Author

Topic: | STRATIS | The first blockchain developed for businesses |Full POS - page 861. (Read 1891112 times)

Activity: 245
Merit: 250
5M we are going up, while 95% of alts are going down. People realize strat is next bitcoin, not zcash.  Grin  Leu us see, trust me, polo will regret to lish zcash instead of strat..
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
[

I recommend you disable the 2fa first, and then set up again if you didn't copy the key in the paper. Set it again, you will see the key, just copy it remember, it is the backup of your 2fa. Also input the 2fa key to get your code.
Thanks. Bittrex say it may take 48 hours to reset 2FA..I might try to get my wallet working this weekend and transfer my Stratis first
Activity: 301
I finally set up 2FA at Trex.....I didn't realise it was so easy.
I have google authenticator...what happens if I lose my phone?

did you save/or take a picture of the QR or code of your 2fa before you enable it ? you know the code that you enter/scan onto your google auth app. as long as you have that code or QR code. you can import again on new phone

No I did not. I found the instructions not too helpful at Bittrex.

Is there anything I can do?

I recommend you disable the 2fa first, and then set up again if you didn't copy the key in the paper. Set it again, you will see the key, just copy it remember, it is the backup of your 2fa. Also input the 2fa key to get your code.
legendary

did you save/or take a picture of the QR or code of your 2fa before you enable it ? you know the code that you enter/scan onto your google auth app. as long as you have that code or QR code. you can import again on new phone

No I did not. I found the instructions not too helpful at Bittrex.
?
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
2phones ok, but better turn off this 2FA, then turn on it again. Set a new one on google authenticator and write down somewhere your private key. Don't hold it on computer. 1-2phones with GA + prv key is better.
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
Smile if you're not wearing any underwear

legendary
legendary
Guys please join Stratis slack if you haven't yet, ask questions or chat with devs and get first hand project updates.

Here is auto invite link: https://stratisinvite.herokuapp.com/

thanks...I'll do that.
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
Smile if you're not wearing any underwear
Guys please join Stratis slack if you haven't yet, ask questions or chat with devs and get first hand project updates.

Here is auto invite link: https://stratisinvite.herokuapp.com/
legendary
So I downloaded a wallet, and started to Sync.

But it stopped and I can't get the wallet back on line.
My friend looked at the log and saw a problem with a (bgf file???)....I can;t quite remember and I', at work now.

Any ideas?
Activity: 546
Active Trading on EPIC5k and Spectre.Ai
Also, fun to look on the coin market cap. So many coins with literally - ZERO - use and innovation are trading for so much more than stratis.

I have very high hopes for this project, I can see it easily reaching the ~100 million market cap level based purely on the value of other pump and dump coins.
Activity: 546
Active Trading on EPIC5k and Spectre.Ai
A friendly reminder fellow STRAITS followers,  when you buys you s on bittrex, move them to your wallet and stake them!

This way you will not be tempted to trade and end up with less coins.

You also support the stratis network and in return get rewarded with stratis.

Also remember stratis can easily be worth $1 in not too many months from now. So if you only get 5 strat a day look at it as $5 dollars a day.  $150 a month. Ca Ching!
Any stats on the current difficulty? How long till you are able to start making some STRAT by staking?

The stake rate is about 1.5% per year. So if you have 10,000 coins you can expect to get 15 coins per year.

Do the math for your own numbers
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1045
A friendly reminder fellow STRAITS followers,  when you buys you s on bittrex, move them to your wallet and stake them!

Also remember stratis can easily be worth $1 in not too many months from now. So if you only get 5 strat a day look at it as $5 dollars a day.  $150 a month. Ca Ching!
Any stats on the current difficulty? How long till you are able to start making some STRAT by staking?
Activity: 952
Merit: 530
Why not? Ethereum did it.

Bitcoin did it in 7 years. Most of us are not around anymore in here after 7 years because we are fucked up because we sold earlier. Give yourself this question:

Would you sell when it is 1usd?

I would.

I wouldn't Smiley.
Activity: 99
Merit: 10

This newbie speaks the truth!

LOL, he is not the real newbie, his main account is senior member.  Cheesy  He is a stratis lover, helps the community a lot, a great guy.
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003

Bitcoin did it in 7 years. Most of us are not around anymore in here after 7 years because we are fucked up because we sold earlier. Give yourself this question:

I would.

It depends how long it takes to get to $1.  If it only took a month or two from now, I would hold on for the ride.  You don't jump out of a roller coaster while it's going up.    Wink
Activity: 87
Merit: 10

I would.

Very plausible, I would too, but if i wait for 3-10 usd, I will be retired on stratis, of course I will give the team big bonus, me, as the ico investor.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002
Bulletproof VPS/VPN/Email @ BadAss.Sx

I would.
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003

This newbie speaks the truth!
Activity: 623
Merit: 279
Hope & Positivity are keys to Success

Jump to: