is doing so much more in a small window of time (in development terms). XMR took almost two years to hit 0.02 BTC, Stratis roadmap is making big moves in less than year...

Once they have a working C# Node and .net libraries they'll be able to achieve microsoft backing.

I know, just didn't like the post 1$ are you mad? Cause it is realistic, and everybody who supports the project knows that.

I got over 250k strat, that is why 1$ seems so mad. I am not mad.  Grin

I probably won't sell the biggest part of my STRAT for $1, I believe it will go higher eventually.

It's the word "probably" that changes everything.  Cheesy

Correction.

I will not sell the major part of my STRAT for $1 or lower Smiley.

Well. I will. Joke on you.   Roll Eyes  Grin (then on me, once it go in stratosphere, err I mean, stratisphere).

Stratis to the Stratis-phere !
Activity: 952
Merit: 530
this is a good day, I've been promoted to "senior" citizen rank of the bitcointalk community, it's also my birthday today AND  $TRAT price is looking so nice Cheesy

I think I'll be buying some Birthday Strats for myself Tongue

Congratulations Smiley

The best present there is Smiley.
Stratis - $1 - Q4  2017

Easy

It could be $1 by then.

I know, just didn't like the post 1$ are you mad? Cause it is realistic, and everybody who supports the project knows that.

I got over 250k strat, that is why 1$ seems so mad. I am not mad.  Grin

I probably won't sell the biggest part of my STRAT for $1, I believe it will go higher eventually.

It's the word "probably" that changes everything.  Cheesy

Correction.

I will not sell the major part of my STRAT for $1 or lower Smiley.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 507
The snake which cannot cast its skin has to die
Stratis - $1 - Q4  2017

Easy

It could be $1 by then.

Only backing... whatif microsoft decide to offer a buyout ?  Thats a very huge $$$$$ . marketcap could reach in Billions.

The Code... but then that could risk it becoming closed source, so hopefully not.
Stratis - $1 - Q4  2017

Easy

It could be $1 by then.

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
Stratis - $1 - Q4  2017

Easy

It could be $1 by then.

Only backing... whatif microsoft decide to offer a buyout ?  Thats a very huge $$$$$ . marketcap could reach in Billions.
this is a good day, I've been promoted to "senior" citizen rank of the bitcointalk community, it's also my birthday today AND  $TRAT price is looking so nice Cheesy

I think I'll be buying some Birthday Strats for myself Tongue
Stratis - $1 - Q4  2017

Easy

It could be $1 by then.

It's the word "probably" that changes everything.  Cheesy
Stratis - $1 - Q4  2017

Easy

It could be $1 by then.

Stratis - $1 - Q4  2017

Easy

It could be $1 by then.

Stratis - $1 - Q4  2017

Easy

It could be $1 by then.

Stratis - $1 - Q4  2017

Easy

It could be $1 by then.

Jump to: