Author

Topic: | STRATIS | The first blockchain developed for businesses |Full POS - page 882. (Read 1891112 times)

Activity: 100
Merit: 10
so stratis is going to make some people rich.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Not sure what it says about a person who uses the word "intellectual" as if it's an insult. Hehe. Then again, coming from Negative Nancy Limbaugh, I'm not surprised. Stay stupid my friend!
I know it is hard for you to understand and that is why the term intellectual has never been used to describe you.

Incorrect.

By all means, please continue to tell us, idiots, what coin we should buy. Your last recommendation was a real gem!

Correct. Recommending a coin at 2500 just before it went to over 4600 was indeed a gem.

But really, you are too emotionally tied to your bags to have an objective opinion and quite clueless on top of it.

Incorrect. My investment in STRAT is neither emotional nor the result of being clueless, unlike your critiques of both the coin and myself.

And since you insist on wasting my, and everyone else's, time reading your perpetual nonsense I'll go ahead and hit the ignore button.
stratis is very strong .And btc price cant push stratis down .I expect in some months 20k for one strat  Wink
Activity: 770
Merit: 511
Im the One who Knocks.
When is the next significant piece of news expected in Stratis?

Hey adhitthana,

Nice Signature you have there!

Get yourself the Stratis wallet and stake, read my previous message i was able to send, before the "timecops" got onto me  Wink

legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
When is the next significant piece of news expected in Stratis?
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
Anyone else finding that these last 2-3 days you get more active connections to the stratis network and way faster than before ?

Wonder if something got updated lately...

Don't know, you in slack? Just ask the dev in slack.
Activity: 62
Merit: 1
Anyone else finding that these last 2-3 days you get more active connections to the stratis network and way faster than before ?

Wonder if something got updated lately...
Activity: 86
I'd love to buy more stratis at the 3000 or lower level.  But if someone keeps buying it up in the 4000s.  It'll never get there. I'm happy with the amount I bought.  Now its just a waiting game.

This is why you'll never last in crypto.....

I'm buying right off the sell side....

My portfolio is worth *15 what I started with.

Never last what are you talking about?
Every buy I did was a market buy.  I never did bid orders.
Just saying I'm not buying more unless it goes real low.  If it doesn't thats fine.  My avg is around 5000. Bought some in the 4000s and 5000s.
Activity: 770
Merit: 511
Im the One who Knocks.
I'd love to buy more stratis at the 3000 or lower level.  But if someone keeps buying it up in the 4000s.  It'll never get there. I'm happy with the amount I bought.  Now its just a waiting game.

This is why you'll never last in crypto.....

I'm buying right off the sell side....

My portfolio is worth *15 what I started with.
Activity: 19

Right, buy the amount you can afford and want, don't give yourself too much pressure, being rich from a project is not easy, not everyone can be rich.
Activity: 86
Activity: 20
Actually, stratis is the standard example of icorofit.  Grin
Activity: 896
Merit: 553
Message from the Future...

I made $10 already from staking my Stratis today...

Today is 12th October 2017

and stratis is trading strongly just over $1 a coin.

anyone thining getting 5-10 stratis a day from staking "is not worth it" is saying no to $5-$10 FREE MONEY Daily.

Think about that!

what is the staking rate and how many coins do you have?
Activity: 62
Merit: 1
IMO stratis is doing especially good these days.

I see the price of bitcoin going up, most alts thus plunge but stratis is not, quite the contrary.
Activity: 136
Merit: 100
And exactly how many languages did you master?
Please, enlighten us.

I speak English, Portuguese and Japanese to varying degrees of proficiency. In fact, I've been e-mailing (in Japanese, of course) a local exchange here in Tokyo, because their AML/KYC process takes a mind boggling 7 to 10 days to complete.

Don't distort my post to imply that I think everyone should speak flawless English. That is not -- and indeed never was -- my contention. What I do contend is that one should strive for a level of grammatical coherence.

Have you ever been on the XMR speculation thread? Say what you will about Risto Pietila or American Pegasus, but at least they are able to articulate their thoughts in an eloquent manner. That's all I want for Stratis.

Perhaps I came off a little bit arrogant, but that was never my intention. I'll admit I was in a bad mood when I wrote that post last night.

It's aggravating seeing the price of Statis drift higher knowing I could have expanded my position at 4,800 Sat. Thankfully someone just dumped 18 BTC at 5,500, so maybe I'll still have a chance to scoop up some more STRAT at a more attractive price.
Activity: 350
keep the good work up guys, I love the project and I think it can grow a lot more than it is right now.

I look at the slack everyday!
Activity: 91
Activity: 1638
Merit: 507
The snake which cannot cast its skin has to die
My inbox has turned into a comic relief / great bathroom reader lol

ouyay oeoplepay akemay emay aughlay Smiley)

Thank you all Cheesy
Activity: 196
what the latest info on Stratis current development
Activity: 14
There's this new thing called punctuation. You should try it.

My thoughts exactly. I don't care if a significant portion of the Bitcoin/Altcoin investment base doesn't come from a non-English speaking background.
Like it or not, English is the Lingua Franca of the 21st century -- and by proxy, of the Internet.

I'm not exactly expecting intricate sonnets of Shakespearean mastery here, but there are standards.

If you want to be taken seriously, then you'd better learn how to properly punctuate your sentences. Learn the correct use of articles and prepositions while you're at it, too, because people will be judging the validity of your comments on the basis of your command of the English language.

Furthermore, it reflects badly on the community and could, at least theoretically, negatively influence market confidence for Stratis.
And exactly how many languages did you master?
Please, enlighten us.
Activity: 364
I've just sold both legs and an arm for an extra bag of STRAT.  Wink
Jump to: