Author

Topic: | STRATIS | The first blockchain developed for businesses |Full POS - page 918. (Read 1891109 times)

Activity: 303
Merit: 250
No one like you
I really want to renamed as: StratisPump   Grin  In the weekend we will see 7k again, maybe pump to 10k sat, the the new floor will be 7k sat.

What was the original ICO price?

1129. Stratis has been the best performing ICO this year.
dont say about ico price , real price for stratis is like 30k and we are lucky people we can buy now still for good price

Long term price can be much more than 30k, AMP ico price is also 1100 sat but they hit 40k sat ATH. Stratis is much reliable than amp, at least we don't have multi-level ico

Correct, and isn't AMP supply several hundred millions ? plus the ridiculous high inflation?

Total supply 1.6 billion, no social or signature bounty at all, only asking people to invest. Very greedy project. All coins are hold by dev team, and they plan have more rounds ico.
Cheesy will take time do new things
Activity: 280
I really want to renamed as: StratisPump   Grin  In the weekend we will see 7k again, maybe pump to 10k sat, the the new floor will be 7k sat.

dont say about ico price , real price for stratis is like 30k and we are lucky people we can buy now still for good price

Long term price can be much more than 30k, AMP ico price is also 1100 sat but they hit 40k sat ATH. Stratis is much reliable than amp, at least we don't have multi-level ico

Correct, and isn't AMP supply several hundred millions ? plus the ridiculous high inflation?

Total supply 1.6 billion, no social or signature bounty at all, only asking people to invest. Very greedy project. All coins are hold by dev team, and they plan have more rounds ico.
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
Smile if you're not wearing any underwear
I really want to renamed as: StratisPump   Grin  In the weekend we will see 7k again, maybe pump to 10k sat, the the new floor will be 7k sat.

Correct, isn't AMP supply several hundred millions ? plus the ridiculous high inflation?
Activity: 280

Activity: 728
Once Stratis price starts mooning on bittrex polo will add asap just like they did Steemit. Don't worry polo may be late to the party by then but they'll get with the program. Better to accumulate before then. That's why I'm not rushing polo.  Smiley

Do you people believe the shit from your mouth?Huh? Wowwwwweeewwoowoww
You've been FUD'ing since ICO. How does it feel to see everyone around you with 7x gains?

If I was him, i would feel very butthurted with no lube LOL

Haha, don't feed that troll, he is bullshiting here since ico. If I was him, I would have no face to talk here, I would find another ico to continue my life.
Activity: 644
Well thanks for the rides Bob. Once again I made good cash on of your scam coins. How is Joe Mozelesky doing these days? Ask him to put in some real coding for polo to review if you want to pump this shitty harder. As bittrex is full of small guys. Let me know if you do please, I'll buy more. Cool

Lol....nice omicron signature. Sorry you missed out on this dude, the price isn't dropping for you to buy in. Either way your 0.01 BTC isn't going to yield anything crazy
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1024
Well thanks for the rides Bob. Once again I made good cash on of your scam coins. How is Joe Mozelesky doing these days? Ask him to put in some real coding for polo to review if you want to pump this shitty harder. As bittrex is full of small guys. Let me know if you do please, I'll buy more. Cool
Activity: 364
He's been smoking too much wild beast.
Activity: 294

Once Stratis price starts mooning on bittrex polo will add asap just like they did Steemit. Don't worry polo may be late to the party by then but they'll get with the program. Better to accumulate before then. That's why I'm not rushing polo.  Smiley

You've been FUD'ing since ICO. How does it feel to see everyone around you with 7x gains?

If I was him, i would feel very butthurted with no lube LOL
Activity: 15
Merit: 0

Activity: 644

Activity: 742

Looks like stupid whales are pissed because they are running low LOL  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

Activity: 882

why ? no news , no polo adding no anything.
Activity: 728
Activity: 616
Merit: 524
Hi community,
We are working on adding stratis to coinvault.io
A secure hybrid web wallet where the wallet password is used when encrypting the wallet, effectively only the user has access to the private keys.
Support for mnemonic's, HD keys (with BIP32 and BIP44), no email required so user can stay anonymous and more.

Feel free to ask me anything
More updates will come soon.

FYI CoinVault is built in C#.

Go stratis

Thank you. If you need any assistance please let me know.
Activity: 74
Merit: 10
Hi community,
We are working on adding stratis to coinvault.io
A secure hybrid web wallet where the wallet password is used when encrypting the wallet, effectively only the user has access to the private keys.
Support for mnemonic's, HD keys (with BIP32 and BIP44), no email required so user can stay anonymous and more.

Feel free to ask me anything
More updates will come soon.

FYI CoinVault is built in C#.

Go stratis

Activity: 532
Jump to: