Author

Topic: | STRATIS | The first blockchain developed for businesses |Full POS - page 920. (Read 1891109 times)

Activity: 799
Merit: 1000
Twitter: @CrowdWhale
16 BTC? You playing a very risky game, but good luck for you!

Don't worry, I know it's risky not to hold as much STRAT as possible. I have plenty more than that. Wink

(Edit: Under 6k, 5723. Maybe I should wake up before posting.)

I could market dump it all at a profit already. Then put up a sell wall and buy it all back. Wanna see some panic?

Just kidding. I'm not that ruthless.
Activity: 798
I bought another 16 BTC of STRAT under 5k. Got my last 5 BTC at 5722 in the very last dump. Price is drifting up now and judging by the placement of the sell orders I think we're in price suppression mode. They don't look placed to sell. They're placed to not sell, but to still intimidate. One 50 BTC whale coming into the market and they're screwed.

16 BTC? You playing a very risky game, but good luck for you!
I bought another 16 BTC of STRAT under 6k. Got my last 5 BTC at 5723 in the very last dump. Price is drifting up now and judging by the placement of the sell orders I think we're in price suppression mode. They don't look placed to sell. They're placed to not sell, but to still intimidate. One 50 BTC whale coming into the market and they're screwed.
Activity: 258
Merit: 12
I just purchased a domain name for $80k so I hope this goes up to $1 lol..

Damn...

Yup.. It's one of the best in .com - I'll mention it when it's all complete with the transaction.  Hopefully somehow we could use the Stratis blockchain within our development.

As far as this coin boosting or increasing many times I see it possible; you have to think the distribution was not that good for some reason at the start what was it 516+ something investors? Many people may have got weary on how many ico coins are going on, possibility of spam, etc.

Did you see how much Decent.ch did on their ICO FIRST DAY https://www.crunchbase.com/organization/decent#/entity? over 2.5m in funding? possibly over 3,000 investors on the very first day.

Wait till a lot more people want a piece of Stratis;

I only see good things ahead!

domain 80k usd, so rich... is the domain jason.tv? btc, welcome to build apps on stratis platform.

No, the domain was not jason.tv - this is my personal portfolio and website.
Activity: 215
Merit: 100

Damn...

Yup.. It's one of the best in .com - I'll mention it when it's all complete with the transaction.  Hopefully somehow we could use the Stratis blockchain within our development.

As far as this coin boosting or increasing many times I see it possible; you have to think the distribution was not that good for some reason at the start what was it 516+ something investors? Many people may have got weary on how many ico coins are going on, possibility of spam, etc.

Did you see how much Decent.ch did on their ICO FIRST DAY https://www.crunchbase.com/organization/decent#/entity? over 2.5m in funding? possibly over 3,000 investors on the very first day.

domain 80k usd, so rich... is the domain jason.tv? btc, welcome to build apps on stratis platform.
Activity: 259
Merit: 250
The "social network" kind of Decent may be more attractive than C# Stratis, but I believe both has its merits.

Damn...

Activity: 242

Damn...

Activity: 129
Anything under 5 cents is really a good buy. Especially if we believe price will be $1+ in the future. Buy and hold it is for me.  Smiley
Cheesy that time coinmarketcap will be  160000BTC ...
this time X30

Now is 5X, and get anther 30X, total 150X of ico price, will be =0.00001129*150= 0.00165. Damn cool.   Grin  People should have dream, i hope our dreams can be true in one day. We see ethereum, monero.

This is definitely something achievable... as long as milestones are delivered.

This coin just started. Anything can happen this time.
1st development release will going on November and Stratis still not list in biggest altcoins exchange like Poloniex. 100k is possible for long term if this project good enough.

Stable above 6k, and today we are in good range, not under 5600 sat any more, the floor is higher, maybe next pump will be 20k sat
Activity: 596
Merit: 500
F*CK WHALES!
Anything under 5 cents is really a good buy. Especially if we believe price will be $1+ in the future. Buy and hold it is for me.  Smiley
this time X30

Now is 5X, and get anther 30X, total 150X of ico price, will be =0.00001129*150= 0.00165. Damn cool.   Grin  People should have dream, i hope our dreams can be true in one day. We see ethereum, monero.

This coin just started. Anything can happen this time.
1st development release will going on November and Stratis still not list in biggest altcoins exchange like Poloniex. 100k is possible for long term if this project good enough.
Activity: 266
this time X30

Activity: 938
Merit: 511
OK, guys, good news.    Cheesy

krushang
The Hangout will be rescheduled for next week now as i would like to attend the hangout with another team member including Chris. In the mean time i would like the community to send me a lists of questions as i will be hosting the hangout. The date and time will be confirmed this week which will give me appropriate time to promote the hangout.

chromedome
Who is the other teammember?

krushang
If Nicolas is unavailable. I will ask Sigwo.
Activity: 294
🌟 æternity🌟 blockchain🌟
this time X30

I think that is normal in magical crypto land. Grin
.m.
Activity: 280
Merit: 260
It is important to have dreams, and follow them, but caution is advised in regards to money Wink
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
this time X30

Activity: 506
Merit: 510
this time X30
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Anything under 5 cents is really a good buy. Especially if we believe price will be $1+ in the future. Buy and hold it is for me.  Smiley
Activity: 224
Personally I think it's pretty funny anyone would NOT talk about price. That's why we're frickin' here. Hands up, who's here for charity? Anyone?

Anyone?

Definitely, it is an ico coin, we invest on the team, make them rich, and they make us rich. This is the ico's target. While most of other projects can't let investors profit. Fortunately stratis does it for us. Cheers, we have got the emerald.
Personally I think it's pretty funny anyone would NOT talk about price. That's why we're frickin' here. Hands up, who's here for charity? Anyone?

Anyone?
Jump to: