Author

Topic: | STRATIS | The first blockchain developed for businesses |Full POS - page 917. (Read 1891109 times)

Activity: 1022
Merit: 500
I am holding my coins ,to good price.
Activity: 504
Smile if you're not wearing any underwear
Stratis at 1$ at The end of this year? Yes or not?   Kiss

ask your crystal ball for the answer

It says: No news till November, only ICO pump price action with steady decline over the next month(s)

you trolls keep bullshiting this for a long time, even after ico launch, but the price is still 5X

They would try anything to get a piece of cake crumbs LOL
Activity: 938
Merit: 511

It says: No news till November, only ICO pump price action with steady decline over the next month(s)

you trolls keep bullshiting this for a long time, even after ico launch, but the price is still 5X
Activity: 245
Merit: 250

legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1010

Simple my crystal ball SAY YESSSS Smiley
Activity: 336
Merit: 252

legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1010
Activity: 124
Merit: 100
i think its good idea to buy around 5800 sat Smiley
Activity: 668
The stratis is good altcoin
It seems promising to buy and hold it for the long term.
6000 satoshi right now. when it will be listed on poloniex, the price will to da moon.
legendary
Activity: 1667
Merit: 1008
Stoned & Stranged
Some people are just happy enough when the waves start to rise. but im gonna let the waves carry me to the top! keep surfing!

He's probably talking about waves as in the sea and not about WAVES-the-shitcoinTM lol
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
Some people are just happy enough when the waves start to rise. but im gonna let the waves carry me to the top! keep surfing!

Waves 27k sat, I don't think it is rising, lol.  And they still under ico price. But stratis, 6k, more than 5X of ico price, and highest more than 7X. We are surfing beyond the waves.   Cheesy
thats right the stratis project is more than the wave one and the potential to grow more are very near to reality unlike waves there a lots of struggles.
Activity: 280

Waves 27k sat, I don't think it is rising, lol.  And they still under ico price. But stratis, 6k, more than 5X of ico price, and highest more than 7X. We are surfing beyond the waves.   Cheesy
Activity: 622
Merit: 504
Your only Amigo, in the World of Crypto
Activity: 280
Thank you weak hands, you listened to those trolls? You are feeding me cheap, ya know?  LMAO
Activity: 714
Merit: 266
Once Stratis price starts mooning on bittrex polo will add asap just like they did Steemit. Don't worry polo may be late to the party by then but they'll get with the program. Better to accumulate before then. That's why I'm not rushing polo.  Smiley

Do you people believe the shit from your mouth?Huh? Wowwwwweeewwoowoww

We've been right so far, so why are you so bitter unless you did other than the shit from our mouths?

This thing is only going to keep climbing for the rest of the year, Polo or not.

His shitcoins not doing good enough for him..

He is a shill for wildbeastcoin and Waves which both coins are stoned and cant get up lol
Activity: 1022
Bitcoin was send to Space did you know.
Once Stratis price starts mooning on bittrex polo will add asap just like they did Steemit. Don't worry polo may be late to the party by then but they'll get with the program. Better to accumulate before then. That's why I'm not rushing polo.  Smiley

We've been right so far, so why are you so bitter unless you did other than the shit from our mouths?

This thing is only going to keep climbing for the rest of the year, Polo or not.

TrueAnon is a waves troll, he is yelling waves lambo order blablabla. Stratis big pump makes him heart broken.   Grin

MY LAMBO ORDER IS NOW ON HOLD BECAUSE WAVES IS STILL SITTING LIKE A DEAD DUCK.  PLEASE SOMEONE MAKE SOME MAGIC HAPPEN SO I CAN CONTINUE WITH MY ORDER.  IT HAS ALLIGATOR LEATHER INTERIOR.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.16248007
Activity: 799
Merit: 1000
Twitter: @CrowdWhale

Activity: 294
🌟 æternity🌟 blockchain🌟
Price is good, we have higher floor now, have been above 5200 sat(last big dump) for almost a week. This weekend we have a new hang out. Time to buy more    Cheesy

Yes my king! Everyone hold tight!
Price is good, we have higher floor now, have been above 5200 sat(last big dump) for almost a week. This weekend we have a new hang out. Time to buy more    Cheesy
Jump to: