Author

Topic: | STRATIS | The first blockchain developed for businesses |Full POS - page 884. (Read 1891112 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 250
There's this new thing called punctuation. You should try it.

My thoughts exactly. I don't care if a significant portion of the Bitcoin/Altcoin investment base doesn't come from a non-English speaking background.
Like it or not, English is the Lingua Franca of the 21st century -- and by proxy, of the Internet.

I'm not exactly expecting intricate sonnets of Shakespearean mastery here, but there are standards.

If you want to be taken seriously, then you'd better learn how to properly punctuate your sentences. Learn the correct use of articles and prepositions while you're at it, too, because people will be judging the validity of your comments on the basis of your command of the English language.

Furthermore, it reflects badly on the community and could, at least theoretically, negatively influence market confidence for Stratis.

Tech me englis plis men
Activity: 728
Merit: 500

My thoughts exactly. I don't care if a significant portion of the Bitcoin/Altcoin investment base doesn't come from a non-English speaking background.
Like it or not, English is the Lingua Franca of the 21st century -- and by proxy, of the Internet.

I'm not exactly expecting intricate sonnets of Shakespearean mastery here, but there are standards.

If you want to be taken seriously, then you'd better learn how to properly punctuate your sentences. Learn the correct use of articles and prepositions while you're at it, too, because people will be judging the validity of your comments on the basis of your command of the English language.

Furthermore, it reflects badly on the community and could, at least theoretically, negatively influence market confidence for Stratis.

Intellectual windbag.

Not sure what it says about a person who uses the word "intellectual" as if it's an insult. Hehe. Then again, coming from Negative Nancy Limbaugh, I'm not surprised. Stay stupid my friend!

I know it is hard for you to understand and that is why the term intellectual has never been used to describe you.

By all means, please continue to tell us, idiots, what coin we should buy. Your last recommendation was a real gem!

But really, you are too emotionally tied to your bags to have an objective opinion and quite clueless on top of it.

Reading your dialogs like a GRE reading test.   Cry
legendary
Activity: 1311
Merit: 1000

Intellectual windbag.

Not sure what it says about a person who uses the word "intellectual" as if it's an insult. Hehe. Then again, coming from Negative Nancy Limbaugh, I'm not surprised. Stay stupid my friend!

I know it is hard for you to understand and that is why the term intellectual has never been used to describe you.

By all means, please continue to tell us, idiots, what coin we should buy. Your last recommendation was a real gem!

But really, you are too emotionally tied to your bags to have an objective opinion and quite clueless on top of it.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 507
btcstakes.com
Wow you guys are stupid. Just keep buying my coins guys. Thanks!

Kiss

My price prediction, 1700 sat incoming and thats where I will have my orders set.

Does KFC accepts bitcoin?

No but I do and I Kill Fat Chickens all the time.

LOL Tongue

LOL, poor boy, I have 2 million Stratis, when I have 5 million Strat, polo will list Strat, let us see.   Wink

The buy support on bittrex is top 3. First is waves, 400 btc buy support, Ethereum has second largest, which is 180 btc buy support, we have 129 btc now. People consider Stratis as a real investment asset, I am optimistic about Stratis, the new floor seems 4500 sat. We bounce back and never be touching 4500 again.

Would you like me to take out a classifieds add to let everyone know, or maybe I can send you a cookie, Would you like a cookie mr 2m stratisdogturdcoin bagholder.

Cheesy

https://blockchain.info/address/1Jr1MGxYtM9D8xxVf5jsajRgkGHSL4fNDL

Proof    Cheesy
I am top 10 ICO whale, how can I be bagholder?  Cheesy

Next time please respect every investor(I marked your troll words in bold font), do not underestimate anyone. If you like stratis, don't troll here, try to manipulate the price here is not smart, bigger whales can eat your cheap coins.

Cheesy

Damn son, 2MILL Strats?? $70G'S  Undecided RESPECT!
Activity: 770
Merit: 511
Im the One who Knocks.
Download the straits wallet today!

Lightening fast block chain sync.

How?  How is it possible? It took less than 5 mins.  Do uou use bootstrap?  Very impressive stuff.

Also really like the QR code feature.

Looking good.  Start is now my #1 long term hold.
( After watching the 2 interviews with Chris, there's a guy I'll happily invest in). His passion and intelligence in this block chain space, remind me of the IOC Dev,. Joel Bosh
Activity: 169
Merit: 100

Intellectual windbag.

Stay humble my friend!
Activity: 799
Twitter: @CrowdWhale

Intellectual windbag.

legendary
Activity: 1311

Intellectual windbag.
Activity: 364

whattya sayinlike?
Activity: 136

Activity: 799
Twitter: @CrowdWhale
wow 2 million stratis investment was so huge and even he sell it @ 1,700sat he still earned because ico was only 1,300 if i remember it correctly so if you dumped it down up to that price you still gain profits the problem is it isn't that low yet and lucky for those who will get some share coming from this possible dump and unfortunate for those who makes some fomo when the price really up high.

Activity: 756
wow 2 million stratis investment was so huge and even he sell it @ 1,700sat he still earned because ico was only 1,300 if i remember it correctly so if you dumped it down up to that price you still gain profits the problem is it isn't that low yet and lucky for those who will get some share coming from this possible dump and unfortunate for those who makes some fomo when the price really up high.
Activity: 546
Active Trading on EPIC5k and Spectre.Ai

Kiss

My price prediction, 1700 sat incoming and thats where I will have my orders set.

LOL Tongue

LOL, poor boy, I have 2 million Stratis, when I have 5 million Strat, polo will list Strat, let us see.   Wink

The buy support on bittrex is top 3. First is waves, 400 btc buy support, Ethereum has second largest, which is 180 btc buy support, we have 129 btc now. People consider Stratis as a real investment asset, I am optimistic about Stratis, the new floor seems 4500 sat. We bounce back and never be touching 4500 again.

Would you like me to take out a classifieds add to let everyone know, or maybe I can send you a cookie, Would you like a cookie mr 2m stratisdogturdcoin bagholder.

Cheesy

Proof    Cheesy

Next time please respect every investor(I marked your troll words in bold font), do not underestimate anyone. If you like stratis, don't troll here, try to manipulate the price here is not smart, bigger whales can eat your cheap coins.

Cheesy

Just please dont dump all 2 million of your coins at once and then totally screw the smaller guys out of any profits. Ive been slowly building my stratis fortune and i would hate to see it gone overnight because you decided to buy another house.

But as always good for you on your wise investment choices!!!
Activity: 616
Merit: 524
This thread is for Stratis related discussions. Not for posting about other projects. Thank you
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

Kiss

LOL Tongue

Cheesy

This guy is a Stratis whale greedy for more STRAT. DO NOT FEED.

Of course I am but only at cheap prices, I sell high and buy back low not buy high and sell low like most of you.

thats the principle to earn more and just hold if in case price went down for sure it will bounce back and rises up again.
Activity: 364

Kiss

LOL Tongue

Now is cheap my friend. So empty your pockets

Cheesy

Of course I am but only at cheap prices, I sell high and buy back low not buy high and sell low like most of you.

Activity: 153

Kiss

LOL Tongue

Cheesy

Activity: 518
No you have 5x your investment .
Activity: 280

Kiss

LOL Tongue

Cheesy

Proof    Cheesy

Cheesy
Activity: 770
Merit: 511
Im the One who Knocks.
Before i grab another Million.

Id like more info (As much as possible) on the Dev Team.  

Who are they.  I need to do more research before.  Thank you.

OK found it here > http://stratisplatform.com/the-team/
Jump to: