Author

Topic: | STRATIS | The first blockchain developed for businesses |Full POS - page 892. (Read 1891112 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 500
I have to say that Stratis has the most positive and optimistic community and thread I have ever seen in crypto. This is a very good sign of great things to come.  Smiley

it's true, stratis is a great altcoin
I'm hoping it will be listed on poloniex soon.

Poloniex listing is inevitable but it will probably takes few more months before Stratis get listed there.

It took $IOC around 1 year to get listed on Poloniex.  To get listed this way (and not automatically soon after launch) you really have to prove your worth.

You have to make sure the code is 100% solid.
You have to have great developments in the future, so roadmap with targets that are being met. (Road map looks k, a little too basic)
You have to have good / constant 24hr Bitcoin vol  (which strat has)

You have to bring something new to the table... What does Strat bring to the table that is new or unique?

Its difficult to get on poloniex,  when you dont get auto added.

As long as the Devs here are true and honest and work hard, Strat will be on Poloniex in around 6-12months.  Plenty of time to accumulate in the mean time.

Does the Dev who done the Q&A ever read this forum or post?

I read every post on this forum.

Stratis  is a unique platform is many ways.

We have extensive enterprise IT experience in the team and our CEO has experience in business to business consultancy, delivering solutions and services to corporations around Europe. So we are not only targeting the corporate market, we will be actively marketing and selling services to them.

Stratis is not just offering one piece of the puzzle, we are building an end to end solution for Blockchain testing, development and deployment.

I hope Chinese Wanxiang group will invest in Stratis platform, like they did huge investment on eth and fct.

http://allcoinsnews.com/2016/04/05/ethereum-wanxiang-announce-combined-devcon-blockchain-week-for-sep-2016/

"Ethereum in October 2015 formed a major partnership with Wanxiang, a Chinese automotive conglomerate. The partnership included a bailout of Ethereum Foundation through the Chinese automotive group’s purchase of 416,000 ETH for $500,000, and the set up of a non-profit blockchain research institute and a $50 million blockchain technology technology fund."

Now 416,000 ETH= 5M usd.   Shocked Shocked Shocked

http://www.coindesk.com/china-wanxiang-blockchain-50-million-fund/

http://www.coinsilium.com/regulatory-announcements/factom-collaboration/
Activity: 616
Merit: 524
I have to say that Stratis has the most positive and optimistic community and thread I have ever seen in crypto. This is a very good sign of great things to come.  Smiley

Poloniex listing is inevitable but it will probably takes few more months before Stratis get listed there.

It took $IOC around 1 year to get listed on Poloniex.  To get listed this way (and not automatically soon after launch) you really have to prove your worth.

You have to have great developments in the future, so roadmap with targets that are being met. (Road map looks k, a little too basic)
You have to have good / constant 24hr Bitcoin vol  (which strat has)

You have to bring something new to the table... What does Strat bring to the table that is new or unique?

Its difficult to get on poloniex,  when you dont get auto added.

As long as the Devs here are true and honest and work hard, Strat will be on Poloniex in around 6-12months.  Plenty of time to accumulate in the mean time.

I read every post on this forum.

Stratis  is a unique platform is many ways.

We have extensive enterprise IT experience in the team and our CEO has experience in business to business consultancy, delivering solutions and services to corporations around Europe. So we are not only targeting the corporate market, we will be actively marketing and selling services to them.

Stratis is not just offering one piece of the puzzle, we are building an end to end solution for Blockchain testing, development and deployment.
Activity: 770
Merit: 511
Im the One who Knocks.
I have to say that Stratis has the most positive and optimistic community and thread I have ever seen in crypto. This is a very good sign of great things to come.  Smiley

It took $IOC around 1 year to get listed on Poloniex.  To get listed this way (and not automatically soon after launch) you really have to prove your worth.

You have to have good / constant 24hr Bitcoin vol  (which strat has)

Its difficult to get on poloniex,  when you dont get auto added.

As long as the Devs here are true and honest and work hard, Strat will be on Poloniex in around 6-12months.  Plenty of time to accumulate in the mean time.

Activity: 459
Merit: 250

Activity: 668

Activity: 592

+1 it really does, been here a long time as well.
Activity: 644
What we have is many people holding because we all know the true value of this project;hence the stalemate. All the market is right now is bots trading to themselves to slowly lower price because majority of people have already bought in and now we are just waiting Smiley Bittrex already has horrible volume and no one is actively trading this for the sole fact that it hurts really bad to press the sell button at the current price when you know that in the near future it will be gold. It amazes me that so many of you spread such uncertainty for the sole purpose of your own personal greed because in your little restricted minds, you can not comprehend that there is plenty of money to be made for everyone. Stratis will be remembered in Crypto history, not just for the amazing gain but for what is will do to our industry and for our industry.
Activity: 80
Merit: 10
If I only have spare BTCs now I can buy cheap stratis. Good opportunity to buy now.

Right, it is rather cheap now, crazy dumpers dumped to 4600 to made double bottom, we can go to the moon in the future.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 504
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
If I only have spare BTCs now I can buy cheap stratis. Good opportunity to buy now.
Activity: 714
Merit: 266

Transparency keeps the trolls away.
Activity: 532
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
@up
But I read in other topic about Kibo lottery tokens (online lottery based on etherum) than Tai Zen didn’t even bother to read the website before making his review and told that its scam whitout reading website KIbo Lottery. They (Kibo PR) told thats unprofesional and he many times told not truth about they project.
One man can make most important opinion about Stratis is good o Stratis are bad ?
No fud just facts.

And he was right, Kibo has already scamed once and soon will be the second time  Smiley But Stratis is different thing Wink Looking forward for price going to the moon ))
stratis have big difference lets all unite and support we all knew what future can bring us coming from this coin dumpers will cry out loud again for sure seeing stratis bouncing back and will make new price hike cant wait to see it.
Activity: 406
@up
But I read in other topic about Kibo lottery tokens (online lottery based on etherum) than Tai Zen didn’t even bother to read the website before making his review and told that its scam whitout reading website KIbo Lottery. They (Kibo PR) told thats unprofesional and he many times told not truth about they project.
One man can make most important opinion about Stratis is good o Stratis are bad ?
No fud just facts.

No one is perfect anyone can make some mistake, if it is true he should genuinely apologize for his bold statement about Kibo in order for him to established respect and trust from his followers.
Activity: 116
@up
No fud just facts.

And he was right, Kibo has already scamed once and soon will be the second time  Smiley But Stratis is different thing Wink Looking forward for price going to the moon ))
Activity: 882
@up
No fud just facts.
Activity: 471
I saw the Stratis interview on Youtube with Tai Zen. The whole interview which was like two hours. This seems like an awesome coin, and I wish I could get into it.
Activity: 401
http://www.cloakcoin.com
most ICO is dead in no time no fud I have strat but be careful
 Wink only eth I now its a live  Grin
Activity: 91
I hope strat can go to 4k, my augur gains will be well re-invested  Wink

yep , i almost gave up my augur investment , investment of 1 btc will return 10x , so i hope stratis will go down for a moment and then buy more stratis

You can sell your augur on poloniex, and withdraw bitcoin to bittrex, and then buy stratis. Wait patienctly for the moon time. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1005
I hope strat can go to 4k, my augur gains will be well re-invested  Wink

yep , i almost gave up my augur investment , investment of 1 btc will return 10x , so i hope stratis will go down for a moment and then buy more stratis
Activity: 504
Smile if you're not wearing any underwear
Guys please join Stratis slack if you haven't yet, ask questions or chat with devs,

Here is auto invite link: https://stratisinvite.herokuapp.com/
Jump to: