Author

Topic: | STRATIS | The first blockchain developed for businesses |Full POS - page 883. (Read 1891112 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 250
Message from the Future...

I made $10 already from staking my Stratis today...

Today is 12th October 2017

and stratis is trading strongly just over $1 a coin.

anyone thining getting 5-10 stratis a day from staking "is not worth it" is saying no to $5-$10 FREE MONEY Daily.

Think about that!

Excellent way to look at it, but people don't plan for the future here. Also $1 is a low estimate for 12 months Wink
Activity: 770
Merit: 511
Im the One who Knocks.
Message from the Future...

I made $10 already from staking my Stratis today...

Today is 12th October 2017

and stratis is trading strongly just over $1 a coin.

anyone thining getting 5-10 stratis a day from staking "is not worth it" is saying no to $5-$10 FREE MONEY Daily.

Think about that!

Activity: 39
Merit: 0
Even he didnt want to go back a few pages.. and copy-paste from the same page Roll Eyes Grin
Activity: 81
Merit: 10
Stratis price has been exceeding ICO price the whole time. Bittrex charts showing good support from 5000 satoshi. Bag holders will not sell their coins. Sell side is very weak, only 2.5 million coins for sale on certain levels. Only smaller amounts are for sale. More than 90% of coins are of the exchange and into wallets. What does this mean?

Trust, confidence and good prospects for Stratis. We have Vin Diesel, reliable Bitcoin dev, good PR, good connections and relations, great positive minded community. Roadmap looks good. In december Nstratis full node, bitcoin full node, cloud stratis and private chains. Stratis will complete their product March 2017.

Target of stratis is not only businesses, governments and banks are starting to get interested in blockchain too. 15 percent of the banks will be using blockchain by 2017. And that is where stratis will come in at the right place and time. All facts you can google for it and read several news sites.

I have come to the conclusion that only idiots will sell their coins now. Stratis is the best coin and project to invest in while you still can... and it won't be for long because the holders will make you pay for it above ICO price. No way this is going down from now on. If you look at the chart there were 2 spikes and it is very stable. From here it can only go up 3 million market cap is a joke for the potential alone. Should be at least 100 million worth in the future MINIMUM!

Why do you copy paste currentvalue's post? copy paste will be banned in this forum, please add some your own comment, just my kind remind

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.16533106
Activity: 378
Stratis price has been exceeding ICO price the whole time. Bittrex charts showing good support from 5000 satoshi. Bag holders will not sell their coins. Sell side is very weak, only 2.5 million coins for sale on certain levels. Only smaller amounts are for sale. More than 90% of coins are of the exchange and into wallets. What does this mean?

Trust, confidence and good prospects for Stratis. We have Vin Diesel, reliable Bitcoin dev, good PR, good connections and relations, great positive minded community. Roadmap looks good. In december Nstratis full node, bitcoin full node, cloud stratis and private chains. Stratis will complete their product March 2017.

Target of stratis is not only businesses, governments and banks are starting to get interested in blockchain too. 15 percent of the banks will be using blockchain by 2017. And that is where stratis will come in at the right place and time. All facts you can google for it and read several news sites.

I have come to the conclusion that only idiots will sell their coins now. Stratis is the best coin and project to invest in while you still can... and it won't be for long because the holders will make you pay for it above ICO price. No way this is going down from now on. If you look at the chart there were 2 spikes and it is very stable. From here it can only go up 3 million market cap is a joke for the potential alone. Should be at least 100 million worth in the future MINIMUM!
Activity: 221
Merit: 100
Big dumping coming soon. Make sure to have your orders ready.
The only dumping you will be able to do is on the toilet  Wink

It's funny how your inactive troll account suddenly became back alive since today and before that in august. And before last posts are from 2015.

Besides that you need way more than 1 million coins to bring it down which you don't have too bad for you. Only the top 2 holders on bittrex have it and you're definitely not one of them. No big holder is going to sell at this price LOL

Yup, top 2 don't decrease their stakes for 1 month, I don't think he is anyone of top 2.   Cheesy
Activity: 141

Hi Edward, how is the weather in Moscow? Maybe it is two rainy for you and that made you sad?
Activity: 137
Merit: 101
The only dumping you will be able to do is on the toilet  Wink

It's funny how your inactive troll account suddenly became back alive since today and before that in august. And before last posts are from 2015.

Besides that you need way more than 1 million coins to bring it down which you don't have too bad for you. Only the top 2 holders on bittrex have it and you're definitely not one of them. No big holder is going to sell at this price LOL
Activity: 100
Merit: 10
leaking all info
Activity: 616
Merit: 524
........We have Vin Diesel, reliable Bitcoin dev, good PR......

If you are sure about the first thing, then I am positive on the second. Cheesy Well done Krushang. Grin

Thank you to everyone that has supported our project.

The OP has been updated with Road Map and Latest Q&A
Activity: 770
Merit: 511
Im the One who Knocks.
I hope everyone has downloaded the wallet, you will also need a conf file for lots of extra nodes, as at first i only had one node conection, added conf file and now have over 17 conenctions! Very strong network.

Lets me the staking over 50% we can do it!
Activity: 471
4k I'm not sure but 5k definitely
Activity: 294
🌟 æternity🌟 blockchain🌟
I still want it to come back to 4k first before going higher... Tongue
Activity: 616
Merit: 524

If you are sure about the first thing, then I am positive on the second. Cheesy Well done Krushang. Grin

Thank you to everyone that has supported our project.
Activity: 799
Merit: 1000
Twitter: @CrowdWhale
Not sure what it says about a person who uses the word "intellectual" as if it's an insult. Hehe. Then again, coming from Negative Nancy Limbaugh, I'm not surprised. Stay stupid my friend!
I know it is hard for you to understand and that is why the term intellectual has never been used to describe you.

Incorrect.

By all means, please continue to tell us, idiots, what coin we should buy. Your last recommendation was a real gem!

Correct. Recommending a coin at 2500 just before it went to over 4600 was indeed a gem.

But really, you are too emotionally tied to your bags to have an objective opinion and quite clueless on top of it.

Incorrect. My investment in STRAT is neither emotional nor the result of being clueless, unlike your critiques of both the coin and myself.

And since you insist on wasting my, and everyone else's, time reading your perpetual nonsense I'll go ahead and hit the ignore button.
Activity: 215
Stratis back to 6K

Yep, one guy bought more than 200k, now we are back to 6k range.
Activity: 160
Stratis back to 6K
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003
Keep building your stacks.  Stratis is the future!
Activity: 141

Activity: 137
Merit: 101
Ok enough for the stupid bullshit English corrections and FUD. Here my analyses for Stratis based on facts alone. No speculations here.

Jump to: