Author

Topic: | STRATIS | The first blockchain developed for businesses |Full POS - page 894. (Read 1891112 times)

Activity: 331
Merit: 250
Strat is the best ROI ico in this year.

two rushing ico: Singulardtv raised 7.5M usd in 16 min, today was dumped to 79 sat ATL.
https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-Sngls

1st is not serious pumped, they raised 5.5M usd in 10 seconds. Triple price after hit on yunbi, but now is only +80% of ico, not even double.

1. lisk  over 0.0012 on polo, and get huge volume on that day.
2. strat  ATH  more than 7X ico.

For future potential, strat is much higher than lisk, ico market cap is 915 b  vs  15000 b. Current price, lisk is double of ico, but strat is 4.5X ico.

People are in panic mode again, I wonder will they lose much money in minutes/seconds ico, they forgot dao fiasco and tragedy, dao was also quickly raised money in first day, even the biggest crowdfunding in the history. After they hit on polo, the price was 90% of ico price, if i remember correctly. When the hack happened, dao was dumped to 35% of ico price. Shame on them.

Fortunately stratis was not quick and panic buy, ico was very decent and gentle. That's why the price of stratis is still around 5X of ico price, cuz stratis is extremely undervalued ico project.
Activity: 88
Merit: 10
Strat is the best ROI ico in this year.

two rushing ico: Singulardtv raised 7.5M usd in 16 min, today was dumped to 79 sat ATL.
https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-Sngls

1st is not serious pumped, they raised 5.5M usd in 10 seconds. Triple price after hit on yunbi, but now is only +80% of ico, not even double.

1. lisk  over 0.0012 on polo, and get huge volume on that day.
2. strat  ATH  more than 7X ico.

For future potential, strat is much higher than lisk, ico market cap is 915 b  vs  15000 b. Current price, lisk is double of ico, but strat is 4.5X ico.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
got a question: is STRATIS full node already out?

Stratis full node which is being developed on top of Nbitcoin has not been released yet. The development is still ongoing FYI.
thanks also for this info we are still making more developments and for sure another price will fluctuate after more developments has been presented.
Activity: 567
Merit: 503

Stratis full node which is being developed on top of Nbitcoin has not been released yet. The development is still ongoing FYI.
Activity: 644
Lol how are we so cheap still. It's mind boggling.
Activity: 714
Merit: 266
Wish I can accumulate more because it is really cheap for such a HUGE potential here. Roadmap tells the whole picture of where Stratis would be in the next 12 months.

There is still time to buy some more stratis
Activity: 622
Merit: 504
Your only Amigo, in the World of Crypto
Activity: 1022
Merit: 504
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
Wish I can accumulate more because it is really cheap for such a HUGE potential here. Roadmap tells the whole picture of where Stratis would be in the next 12 months.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002
Bulletproof VPS/VPN/Email @ BadAss.Sx
Dearest, Beloved, Stratis Dev Team,

If i download the Stratis wallet, [b]how can i run a full node please?[/b]

Do people who run full nodes get bigger stake rewards?

Thank you.

PS: keep up the great work!  The force is strong here!

Running the wallet is already running a full node. And rewards are not based on full node, but on how many strats you have. 5-7 strat per 100k strat most likely
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
Very promising coin,   Grin  We deserve to skyrocket, what we need is time and patience.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 604
Activity: 364
Meanwhile I'm up to 200k of strat
Activity: 770
Merit: 511
Im the One who Knocks.

No, don't list there, ccex and yobit are nortorious exchanges with most scams, listing there is negative to strat
Totally agree. They are shit.

Could not agree more! 

Staratis only needs on 2 more exchanges POLONIEX and The biggest Chinese altcoin exchange Yunbi? (or something like that).

Forget the rest.
Activity: 308
so what about china exchange ? we need one big china exchange , hope it will be listed there soon
Activity: 465

No, don't list there, ccex and yobit are nortorious exchanges with most scams, listing there is negative to strat

Better stay away from them  Angry
Activity: 167
Merit: 100

Totally agree. They are shit.
Activity: 127
Merit: 100

Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Activity: 938
Merit: 511
Best time to buy right now . 5k sats is a bargain. I don't know if that will still be the value come December.

Yes, five k is still a bargain, if we go to 50k, people will regret that they didn't buy now.
Jump to: