Author

Topic: | STRATIS | The first blockchain developed for businesses |Full POS - page 885. (Read 1891112 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Wow you guys are stupid. Just keep buying my coins guys. Thanks!

Kiss

My price prediction, 1700 sat incoming and thats where I will have my orders set.

Does KFC accepts bitcoin?

No but I do and I Kill Fat Chickens all the time.

LOL Tongue

LOL, poor boy, I have 2 million Stratis, when I have 5 million Strat, polo will list Strat, let us see.   Wink

The buy support on bittrex is top 3. First is waves, 400 btc buy support, Ethereum has second largest, which is 180 btc buy support, we have 129 btc now. People consider Stratis as a real investment asset, I am optimistic about Stratis, the new floor seems 4500 sat. We bounce back and never be touching 4500 again.

Would you like me to take out a classifieds add to let everyone know, or maybe I can send you a cookie, Would you like a cookie mr 2m stratisdogturdcoin bagholder.

Cheesy

This guy is a Stratis whale greedy for more STRAT. DO NOT FEED.
Activity: 153
Merit: 100

Kiss

My price prediction, 1700 sat incoming and thats where I will have my orders set.

LOL Tongue

LOL, poor boy, I have 2 million Stratis, when I have 5 million Strat, polo will list Strat, let us see.   Wink

The buy support on bittrex is top 3. First is waves, 400 btc buy support, Ethereum has second largest, which is 180 btc buy support, we have 129 btc now. People consider Stratis as a real investment asset, I am optimistic about Stratis, the new floor seems 4500 sat. We bounce back and never be touching 4500 again.

Would you like me to take out a classifieds add to let everyone know, or maybe I can send you a cookie, Would you like a cookie mr 2m stratisdogturdcoin bagholder.

Cheesy
Activity: 280

Kiss

LOL Tongue

Kiss

LOL Tongue
Activity: 714
Merit: 266

Kiss

Kiss

Activity: 803
Merit: 501
Just scanned this page, for a second I thought I was on the Wave's post back in June...
hahahaha....you better think stratis man!! it was and still is a good project with great future ahead
Activity: 308
Just scanned this page, for a second I thought I was on the Wave's post back in June...
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
Who's got the appetite to gobble that 500k of strat at the low 4600s?

I am afraid that guy can't get the orders full, cause 25 btc buy wall is very big, why people sell now? No reason.
they dont sell , one reason , people from ico want quick money and they sell to buy cheaper
yes and take advantage of good profits then buy back to have more and more..
Activity: 770
Merit: 511
Im the One who Knocks.
I knew I should have converted my fiat into BTC on Friday. I've been wanting to accumulate some more Stratis in the 4,600 - 4,950 Satoshi range, but at this rate and -- with a massive 20 BTC buy wall at 4,605 -- I fear that ship might have sailed already.

Given the potential for appreciation, I'd be willing to add to my existing position even above 6,000/7,000. Still nothing beats a bargain, though.

Hopefully the price won't rise too dramatically before I can move some more BTC into my Bittrex account.

Holding a coin for long term if it can hit 50k sat, there is no difference to buy 4 or 5 k sat, current price is definitely a bargain

Correct, i have been market buying all my strat, i look at long term not short term, solid Long Term coin if Dev is true and honest.
Activity: 403
I knew I should have converted my fiat into BTC on Friday. I've been wanting to accumulate some more Stratis in the 4,600 - 4,950 Satoshi range, but at this rate and -- with a massive 20 BTC buy wall at 4,605 -- I fear that ship might have sailed already.

Given the potential for appreciation, I'd be willing to add to my existing position even above 6,000/7,000. Still nothing beats a bargain, though.

Hopefully the price won't rise too dramatically before I can move some more BTC into my Bittrex account.

Holding a coin for long term if it can hit 50k sat, there is no difference to buy 4 or 5 k sat, current price is definitely a bargain
Activity: 136

Activity: 644
Stratis is literally one of like 3 promising projects in all of crypto. Especially at a 3 mil market cap, holding value for now 2 months, two solid pumps that showed solid accumilation and 90% of all Strat is off the exchanges. Something is brewing.
Activity: 479
Merit: 533
It's the calm before the storm....

You are right, a green candle is there, today's highest point is 5600 sat. You prophet heard the voice of Jesus?  Grin
Activity: 644
It's the calm before the storm....

I am afraid that guy can't get the orders full, cause 25 btc buy wall is very big, why people sell now? No reason.
they dont sell , one reason , people from ico want quick money and they sell to buy cheaper
Activity: 728
Merit: 500

It is still x4 from ICO steadily going towards the development of the node. Shows that impressive hold . Eventually we will all be rewarded with this potential .

Yes I know and I waiting for nodes too and meantime just bought 40k coins more.

so what happened ? that wall is too strong for you ? LOL  Cheesy Cheesy
wasda can you tell news about stratis _what will we see soon ? are devs working hard ?
Activity: 364
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
Smile if you're not wearing any underwear
It is still x4 from ICO steadily going towards the development of the node. Shows that impressive hold . Eventually we will all be rewarded with this potential .

Yes I know and I waiting for nodes too and meantime just bought 40k coins more.

so what happened ? that wall is too strong for you ? LOL  Cheesy Cheesy
Jump to: