Author

Topic: | STRATIS | The first blockchain developed for businesses |Full POS - page 919. (Read 1891109 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 250
When to be able to trade in Poloniex?
Only they know. But I don't understand why aren't they listing Stratis. It is top trading coin on Bittrex. It could have 10 of thousands bitcoins trading volume on Polo. Messaging them every day. No answer.

Maybe they want startis have full nodes and then list it. They will test this coin is legit or not. Release means legit, price will be going up and listing on polo

I agree, If I was Moby Dick, I would play real conservative now that Polo is #1.
also if they add now, they'll have to do code review again when full node comes out

Please redirect your polo questions to polo troll box

Poloniex whales are very hungry.  Cheesy   Some of them do not trust bittrex, that's why the volume difference is so large. Hope one day, I can trade my stratis on poloniex.   Cheesy
Activity: 78
Merit: 10
Only they know. But I don't understand why aren't they listing Stratis. It is top trading coin on Bittrex. It could have 10 of thousands bitcoins trading volume on Polo. Messaging them every day. No answer.

Maybe they want startis have full nodes and then list it. They will test this coin is legit or not. Release means legit, price will be going up and listing on polo

I agree, If I was Moby Dick, I would play real conservative now that Polo is #1.
also if they add now, they'll have to do code review again when full node comes out

Please redirect your polo questions to polo troll box
Activity: 88

Activity: 141
Merit: 100
Activity: 88

Should be very soon, polo hasn't listed a new coin for a long time, right? It is a good class for patience.
Activity: 37
Merit: 0

How should we know? Just be patient I think.
Will hear as soon there is news.
Activity: 80
Activity: 294
🌟 æternity🌟 blockchain🌟
Just remember what Chris has mentioned. Don't be affected by stratis price swing,as it has not yet go in full implementation.
that's what all we expect this certain swing is just showing how good the coin was it is almost x6 of the ico price and keeps on moving
healthy trade only means that the coin was completely supported by many, in the long run success is for us here who believes.

Awesome dev team, awesome community. Very harmony, nice life.  Grin

True. Didn't see any fudster here.
Activity: 215
Just remember what Chris has mentioned. Don't be affected by stratis price swing,as it has not yet go in full implementation.
that's what all we expect this certain swing is just showing how good the coin was it is almost x6 of the ico price and keeps on moving
healthy trade only means that the coin was completely supported by many, in the long run success is for us here who believes.

Awesome dev team, awesome community. Very harmony, nice life.  Grin
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
Activity: 169

Careful with those sell orders Wink
Let's wait till something materializes. Not doubting the team's efforts, but there are so many sh!tcoins that were 'in talks' with major companies at one point or another, it is hard to count.

The difference with stratis is that when they say things, they deliver. Chris keeps remembering anyone listening to him
Activity: 799
Twitter: @CrowdWhale
That's kinda the point. If you're waiting for news you've already missed the rally. This isn't a game of "wait until I hear what everyone else will also hear". It's a game of getting there first.

Suit yourself, though. As a C# coder myself I know what this project brings to the table and I've put my money where my mouth is. Here's to hoping I end up with a dislocated jaw =($$$)
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1045

Let's wait till something materializes. Not doubting the team's efforts, but there are so many sh!tcoins that were 'in talks' with major companies at one point or another, it is hard to count.

legendary
Activity: 1311
why is everyone only concerned about price.. oh yeah, greed.

Business much?

Trade, profit and valuation are all bedfellows in the world of business. Not sure how to make it more obvious that everyone here wants to make money. If the desire to invest for the sake of profit is greed to you, then Im afraid you may have found yourself in the wrong place...

"Greed is but a word jealous men inflict upon the ambitious."
—Marcus Licinius Crassus
Activity: 111
http://jupitertheproducer.bandcamp.com
why is everyone only concerned about price.. oh yeah, greed.

Business much?

Trade, profit and valuation are all bedfellows in the world of business. Not sure how to make it more obvious that everyone here wants to make money. If the desire to invest for the sake of profit is greed to you, then Im afraid you may have found yourself in the wrong place...
Activity: 476
Expect stratis to fall more but now it went back up and steady rise in price. Is it speculation for polo? We will not see anything until Nov right?
Risking a triple-up for less than 10%... now THAT would be risky. I'll just be over here in my kayak letting the market do my work for me. =)
Activity: 1638
Merit: 507
The snake which cannot cast its skin has to die
16 BTC? You playing a very risky game, but good luck for you!

Don't worry, I know it's risky not to hold as much STRAT as possible. I have plenty more than that. Wink

(Edit: Under 6k, 5723. Maybe I should wake up before posting.)

I could market dump it all at a profit already. Then put up a sell wall and buy it all back. Wanna see some panic?

Just kidding. I'm not that ruthless.

Hehe, i'll buy in whatever price you put it at lol
Jump to: