Author

Topic: | STRATIS | The first blockchain developed for businesses |Full POS - page 891. (Read 1891112 times)

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002
Bulletproof VPS/VPN/Email @ BadAss.Sx
The way it gets to 10 dollars will make a lot of people sell long before that.

And that is perfectly fine. Distribution is what we need.
Activity: 86
Merit: 10
The way it gets to 10 dollars will make a lot of people sell long before that.
Activity: 457
Merit: 250
Bancor
Activity: 75
Oh man, I just salivate at the thought of Stratis going to $10 each. If I woke up tomorrow and it was that price I would dump everything I own....
well if Stratis reach to 10$ each it will be a great thing for me. because I only have 3 Stratis earned from bounty..
but if price bump that much I would never dump my coins. I'll hold them and see the market and chart. dumping your coins is not a smart move at anyway.

WOW, only three, why you do not buy some? You did not invest on ico?
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
Oh man, I just salivate at the thought of Stratis going to $10 each. If I woke up tomorrow and it was that price I would dump everything I own....
well if Stratis reach to 10$ each it will be a great thing for me. because I only have 3 Stratis earned from bounty..
but if price bump that much I would never dump my coins. I'll hold them and see the market and chart. dumping your coins is not a smart move at anyway.
Activity: 129
Merit: 100
Do not be surprised guys if Stratis breaks 7k Sats a few days after REP trading. 
You heard it here first!  Cool

Can you elaborate on this "REP" trading?

https://twitter.com/Poloniex/status/782657150623608832

REP is the token of Augur, which raise a crowdfunding in 2015. They just released the main net in this month. So poloeniex is ready to listed it.

I believe he means REP whales dump rep for hunting stratis. It is possible. 
Activity: 546
Active Trading on EPIC5k and Spectre.Ai
Do not be surprised guys if Stratis breaks 7k Sats a few days after REP trading. 

Can you elaborate on this "REP" trading?
Activity: 129
Merit: 100

Any inside information? Eager to hear it.  Cheesy   Partnership?   Shocked Shocked
Activity: 770
Merit: 511
Im the One who Knocks.
legendary
Activity: 1311
Merit: 1000
Stratis to the moon and beyond Wink

It is going out of solar system and the target is the galaxy.

Nubs
Activity: 88

It is going out of solar system and the target is the galaxy.
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
Smile if you're not wearing any underwear
As a side note. My wallet says the estimated time to get a reward is 1 day. It has said that for over a week now and nothing. I am just being unlucky with the staking??

And yes it is connected and currently staking.  Cheesy

I'm guessing you have no more than 10k strats ?
As a side note. My wallet says the estimated time to get a reward is 1 day. It has said that for over a week now and nothing. I am just being unlucky with the staking??

And yes it is connected and currently staking.  Cheesy
Activity: 137
Merit: 101

Activity: 1022
Merit: 504
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

I read every post on this forum.

Stratis  is a unique platform is many ways.

We have extensive enterprise IT experience in the team and our CEO has experience in business to business consultancy, delivering solutions and services to corporations around Europe. So we are not only targeting the corporate market, we will be actively marketing and selling services to them.

Stratis is not just offering one piece of the puzzle, we are building an end to end solution for Blockchain testing, development and deployment.
Is it just me cos this is what I understand from the post $

Everything about the platform is good but how about the token? AFAIK there is no use case for STRAT.

eth is also more of a platform but the token worth is $10

well stratis will easily catch up to that level once the platform begins to accept blockchain services that run on sidechains being powered by Stratis tokens.
Activity: 336

We have extensive enterprise IT experience in the team and our CEO has experience in business to business consultancy, delivering solutions and services to corporations around Europe. So we are not only targeting the corporate market, we will be actively marketing and selling services to them.

Stratis is not just offering one piece of the puzzle, we are building an end to end solution for Blockchain testing, development and deployment.

Everything about the platform is good but how about the token? AFAIK there is no use case for STRAT.

eth is also more of a platform but the token worth is $10
Activity: 616
Merit: 524

The standard private chains will require Stratis tokens to be 'locked' as part of the 2 way peg to private chains. Stratis tokens will also be the currency utilized to pay transaction fees to miners. During POS, Stratis tokens will be used to secure the Stratis chain and the private chains.The Blockchain-as-a-Service platform will be also be fueled by Stratis tokens, users will be able to deposit digital currencies or pay via paypal and Fiat to 'credit' their account with Stratis tokens to fuel their node.Our fiat gateway technology will also charge a fee in Stratis, but note there will most likely be a fee on the fiat side also. This will be one of the centralized components of the Stratis Platform, but its the only way to have Fiat gateways and be compliant with the various regulations involved.
Activity: 294
🌟 æternity🌟 blockchain🌟

Activity: 336

Jump to: