Author

Topic: | STRATIS | The first blockchain developed for businesses |Full POS - page 866. (Read 1891112 times)

Activity: 952
Merit: 530
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Stratis - $1 - Q4  2017

Easy

1$ are you mad ? It's at 6k sat.
Activity: 457
Bancor
Stratis - $1 - Q4  2017

Easy
Activity: 378

What's the estimates about first milestone according to the roadmap. Will it be the start of November, or the end ?
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
OK I've succumbed Smiley. I bought a small notebook/laptop so that I can stake my Stratis.
It is 1.44 ghz. 2 Gig ram. Intel atom Cpu. It has windows 10
I'm going to just use it for staking.

If I can configure the firewall I'll just give it access to the Stratis wallet. And other wallets if I stake other coins.
Any tips on how to do that?

I guess I'll put some anti virus too.

Which type and model is it? Also looking for one Smiley.

Asus e200h. I went to a cheap retailer and just bought one. The guy told me they only had the display model so offered it cheap...then he found one that had been ordered and then cancelled so I got it for the same price.

Also I see Wasda gave some firewall tips here..https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.16605990
Activity: 952
Merit: 530
OK I've succumbed Smiley. I bought a small notebook/laptop so that I can stake my Stratis.

If I can configure the firewall I'll just give it access to the Stratis wallet. And other wallets if I stake other coins.

Which type and model is it? Also looking for one Smiley.
Activity: 938
Merit: 511
The 10 STRATIS Commandments

1. STRATIS is the LORD your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage. You shall have no other gods before Me.

2. You shall not make for yourself a carved crypto image or likeness of anything that is in Blockchain heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth; you shall not bow down to inferior alts, nor serve them. For I, STRATIS your God, am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children to the third and fourth generations of those who FUD Me, unleashing my wrath! But showing mercy to thousands, to those who love Me and keep My STRATIS commandments.

3. You shall not take the name of the STRATIS your God in vain, for the STRAT will not hold him guiltless who takes His name in vain.

4. Remember the Black Sabbath day, to keep it Rocking. Six days you shall labor and do all your work, but the seventh day is the Black Sabbath of the STRATIS your God.

5. Honor thy Creator Chris Trew and thy Mother Blockchain

6. You shall not murder the Buy side.

7. You shall not commit adultery with your STRATIS profits.

8. You shall not steal to buy the $STRAT.

. You shall not FUD against your neighbor to buy cheaper $STRAT.

10. You shall not covet your neighbor’s $STRAT; you shall not covet your neighbor’s wife in exchange for $STRAT,
nor his male servant, nor his female servants (Unless they are twins, then i say go for it!)
nor his ox, nor his donkey,(should go without saying, but we do get all sorts in Crypto) nor anything that is your neighbor’s.

Follow thy commandments and thy shall have all the glory this world can offer.

Printed off and framed so i can read this in the morning while sitting on my Throne!

The more followers of the STRATIS Commandments, the more thy STRATIS lord will look kindly upon the Price!
(as we se in effect today)

LOL, you are genius my friend.   Grin
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

Activity: 770
Merit: 511
Im the One who Knocks.

1. STRATIS is the LORD your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage. You shall have no other gods before Me.

2. You shall not make for yourself a carved crypto image or likeness of anything that is in Blockchain heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth; you shall not bow down to inferior alts, nor serve them. For I, STRATIS your God, am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children to the third and fourth generations of those who FUD Me, unleashing my wrath! But showing mercy to thousands, to those who love Me and keep My STRATIS commandments.

3. You shall not take the name of the STRATIS your God in vain, for the STRAT will not hold him guiltless who takes His name in vain.

4. Remember the Black Sabbath day, to keep it Rocking. Six days you shall labor and do all your work, but the seventh day is the Black Sabbath of the STRATIS your God.

10. You shall not covet your neighbor’s $STRAT; you shall not covet your neighbor’s wife in exchange for $STRAT,
nor his male servant, nor his female servants (Unless they are twins, then i say go for it!)
nor his ox, nor his donkey,(should go without saying, but we do get all sorts in Crypto) nor anything that is your neighbor’s.

Printed off and framed so i can read this in the morning while sitting on my Throne!

The more followers of the STRATIS Commandments, the more thy STRATIS lord will look kindly upon the Price!
(as we se in effect today)
Activity: 471
Price looking good and stable Wink
Activity: 191
Merit: 100
The Lady with the Lamp
price is up again Smiley
Activity: 616
Merit: 524
Please join slack chat.

The STRATIS 10 Commandments have just been released. ( Not dev relateded) but as our flock grows so does temptation, I shall lead you not in temptation, but we shall bask in thy glory that is STRATIS investing.

Glory shall be bestowed upon thy holders
Fortune will favour the brave stakers.

Hear me now STRATIS brothers and sisters, go forth and spread thy word of STRATIS.

Slack Link: https://stratisinvite.herokuapp.com/
Activity: 623
Merit: 279
Hope & Positivity are keys to Success

Activity: 221
Merit: 100
The price is so good.  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002
Bulletproof VPS/VPN/Email @ BadAss.Sx
so what news we wait now for price up and go to Poloniex? full nodes ? What is expected time relase it ?

Why not read the topic?
Jump to: