Author

Topic: | STRATIS | The first blockchain developed for businesses |Full POS - page 893. (Read 1891112 times)

Activity: 141
Merit: 100
I've just purchased 7,000 STRAT on Bittrex. Hoping to increase my holdings by another $800 or so over the next couple of weeks.

It's a bit of a gamble, but I feel the risk/reward ratio is worthy it for Stratis. We'll see.

Yep. Most of us here has the same thought.

You signature is awesome, I hope we can all retire because of Stratis future huge pump.    Grin Grin  I plan to sell my iconomi tokens for buying more stratis

Don`t we all.Grin But I am starting to feel that I`ve should pointed my BTC`s directly to Stratis, instead of waiting of ICO pump. ICO became over-invested and maybe no pump for this token.
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
these coin i think is hot.
Activity: 136
Stratis would be at least $200M Mc - making one of the top 5 cryptos.

BTC market-cap is currently at $9 billion. If it reaches widespread adoption AND Stratis turns out to be a technologically viable product, then I suppose it's not entirely outside the realm of possibility.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 507
The snake which cannot cast its skin has to die
the source code on git still needs to be corrected as the x13hash directory is STILL in the wrong location:

Code:
x13hash/cubehash.c: At global scope:
x13hash/cubehash.c:722:1: fatal error: opening dependency file obj/x13hash/cubehash.d: No such file or directory
 }
 ^
compilation terminated.
makefile.unix:200: recipe for target 'obj/x13hash/cubehash.o' failed
make: *** [obj/x13hash/cubehash.o] Error 1

I've repeatedly made the request for this fix, and still it hasn't been done....

how hard is it to move the folder on the git over from the src directory to obj? or redefine it's location in the code? Huh
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002
Bulletproof VPS/VPN/Email @ BadAss.Sx
My guess is that it can hit 0.0008, but i don't see a price of 0.003. Maybe when some huge companies are going to use it, but thats a time frame of a few years.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
i think 300x is slightly in dreamworld. But dream away... there's a party at my mansion if that happens.

I think he was able to bought in the 1k satoshi range. so, .003BTC will give him x300 profit and hitting that range is possible.

as did I. Smiley But 300x anything is rather rare.
Stratis would be at least $200M Mc - making one of the top 5 cryptos.
Activity: 714
Merit: 266
i think 300x is slightly in dreamworld. But dream away... there's a party at my mansion if that happens.

I think he was able to bought in the 1k satoshi range. so, .003BTC will give him x300 profit and hitting that range is possible.
Activity: 364

Just out of curiosity, what's your price target for Stratis?

I don't know his, but mine is 300X of ico, so it is more than 0.003 btc.

Activity: 770
Merit: 511
Im the One who Knocks.
I hope strat can go to 4k, my augur gains will be well re-invested  Wink
Activity: 100
Merit: 10

I don't know his, but mine is 300X of ico, so it is more than 0.003 btc.

Activity: 756
Merit: 500
I've just purchased 7,000 STRAT on Bittrex. Hoping to increase my holdings by another $800 or so over the next couple of weeks.

It's a bit of a gamble, but I feel the risk/reward ratio is worthy it for Stratis. We'll see.
just keep it up and believe mate stratis project still young so we are expecting more achievement that dev will do for us and besides the trade are also profitable on a both ways if you want to do day trading for sure you will able to profits from what you bought fluctuation keeps on happening and price of the coin are really profitable for now.
Activity: 280

You signature is awesome, I hope we can all retire because of Stratis future huge pump.    Grin Grin  I plan to sell my iconomi tokens for buying more stratis
Activity: 714
Merit: 266

Activity: 93
Merit: 10
Strat is the best ROI ico in this year.

two rushing ico: Singulardtv raised 7.5M usd in 16 min, today was dumped to 79 sat ATL.
https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-Sngls

1st is not serious pumped, they raised 5.5M usd in 10 seconds. Triple price after hit on yunbi, but now is only +80% of ico, not even double.

1. lisk  over 0.0012 on polo, and get huge volume on that day.
2. strat  ATH  more than 7X ico.

For future potential, strat is much higher than lisk, ico market cap is 915 b  vs  15000 b. Current price, lisk is double of ico, but strat is 4.5X ico.
Yeah that's why I hate it when newbies in crypto say they want their ICO to raise 10k BTC. That really hinders short term profits at launch. In other words when it's overbought it NEVER goes even 2x hardly and sometimes below ico price like Waves did. That's why SingularDTV was dumped. It raised way too much too fast. Stratis wasn't overbought and that's why it's at 5x now. I've gotten smarter with this whole thing and that's why I wait to see how much is raised first before I jump in another ICO. I invested in Stratis the week before it was over and it only had raised about 500 BTC at the time. Smart move I made for sure.
good job making good assessment before jumping in but for sure you will earn stratis still new and theirs still some room for improvements and development so better just to keep holding.

I remember when I jumped in Strat, the fund was 700, Strat received 400 btc in last 2 days(correct me if i am wrong), people realized its potentiality in last days, maybe some still decided to jump in the board or not.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 504
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
Even with a vanilla wallet it seems stratis is keeping the pace until mid of November where it will have showcase a preview of the development.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

two rushing ico: Singulardtv raised 7.5M usd in 16 min, today was dumped to 79 sat ATL.

1st is not serious pumped, they raised 5.5M usd in 10 seconds. Triple price after hit on yunbi, but now is only +80% of ico, not even double.

For future potential, strat is much higher than lisk, ico market cap is 915 b  vs  15000 b. Current price, lisk is double of ico, but strat is 4.5X ico.
Yeah that's why I hate it when newbies in crypto say they want their ICO to raise 10k BTC. That really hinders short term profits at launch. In other words when it's overbought it NEVER goes even 2x hardly and sometimes below ico price like Waves did. That's why SingularDTV was dumped. It raised way too much too fast. Stratis wasn't overbought and that's why it's at 5x now. I've gotten smarter with this whole thing and that's why I wait to see how much is raised first before I jump in another ICO. I invested in Stratis the week before it was over and it only had raised about 500 BTC at the time. Smart move I made for sure.
good job making good assessment before jumping in but for sure you will earn stratis still new and theirs still some room for improvements and development so better just to keep holding.
Activity: 532
Merit: 500

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

People are in panic mode again, I wonder will they lose much money in minutes/seconds ico, they forgot dao fiasco and tragedy, dao was also quickly raised money in first day, even the biggest crowdfunding in the history. After they hit on polo, the price was 90% of ico price, if i remember correctly. When the hack happened, dao was dumped to 35% of ico price. Shame on them.

Fortunately stratis was not quick and panic buy, ico was very decent and gentle. That's why the price of stratis is still around 5X of ico price, cuz stratis is extremely undervalued ico project.
which is right mate stratis project really a good successful coming from ico the price still above the ico and everything still in good shape no need to panic theirs a lots of time to grow.
Jump to: