Author

Topic: | STRATIS | The first blockchain developed for businesses |Full POS - page 860. (Read 1891112 times)

Activity: 158
Merit: 100
Holy Scheizen the price is up alot. Really pisses me off since I dont have any more funds to buy strat until next week.

Oh well at least I have a few coins when they were 2.5 cents each Tongue.

Secretly hoping for a big dump that brings the price back down to 6k so I can load up next thursday lol.

On a more serious note, the Azure platform I think will def help with Stratis coin. Hopefully they will get this going, make the Market Cap go up x5 give or take, and then microsoft will offer them a $200 million market cap and then every 100 Strat coin can be redeemed for 1 Microsoft share  Grin
I hope we will  see bubble in 2017-2018  like ltc was .Btc was going up and ltc was 40 $ . And Stratis can do the same .Dont sell it now,  wait some news from devs team.  Wink It can be 50$ for one strat .You think it is unreal but Strat is one coin that can do it quickly after good news.
Activity: 457
Merit: 250
Bancor
A friendly reminder fellow STRAITS followers,  when you buys you s on bittrex, move them to your wallet and stake them!

This way you will not be tempted to trade and end up with less coins.

You also support the stratis network and in return get rewarded with stratis.

Also remember stratis can easily be worth $1 in not too many months from now. So if you only get 5 strat a day look at it as $5 dollars a day.  $150 a month. Ca Ching!
Any stats on the current difficulty? How long till you are able to start making some STRAT by staking?

The stake rate is about 1.5% per year. So if you have 10,000 coins you can expect to get 15 coins per year.

Do the math for your own numbers

1.5% p.a for 10.000=150
yeah, or you could just buy 150+ stratis from the exchange at 5 cents now(which is a steal) and not bother with mining and risking your coins.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1021
2009 Alea iacta est
A friendly reminder fellow STRAITS followers,  when you buys you s on bittrex, move them to your wallet and stake them!

This way you will not be tempted to trade and end up with less coins.

You also support the stratis network and in return get rewarded with stratis.

Also remember stratis can easily be worth $1 in not too many months from now. So if you only get 5 strat a day look at it as $5 dollars a day.  $150 a month. Ca Ching!
Any stats on the current difficulty? How long till you are able to start making some STRAT by staking?

The stake rate is about 1.5% per year. So if you have 10,000 coins you can expect to get 15 coins per year.

Do the math for your own numbers

1.5% p.a for 10.000=150
Activity: 623
Merit: 279
Hope & Positivity are keys to Success
Holy Scheizen the price is up alot. Really pisses me off since I dont have any more funds to buy strat until next week.

Secretly hoping for a big dump that brings the price back down to 6k so I can load up next thursday lol.

On a more serious note, the Azure platform I think will def help with Stratis coin. Hopefully they will get this going, make the Market Cap go up x5 give or take, and then microsoft will offer them a $200 million market cap and then every 100 Strat coin can be redeemed for 1 Microsoft share  Grin

Well sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but its likely to find a new floor at 8k by the end of Sunday.

Regarding Microsoft, would be really nice if they offered Stratis holders shares, id snap them up in an instant.

Apples little bubble of highly over priced goods from sweet shops in China, days are coming to a end, the King that is Microsoft is back!

The stock set a new all-time in trade high of $60.45 a share in early trading. Microsoft's previous record was $59.97 a share from Dec. 30, 1999.

Activity: 546
Active Trading on EPIC5k and Spectre.Ai

On a more serious note, the Azure platform I think will def help with Stratis coin. Hopefully they will get this going, make the Market Cap go up x5 give or take, and then microsoft will offer them a $200 million market cap and then every 100 Strat coin can be redeemed for 1 Microsoft share  Grin
Activity: 364
Stratis price chart is looking so sexy right now

Yeh, I hope it follows the chart of SDC when it was in its infancy stage.

i just found out SDC is on Azure also and the price of SDC went mental over 300k at one point, from avg 35k.

STRATIS Could go x10 with Azure backing.

SDC only has 7 miliion coins though. But I agree the exposure could really boost the price of STRAT.
Activity: 770
Merit: 511
Im the One who Knocks.

i just found out SDC is on Azure also and the price of SDC went mental over 300k at one point, from avg 35k.

STRATIS Could go x10 with Azure backing.
Activity: 437
I realized i really need some Stratis.

Get them @ Bittrex  Wink

Takes time i need more liquidity  Grin
Activity: 355

Get them @ Bittrex  Wink
Activity: 437
Activity: 714
Merit: 266

Its so sad that I have to sell some small amount.

Roll Eyes  At what price? 6k? If you wear such signature, you should hold and not sell uner 0.01 btc. One house will become 100 villas.   Grin
Why we should excpect such price increase?
What will cause it?

Isnt the github not enough? Isnt the roadmap enough to tickle your mind to expect whats happening?
Activity: 623
Merit: 279
Hope & Positivity are keys to Success
Nom, Nom....  I just LOVE the  Taste of STRATIS in the morning and theres no better place to eat them, than Bittrex.

Anyone with concerns about Azure, read this article > http://www.zdnet.com/article/microsoft-solidifies-its-blockchain-as-a-service-work-with-new-banking-partnership/

also this article  http://fortune.com/2016/07/19/microsoft-earnings-cloud/

STRATIS can truly fly high with this partnership.
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003

Roll Eyes  At what price? 6k? If you wear such signature, you should hold and not sell uner 0.01 btc. One house will become 100 villas.   Grin

At the current price cos I forgot about my insurance payment lol
But I would still keep on buying until the end of nov

Who needs insurance when you own Stratis?  The only ones going to the emergency room are the ones who sold Stratis and they keep seeing the price go up daily. 
Activity: 770
Merit: 511
Im the One who Knocks.
BITTREX and anywhere that you set up 2FA "Google Authenticator on"

When you set up 2FA, you have the option to

1- scan the QR code
or
2 - enter the long key.

Most people re able to scan the QR code, but recently my GF's cousin could not scan the QR code as her camera was faulty on her phone, so she used the key to set the 2FA.

ALWAYS make sure to write down the key in several places, so in case you lose the 2FA, or you get a new phone and wipe the old one, forgetting about 2FA, you can easily get the codes back.

IF you have 2FA but did not write down the code.
REset the 2fa,

1- Turn off 2fa
2- log out
3- log back in
4- turn on 2fa, you will have new key and qr code to scan.

Job done.

At the current price cos I forgot about my insurance payment lol
But I would still keep on buying until the end of nov
Activity: 1246
Merit: 708

Why we should excpect such price increase?
What will cause it?
Activity: 240

Its so sad that I have to sell a small amount of my stack.
Activity: 191
Merit: 100
The Lady with the Lamp
5M we are going up, while 95% of alts are going down. People realize strat is next bitcoin, not zcash.  Grin  Leu us see, trust me, polo will regret to lish zcash instead of strat..

zcash will probably be overprice initially, so i'll just concentrate on my stratis atm.
Jump to: