Author

Topic: | STRATIS | The first blockchain developed for businesses |Full POS - page 923. (Read 1891109 times)

Activity: 167
Merit: 100
Buy the fucking dip!  Grin
Activity: 588
Merit: 501
To anyone who lacks the intellect to spot a troll post, all of my previous FUD posts have been sarcastic. I'm trying to buy more BTW.

Sane people know, everyone who troll legit projects are all for cheaper coins, you guys are so sick, why you didn't buy in the dip at 3k?

I did, but I sold on top and want to get back in

You are so fucking venomous, go to troll other coins, don't use this way to scare weak hands.
All is fair in love and war my friend. I'll use peoples insecurities, I'll play with their emotions, its quite easy really. Anything to make me rich and them poor.

Did you join the ico? How much you have earned so far?   Grin  Although making fake news to fool weak hands is immoral, you just focus on money, still more moral than those ico scammers. But your behavior will harm and jeopardize stratis
I did join the ICO. And concerning how much I've earned, let's just say it was well worth it. I just think that some people really believe that stratis is only a PnD, I want to shake those weak hands out, let them dump on me.

LMAO, LOL, OK, sir. Don't forget hype us to 0.01 btc, 0.001 btc is also ok.  Cheesy  Let's make 100X and drive Lambo, have sex with models in our Lambos.   Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
To anyone who lacks the intellect to spot a troll post, all of my previous FUD posts have been sarcastic. I'm trying to buy more BTW.

Sane people know, everyone who troll legit projects are all for cheaper coins, you guys are so sick, why you didn't buy in the dip at 3k?

You are so fucking venomous, go to troll other coins, don't use this way to scare weak hands.
All is fair in love and war my friend. I'll use peoples insecurities, I'll play with their emotions, its quite easy really. Anything to make me rich and them poor.

Did you join the ico? How much you have earned so far?   Grin  Although making fake news to fool weak hands is immoral, you just focus on money, still more moral than those ico scammers. But your behavior will harm and jeopardize stratis
I did join the ICO. And concerning how much I've earned, let's just say it was well worth it. I just think that some people really believe that stratis is only a PnD, I want to shake those weak hands out, let them dump on me.

You shake the tree and I'll bring the bucket
Activity: 15
Merit: 0

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

See you in the gutter

Activity: 938
Merit: 511
Who will be #500 in our slack?   Wink Wink   We are a 500 people community very soon, now is 499. 

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
Those who shout 3k, you guys won't buy at 3k, you would wait 2k, 1k, you are cowards, and regret during the pump again. I guarantee the 5k sat is the new bottom
With the growth of bitcoin,there is a chance and 4k to go.
yes bitcoin movement really affect the price but for sure stratis will always bounce back as its being dump again for a while so im making good position in order to benefits after the bounce back has been made.
Activity: 415
Merit: 101
Those who shout 3k, you guys won't buy at 3k, you would wait 2k, 1k, you are cowards, and regret during the pump again. I guarantee the 5k sat is the new bottom
With the growth of bitcoin,there is a chance and 4k to go.
Activity: 88
Merit: 10
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
Steps to heaven!! I tell ya! its making steps to heaven!!!!! 100k sat happy new year!
Activity: 802
The 3k downrace happens with all of the coins, dont worry.  Be patient and dont want to be rich in 1 year.
Activity: 141
It went up to 8k yesterday and now back to 5k ?  Huh

Pump and dump made by middle to small day traders. If you are with small investment, you should wait at least 1 year to decide if this project is successful for you. Until than, forget about exchanges and just follow the news flow. If you are with 50+ BTC at your hands to play with, you will not be asking here such questions.Cheesy Sit back, relax, this will be OK, Only a month since the ICO. What do you all expect?
Activity: 124
alot of good chat going on but still price is down. no worry strat got a good future ahead. soon price will be 20k
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
A lot of good info in Stratis slack. Chris sometimes gives out info for a teaser. Gonna load up based on some things I seen a while ago. Stratis Devs gonna deliver no doubt.  Smiley
Jump to: