Author

Topic: | STRATIS | The first blockchain developed for businesses |Full POS - page 881. (Read 1891112 times)

Activity: 104
Merit: 10
so stratis is going to make some people rich.

ICO investors make dev team rich, and they make us rich, mutual help   Grin Grin  The real happy and harmony community

everybody happy together that such very good thing  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002
Bulletproof VPS/VPN/Email @ BadAss.Sx
Nope, made by Stratis, i mean
Activity: 360
Merit: 250
If it comes to 50k, i'm riding my R8. And I WILL put a sticker on it: Made by Stratis!

Made by Satoshi, u mean
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002
Bulletproof VPS/VPN/Email @ BadAss.Sx
If it comes to 50k, i'm riding my R8. And I WILL put a sticker on it: Made by Stratis!
Activity: 799
Merit: 1000
Twitter: @CrowdWhale
My own (rough) prediction is that in the Spring we'll have a C# full node, progress on other roadmap items, perhaps some business deals, and a Polo addition, all resulting in a market cap of at least 50 million USD. That's over 75k per coin, and more than 12x the current price.
"Keep in mind" is a common phrase that means "remember".
"Take in mind" isn't a phrase anyone uses, but WOULD mean "think about" or "consider".

At least he was inventive. Smiley

He's just saying that two coins with different quantities, but the same market capitalization, would have a different price per coin. When predicting a price it's best to predict the market cap and then divide by the number of coins to get the actual price prediction.

Example:
If you think STRAT should have a market cap of $100,000,000, and there are nearly 100,000,000 coins, that's $1 per coin, or about 0.00156250 BTC.
If another coin should have a market cap of $100,000,000, but only has 50,000,000 coins, that's $2 per coin, or about 0.00312500 BTC.
Activity: 248
Did you take on mind coin quantity?
LOL what's mind coin quantity?

He was thinking "keep on mind", which would be bad English for "keep in mind", but since that would have meant you'd already thought about it before instead of thinking about it for the first time he changed it to "take on mind". What he should have said was "consider".

LOL, I really can't underatand what he said, but your analysis makes me clear. Cheesy  Good coaching.
Activity: 318

He was thinking "keep on mind", which would be bad English for "keep in mind", but since that would have meant you'd already thought about it before instead of thinking about it for the first time he changed it to "take on mind". What he should have said was "consider".

I just realized that, damn my eyes are giving bad english good credit. "sigh"

Activity: 308
So Augur is worth $5-$6 with no working software. But Stratis is only worth about $0.03. Well I'm thinking Stratis is extremely undervalued and pretty much gold right now. That's why I can't wait to put in my investment. I'll tell you guys how much after I do it.  Cheesy

Apples != Oranges
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
So Augur is worth $5-$6 with no working software. But Stratis is only worth about $0.03. Well I'm thinking Stratis is extremely undervalued and pretty much gold right now. That's why I can't wait to put in my investment. I'll tell you guys how much after I do it.  Cheesy

That can make a difference!!
Activity: 318

That can make a difference!!
Activity: 1246
Merit: 708
Activity: 644

I hope you make it in time dude
Activity: 756

ICO investors make dev team rich, and they make us rich, mutual help   Grin Grin  The real happy and harmony community
well said mate both early investors and dev already enjoying how stratis makes for them it seems that this project will keep on moving up
and will keep giving more profits to those believes for most of us who participated from the ico we already knows he drill on how to profits
a lot from here just make good entry and be contented from time to time the coin moves.
Activity: 532
Activity: 770
Merit: 511
Im the One who Knocks.
So where is there a conf file with more nodes I can add?

And how do I do so?

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.16236153

Let me know if you need help with it, you should get around 15 connections with the node list.  I done mine yesterday.
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
Guys please join Stratis slack if you haven't yet, ask questions or chat with devs,

Here is auto invite link: https://stratisinvite.herokuapp.com/

Joint, thanks, you are very active and contributing to the community
Activity: 504
Smile if you're not wearing any underwear
So where is there a conf file with more nodes I can add?

And how do I do so?

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.16236153
Activity: 26
Merit: 0

Jump to: